fighting advice

zoomzoom

zoomzoom

14 year old zoomer, probably higher iq than u
Hi:

I have to fight my school bully this friday because he insulted me on instagram, he's kinda taller than me so anyone here have fighting tricks???

I dont wanna punh him in the balls or kick him or else ppl will deafaz me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583, SubhumanCurrycel, ChoSeungHui and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, ChoSeungHui, sytyl and 1 other person
get a knife and kill/scare him without anyone noticing tbh why would u need to fight him?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
punch his throat and then bite it with ur teeth and go do life in jail

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and RoundHouse
punch first and don't stop

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
just get your older brother to beat him up for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Mouthbreath, Taylorswift and 3 others
punch first and don't stop
if u want good advice then this. also u need to dirty fight tbh who tf cares if u don't fight fair its a street fight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 6403
Look up illegal MMA moves then use those on him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
JoinedAug 30, 2020
so? why r u on my case grandpa lmao

get a knife and kill/scare him without anyone noticing tbh why would u need to fight him?
should i steal my uncle dylans army knife

just get your older brother to beat him up for you
aint no bitch

if u want good advice then this. also u need to dirty fight tbh who tf cares if u don't fight fair its a street fight
the figh will b recorded no cap
ill be made a joke if I fight dirty, we run clean streets in my hood

if you rope tonight you won't have to fight him

kys nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
punch his throat and then bite it with ur teeth and go do life in jail
ive already been to juvy no cap dont wana go back

OP is indeed a normie and pissing me off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and RoundHouse
if ur not allowed to fight dirty then, jfl ofc the bigger guy is gonna win, just fuck him up badly break a few bones if u have to

• Woah
Reactions: DianabolDownie

keep it a lil clean or u lose respect, don't punch him if he's on the ground, that's street rules

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
whats a normie tbh
ya i| dont whave physical disabiltiy besides a small dick
a normie is someone who doesn't deserve this forum, ie they act like an ape, brag, and are extremely lowIQ

and I'm sorry to hear about your micropenis son 😔🙏

over for this kid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and RoundHouse
Bring a weapon worst case scenario.

Also try and have him swing first so you can claim self defense.

Also don't kick him in the balls in the beginning it's very predictable.

Definitely have a knife handy, doesn't mean you have to use it, but if he gets you on the ground it's better for you to have a weapon.

keep it a lil clean or u lose respect, don't punch him if he's on the ground, that's street rules
welp i would take my chance and punch the shit out of him when he's on the ground since i used to train mma tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 7866
a normie is someone who doesn't deserve this forum, ie they act like an ape, brag, and are extremely lowIQ

and I'm sorry to hear about your micropenis son 😔🙏
ur avatar is the face ur mom makes when I show her my macropenis

Bring a weapon worst case scenario.

Also try and have him swing first so you can claim self defense.

Also don't kick him in the balls in the beginning it's very predictable.

Definitely have a knife handy, doesn't mean you have to use it, but if he gets you on the ground it's better for you to have a weapon.
bro im 14
i cant sneak a knife the security guard at my shool will find it (he touches everyone in their pants to check for illegal item)

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
ur avatar is the face ur mom makes when I show her my macropenis
weak reply
also did u just admit u have micropenis? might wanna edit that buddy boyo

• Hmm...
Reactions: DianabolDownie
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and DianabolDownie
bro im 14
i cant sneak a knife the security guard at my shool will find it (he touches everyone in their pants to check for illegal item)
You have to be smart then. You don't need a knife. If you can get a heavy lock, and a long white socks, you can put the lock in the sock, tie it, and it's like a literal fucking mace that can break skulls. My brother who is currently in prison (been doing 14 years) for aggravated assault went against 4 black dudes with a lock n sock. He also ran from the cops and the tazer slid off of him because he was shirtless.

Be smart. Bring a lock and sock, and assemble it shortly before hand and have it in your pocket. Or beat the fuck out of him with a belt around your waist. Or have a thick metal bracelet on and roll it down on your knuckles and use it like brass knuckles. It will hurt but if you punch him in the face he will get seriously fucked up.

Don't take getting bullied. Don't be scared either. If you are scared, understand this is a natural reaction to being in a new environment. Just throw your best punches. You'll feel better knowing you did something for sure even if you get your ass kicked. And if you do get your ass kicked, he still won't fuck with you, because now he knows you are willing to initiate violence. Be aggressive and plan everything in your mind.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
You have to be smart then. You don't need a knife. If you can get a heavy lock, and a long white socks, you can put the lock in the sock, tie it, and it's like a literal fucking mace that can break skulls. My brother who is currently in prison (been doing 14 years) for aggravated assault went against 4 black dudes with a lock n sock. He also ran from the cops and the tazer slid off of him because he was shirtless.

Be smart. Bring a lock and sock, and assemble it shortly before hand and have it in your pocket. Or beat the fuck out of him with a belt around your waist. Or have a thick metal bracelet on and roll it down on your knuckles and use it like brass knuckles. It will hurt but if you punch him in the face he will get seriously fucked up.

Don't take getting bullied. Don't be scared either. If you are scared, understand this is a natural reaction to being in a new environment. Just throw your best punches. You'll feel better knowing you did something for sure even if you get your ass kicked. And if you do get your ass kicked, he still won't fuck with you, because now he knows you are willing to initiate violence. Be aggressive and plan everything in your mind.
Hey Good_Little_Goy said u were cool so ill follow u

weak reply
also did u just admit u have micropenis? might wanna edit that buddy boyo
If u keep befeing me and u r gnna have problems deadass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912

BRo Im not out here reading essayz liek its english class
can u write maybe 1-2 sentences? my mom went out today so i dndt hae to take my medicne

BRo Im not out here reading essayz liek its english class
can u write maybe 1-2 sentences? my mom went out today so i dndt hae to take my medicne
What's your bullies number so I can give him tactics to further punish you

What's your bullies number so I can give him tactics to further punish you
hes fromr the projects i dot think he has a phone
I can ask my mom to get his moms phone number​

Istill need fight advice guys

Hi:

I have to fight my school bully this friday because he insulted me on instagram, he's kinda taller than me so anyone here have fighting tricks???

I dont wanna punh him in the balls or kick him or else ppl will deafaz me
pick him up and slam him on his neck. that's how everyone wins fights in florida

pick him up and slam him on his neck. that's how everyone wins fights in florida
I dont want to go to juvy again

Asking about fighting, one of the biggest sources of sudden looksminning, in looksmax.me

legit

• +1
Reactions: zoomzoom
Asking about fighting, one of the biggest sources of sudden looksminning, in looksmax.me

legit
my rep on the line str8 fax no printer

I have my friend mohamed backing me up so its ok, nobody lieks my bully

I dont want to go to juvy again
you won't go to juvie if you run nigga. i thought you said you wanted to win? he's taller than you and odds are if you don't do it he will