Filipinos are literally the ugliest race in the world (2nd to curries)

bigjuicy

bigjuicy

Gold
it never began for some of us, i am 5'4 blotched tan skin, subhuman :hnghn: my only halo is that i talk english

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joshrc, Patient A, Quantumphysics and 9 others
mogs all cumskins and niggs @Predeterminism

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, ALP, Deleted member 20618 and 1 other person
u hair colour mog me. skin colour mog. u have lips i dont. u have compact midface, i dont. u have wide jaw i dont. maybe i eye area mog u tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Lev Peshkov, MagaPutinism and 3 others
View attachment 1789858 u hair colour mog me. skin colour mog. u have lips i dont. u have compact midface, i dont. u have wide jaw i dont. maybe i eye area mog u tho
Wtf did the filipinos do to u. I think they kidnapped u and used mk uktra on u so that youd think this way @Ekil73_YT @Future chad @Biggdink

I AM CONSIDERED HTN IN THE PHILIPPINES AND IM INCEL IN CANADA

NIGGER THIS IS WHAT THE AVERAGE FILIPINO LOCAL LOOKS LIKE:
25DEEA65 8288 473C BDCF 9D5517B7C9E2

Attachments

• 9CCDB888-82CD-4289-97B6-32EC0389279C.jpeg
    9CCDB888-82CD-4289-97B6-32EC0389279C.jpeg
    45.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Quantumphysics, Deleted member 5892, Merćer and 5 others
it never began for some of us, i am 5'4 blotched tan skin, subhuman :hnghn: my only halo is that i talk english

View attachment 1789855
I feel for you guys which is why I will personally knock up 100 filipina girls this winter. Just doing my part they will at least be near average height and maybe have a 5 inch dick with some white facial features.

Not to mention 120+ IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, bigjuicy, incel194012940 and 2 others
Wtf did the filipinos do to u. I think they kidnapped u and used mk uktra on u so that youd think this way @Ekil73_YT @Future chad @Biggdink

View attachment 1789866

even this nigga mogs me

he has positive tilt black eyebrows. i have neutral tilt see-through eyebrows

he has olive skin. i have pale white skin.

he has dark hair. i have nerdcuck blonde hair

he has compact midface, i have long midface

he has lips. i have no lips

hes probably taller than me.

in what way do i mog the below average filipino?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ProCoper, Patient A, Deleted member 5892 and 3 others
keep coping, just because you are a subhuman Filipino doesn't mean Indians are the most subhuman.

Indians are the most superior race on the planet (both Aryans and Dravidians). and history proves it.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ProCoper, Hikicel69, Chadeep and 4 others
View attachment 1789867View attachment 1789868

even this nigga mogs me

you mog him but both are equally subhuman. you need caucasian features with light to medium brown coloring (like indians)

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 20618
O
View attachment 1789867View attachment 1789868

even this nigga mogs me

OH MY GOOOOD DUDE. TBH JUST WAIT I WILL DROP THE BIGGEST FILIPINO PINOY PILL EVER OMG DUDE WHAT HAPPENED MAN THAT GUY IS A LITERAL RAT VERMIN SCUM 5'1 BROWN SHOTGUN NOSE LOW CLASS NIGGER THAT WORKS IN A RICE FIELD IN MINDANAO

O

OH MY GOOOOD DUDE. TBH JUST WAIT I WILL DROP THE BIGGEST FILIPINO PINOY PILL EVER OMG DUDE WHAT HAPPENED MAN THAT GUY IS A LITERAL RAT VERMIN SCUM 5'1 BROWN SHOTGUN NOSE LOW CLASS NIGGER THAT WORKS IN A RICE FIELD IN MINDANAO
prove me wrong tho with what i said

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
you mog him but both are equally subhuman. you need caucasian features with light to medium brown coloring (like indians)
what things do you think i should change?

Filipina women are hot though

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 17829
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 17829
abo is ugliest :feelshmm:

• JFL
5’4 is giga mogger height @Chadeep

• JFL
5’4 is giga mogger height @Chadeep
Btw im gonna be in vancouver during the 25th. Want to meet at some cafe my nigger. U will finally see my 5'1 filipino mogger genes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580

View attachment 1789866
I mog that little filipino monkey to DEATH
this was you 5 years ago before becoming acne ridden and an asian skinhead

he mogs you to death now

show the acne video bitch

you dont mog shit
You are a little nigger indian cunt. Dalit street shitter.

The acne isnt even that bad u stupid delusion nigger just want to rile people up you cock sucker

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
You are a little nigger indian cunt. Dalit street shitter.

