Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chigoha, Dystopian, anticel and 1 other person
it can cause bone resorption in the face

• JFL
Reactions: chigoha
13 fucking mL

That’s £2k a year and it’s not sustainable, you’ll get bogged pretty fast with such insane amounts.

The doctor I went to for my filler consult said that so many people end up with migration and bloated look because they get over filled and the filler just spreads out because of internal pressure. No doubt it would cause bone resorbtion too due to that.

My jaw is a lost cause for filler due to the extreme recession but I’m pretty sure my eye area can be saved now.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke, Dystopian, lepo2317 and 3 others
Fillers are made for soft tissues, basically to fill nasalobial folds, undereyes and lips, use it on anything else and u will get bogged in 2-3 years with migration

• +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin, Dystopian, Deleted member 15539 and 1 other person
Fillers are made for soft tissues, basically to fill nasalobial folds, undereyes and lips, use it on anything else and u will get bogged in 2-3 years with migration
I want to get some between my eyes to make my nose more ski sloped. That fine?

Legit all you mentioned is where I'm getting it done.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771

yeah should be fine, just don't fall for the jaw fillers meme u see on insta, ur face will get fucked if you do 7-8mls a year in an area that moves so often.

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet

why the fuck would you want a ski slope nose as a man?

why the fuck would you want a ski slope nose as a man?
Na sorry was in a rush, I mean I want to make my nose more straight cause it dips between my eyes. Gonna see the results from there but ultimately want rhino to have my 16 year old nose back.

Also my lower lip is asymmetrical so need some there. I'm going in Monday, shit is I bruised my lip trying to act like chad.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
Sweet so what about under my eyes for dark circles?

And should I get for nasalobial folds or just microneedle? Volufiline isn't easy to come down under.

Last edited:
Na sorry was in a rush, I mean I want to make my nose more straight cause it dips between my eyes. Gonna see the results from there but ultimately want rhino to have my 16 year old nose back.

Also my lower lip is asymmetrical so need some there. I'm going in Monday, shit is I bruised my lip trying to act like chad.
Sounds like you need a rib implant for radix augmentation, don’t put a filler there, don’t be a retard pls

Sounds like you need a rib implant for radix augmentation, don’t put a filler there, don’t be a retard pls
Na fuck I ain't making money till end of year I can't wait. My nose was fine when I was younger but now it's almost too much.

My whole nose grew from 21 but the top didn't.

Why? Can't they just dissolve it when I want to do my rhino?

Sweet so what about under my eyes for dark circles?

And should I get for nasalobial folds or just microneedle? Volufiline isn't easy to come down under.
B

I will try filler for radix augmentation and maybe nose tip. I want to try this before I get cartilage grafting to see the possible result first.
I have nearly exactly the same nose as opry:
tumblr_mtwyb8mTPq1svoqlco1_500.jpg

This is my goal nose (pic is bad edited i know, dont tell me):
3255702_58844F71-DCF1-4621-9F0C-6D278DE9CFEC.jpg

rib is bad, bc it’s more likely to warp and lose its shape over time. cartilage from nose or ear is way better.

Radix augmentation is your most safest bet, everything else including lips is risky. I know girls irl who got lip fillers and it looks like shit after a few years of filling and dissolving. Soft tissue fillers in general are very bad exactly bc of migration. I dont know the exactly videos anymore, but especially this channel had a lot of videos in this regard:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and Mr manlet
I will try filler for radix augmentation and maybe nose tip. I want to try this before I get cartilage grafting to see the possible result first.
I have nearly exactly the same nose as opry:
tumblr_mtwyb8mTPq1svoqlco1_500.jpg

This is my goal nose (pic is bad edited i know, dont tell me):
3255702_58844F71-DCF1-4621-9F0C-6D278DE9CFEC.jpg

rib is bad, bc it’s more likely to warp and lose its shape over time. cartilage from nose or ear is way better.

Radix augmentation is your most safest bet, everything else including lips is risky. I know girls irl who got lip fillers and it looks like shit after a few years of filling and dissolving. Soft tissue fillers in general are very bad exactly bc of migration. I dont know the exactly videos anymore, but especially this channel had a lot of videos in this regard:

So you recommend fillers for nasion or no? I have never heard before cartilage grafting, who does that?