fighting advice

i cant find the exact qoute
but its someone like the following
"out of two men who cant fight the better grappler will win"
this is true like 90% of the time

you won't go to juvie if you run nigga. i thoughr you said you wanted to win? he's tallee than you and odds are if you don't do it he will
its gona be recorded so I cant fight dirty bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
who the fuck let this retarded teen join this website

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 5912
who the fuck let this retarded teen join this website
I have a higer rep ratio than u jfl
now give me fighting advice or gtfo my thread

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
its gona be recorded so I cant fight dirty bro
bro... there's nothing dirty about that shit. where do you live where dropping people is considered dirty. if anything you'll get respect when they see you slamming his neck on the dirt

bro... there's nothing dirty about that shit. where do you live where dropping people is considered dirty. if anything you'll get respect when they see you slamming his neck on the dirt
he wont slam anybody unless he is trained in wrestling bjj, or twice the fucking strenght

• +1
Reactions: PYT
i dont wana go to jvy again

I have a higer rep ratio than u jfl
now give me fighting advice or gtfo my thread
shut the fuck up you aint funny get the fuck out and go ride your bike or someshit

• +1
he wont slam anybody unless he is trained in wrestling bjj, or twice the fucking strenght
I'm guessing this nigga skinny so odds are he isn't tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and goat2x
its over for him
if you cant fight for shit strenght,height, agressiveness will dominate like 90% of the time

im 176cm and my dad was a chad I have good potential but m y moms landwhale genetic maybe will fuck me in the future
thoughts?

Practice build battles on Fortnite

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and zoomzoom
im 176cm and my dad was a chad I have good potential but m y moms landwhale genetic maybe will fuck me in the future
thoughts?
That doesn't matter. Height, strength, weight, and training only matter in fights. how mych do you weigh

he is a low tier troll tbh
ignore him
if he is not he will get his skull bashed in maybe that will bring intelligence in his skull

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 5912
That doesn't matter. Height, strength, weight, and training only matter in fights. how mych do you weigh
150 pounds I do 100 puhsups a day and will add a backpack to it thanks to dutchprettyboy advice

• +1
he is a low tier troll tbh
ignore him
if he is not he will get his skull bashed in maybe that will bring intelligence in his skull
if he's skinny his only chances of winning are if he attacks like a mosquito and just throws every punch he can at him jfl

• JFL
if he's skinny his only chances of winning are if he attacks like a mosquito and just throws every punch he can at him jfl
I can beat up a girl and I did so I think a guy will be the same

• JFL
As soon as you see him, punch him HARD with your right hand to the nose or the jaw, practice on your door or the wall meanwhile.

tbh i should upload fight videos i have
they are funny as shit i recorded them

• +1
Reactions: PYT and zoomzoom
plus I have my friend mohamed bakcing me up n o cap hes a real g

As soon as you see him, punch him HARD with your right hand to the nose or the jaw, practice on your door or the wall meanwhile.
wont I hurt my hand? I will have my rfried trip him first then figght him

• +1
  • +1
Hi:

I have to fight my school bully this friday because he insulted me on instagram, he's kinda taller than me so anyone here have fighting tricks???

I dont wanna punh him in the balls or kick him or else ppl will deafaz me
i cant find the exact qoute
but its someone like the following
"out of two men who cant fight the better grappler will win"
this is true like 90% of the time
what does better grappler mean

just reach into your pants pocket and pretend u have a gun

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and ChoSeungHui
Zzz aesthetic
turn into jeff seid for that day the mogger jock wrestler

Hi:

I have to fight my school bully this friday because he insulted me on instagram, he's kinda taller than me so anyone here have fighting tricks???

I dont wanna punh him in the balls or kick him or else ppl will deafaz me
Show him your flaccid penis

You ar trying to trick me.
Nah, i'm just trying to help you. Another thing you can do is start playing with your butthole in front of him, he's gonna be really scared.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776