Filler jaw or gonial will look worse on me ?

blackckatt

blackckatt

Baki-Maxxing + Sasuke-Maxxing + Kira-maxxing
want try filler jaw, but afraid being a clown result .. Jaw implant are maybe better ? i see surgeon he can do this for 5000 jewros

i expect that result :
3483640 0CB2FE5E D8E4 47CF B420 7DAD1AECF05C
3483641 BE632666 BE73 4ED2 8E2F F277D4942BAB

Attachments

• Image (21).jpeg
    Image (21).jpeg
    313.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Image (25).jpeg
    Image (25).jpeg
    210.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Blond3cel
5000 for jaw implants....meanwhile eppley charges 30000
My man my man hd

• Woah
Reactions: blackckatt
Jaw implants are obviously better if they’re designed well since they’re temporary, but you can try fillers in areas that you want to enhance. Just find a good reputable clinic for them and don’t go overboard.

• +1
Jaw implants are obviously better if they’re designed well since they’re temporary, but you can try fillers in areas that you want to enhance. Just find a good reputable clinic for them and don’t go overboard.
I meant they’re permanent

• +1
Nigga you already look pretty good why even bother that much ?

My ex fiancay literally broke my heart, she was stacy tier, she leave me for a rich boy, am too low for statutmaxxing its over, so i try an other way

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Blond3cel
My ex fiancay literally broke my heart, she was stacy tier, she leave me for a rich boy, am too low for statutmaxxing its over, so i try an other way
Go for a HTB / MTB she will atleast treat you good.

• So Sad

Attachments

• geageag.jpg
    geageag.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 0
  • geageag.jpeg
    geageag.jpeg
    152.4 KB · Views: 0
Yes it will look good but you should also leanmax to get the most out of it . Your buccal area is slightly fat. Leanmax first and then get fillers/implant

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, rand anon and blackckatt
Yes it will look good but you should also leanmax to get the most out of it . Your buccal area is slightly fat. Leanmax first and then get fillers/implant

yeah am 24bf percent actually

• +1
Reactions: thecel
@WanderingBurro @forevermirin @thecel @enchanted_elixir @pneumocystosis @rand anon @Artemis

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and forevermirin
you genuinely dont need it bro u mog most guys your age. but if ur mind is made up hope someone knowldegable can help u idk anything about hardmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and blackckatt
you genuinely dont need it bro u mog most guys your age. but if ur mind is made up hope someone knowldegable can help u idk anything about hardmaxxing

We have one life so i want try the maximum i can do for live best life possible brotha, well thanks for the reply ;)