Filipina called me a racist because i guessed her life story

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
An oh so common story here in the UK.. We have tons of Filipina single mothers here who divorce raped their incel sex tourists that brought them over here.
They now live on benefit money and sit on dating sites looking for the hawwwt Chad.

Their standards are exactly the same as white western girls... Chad or nothing.

Locationmaxxing is absolutely fine for some slaying but NEVER bring them back to your home country. They instantly transform into white western women as soon as their foot is under the food.

Untitled

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5694, Greeicy, Deleted member 3299 and 2 others
I love your posts, I rep you.

High T, im mirin

Low inhib. My father’s friend was divorce raped by a single mom Taiwanese gook...yes he literally married her despite already having a kid and brought her to the U.S.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
Never bring them back....if you know you arent chad

Low inhib. My father’s friend was divorce raped by a single mom Taiwanese gook...yes he literally married her despite already having a kid and brought her to the U.S.

Taiwan is a rich country.. she would not have been desperate to leave..

• Woah
Reactions: Greeicy
Lol you have a lot of bitterness built up inside of you man.

Taiwan is a rich country.. she would not have been desperate to leave..
She still left with him anyways and she divorced raped him after 2 years of marriage. The guy was a white subhuman as well.

Lol you have a lot of bitterness built up inside of you man.

I am bitter but i was not bitter to her initially.. I sent her a nice hello message and she ignored me which makes her fair game for some shitposting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back