The acne isnt even that bad u stupid delusion nigger just want to rile people up you cock sucker

you look like an alien

just dont be narcy and claim to mog people when you have a balloon head.

ill be saving this imgur to use later when you step out of line again (y)

you look like an alien

just dont be narcy and claim to mog people when you have a balloon head.

ill be saving this imgur to use later when you step out of line again (y)
do nigga i mog that ilocano street shitty post it little cunt. Look at u. Ogre trying to be pretty boy 😂😂😂😂

man i thought u were cool. U seriously think that fuck head with shitty ass hair mogs me? Look at eye area, eye bags i mog him u are delusional if u think i dont.

literally. some curries have white features, especially north indian ones. they also have an interesting culture. all filipinos have mongol features and shit frame/ red skin.

• +1
idk why people emphasize indians. theyp rolly put htemselves in whtie circles is why.

man i thought u were cool. U seriously think that fuck head with shitty ass hair mogs me? Look at eye area, eye bags i mog him u are delusional if u think i dont.
lol just dont go in peoples threads and act narcy if you arent good looking

you are both beyond ugly but he wins by like 1% for having better facial proportions

if you are gonna call me a bad user for saying you dont mog someone then you should go on dickriders.org and delete your account

lol just dont go in peoples threads and act narcy if you arent good looking

you are both beyond ugly but he wins by like 1% for having better facial proportions

if you are gonna call me a bad user for saying you dont mog someone then you should go on dickriders.org and delete your account
niggas im not even narcy. How
Am i narcy if i say i mog this trucel even if im ltn? Did i say i mogged anyone else here that is above my looksmatch. Bro u are delusional if u think he has better facial proportions than me. Btw what does he even mog me in facially. Eyes? Lower third? Maybe. Hair? No. Seriously i need to know

@zv1212 even if u are right and he mogs me because of hair and acne i have a better base than him and more potential

Last edited:
niggas im not even narcy. How
Am i narcy if i say i mog this trucel even if im ltn? Did i say i mogged anyone else here that is above my looksmatch. Bro u are delusional if u think he has better facial proportions than me.
i forgot what the picture looked like tbh

looking back yeah you mog him

ur not even ltn though tbh

Curries mog because they have a chance to mog

i forgot what the picture looked like tbh

looking back yeah you mog him

ur not even ltn though tbh
ok tbh he might mog me bc my hair and acne but i will LL roidmaxx and surgery maxx so i can be 3/8 psl. sorry for flame are we cool my nigger? 😍😍😍😍😍😍

How? Prove what I said wrong?!

his skin color, hair color doesn't mog yours. You're not thinking straight.

From that photo there is something up with the maxilla or the jaw I can't put my fingers around it.

• +1
his skin color, hair color doesn't mog yours. You're not thinking straight.

From that photo there is something up with the maxilla or the jaw I can't put my fingers around it.
Olive skin is ideal for men and dark hair colour is.

And see ur admitting he mogs all other aspects of my face which proves he mogs me

• So Sad
Olive skin is ideal for men and dark hair colour is.

And see ur admitting he mogs all other aspects of my face which proves he mogs me

You're thinking med shit or middle eastern. You need to work within your phenotype. It works for them but olive skin tone is disgusting AF and an ethnikkk trait

If you're blond and white you need tan red undertone to look healthy. SUper pink/red lips to comensate for proper contrast.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
You're thinking med shit or middle eastern. You need to work within your phenotype. It works for them but olive skin tone is disgusting AF and an ethnikkk trait

If you're blond and white you need tan red undertone to look healthy. SUper pink/red lips to comensate for proper contrast.

View attachment 1790176

View attachment 1790175
Is there any point when low tier Filipinos facially mog me tho

Is there any point when low tier Filipinos facially mog me tho

Did you forget you're white and decent looking?

if you have major flaws you can fix with surgery so there's always hope and cope.

Man what depression does to a MF

Did you forget you're white and decent looking?

if you have major flaws you can fix with surgery so there's always hope and cope.

Man what depression does to a MF
90% of JBW is because whites are 6ft on avg. I’m short I don’t even have height to bring to the table

Yeah but they mog me in every aspect facially so I’d have to surgery every aspect of my face which I was already planning on doing but the point is it’s just over

90% of JBW is because whites are 6ft on avg. I’m short I don’t even have height to bring to the table

Yeah but they mog me in every aspect facially so I’d have to surgery every aspect of my face which I was already planning on doing but the point is it’s just over

how tall are you?

You prob only need 2 specific surgeries...jaw/chin and something else. thats it really.

Get handsome or die rotting. The choice is yours

how tall are you?

You prob only need 2 specific surgeries...jaw/chin and something else. thats it really.

Get handsome or die rotting. The choice is yours
What’s the point if even Filipinos mog me. I don’t belong anywhere in this world

Fillipinos still undoubtably mog eastern gooks into oblivion tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829