Fillers before surgery?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
While waiting on a list to see Eppley or someone for example, would fillers in the chin and jaw area be a good interim measure to hold me over until surgery day arrives. Means you're not rotting and wasting time till you ascend to your final form.

Fillers are the worst to get

Absolutely not

• +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli
IMG 20201129 215100
IMG 20201129 132139

100% waste, never get fillers. 100% looksmin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, fernandobrocolli and MentalistKebab
  • +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli
Yes.

Just be sure to use a hyaluronic acid type of filler, so that it can be dissolved prior to your surgery.

Yes.

Just be sure to use a hyaluronic acid type of filler, so that it can be dissolved prior to your surgery.
Can you elab on this please. The fillers will come from a different surgeon to the bone surgery, but the bone surgeon does do fillers too. So he will surely be able to dissolve the fillers done by the first surgeon?

Can you elab on this please. The fillers will come from a different surgeon to the bone surgery, but the bone surgeon does do fillers too. So he will surely be able to dissolve the fillers done by the first surgeon?
ask the surgeon lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 3043
Different injectors have different methodologies in regard to filler dissolving. Typically, you would want to have your filler dissolved two to four weeks prior to your scheduled surgery. The enzyme used to break down hyaluronic acid is effective immediately, but it does go through a process of elimination by the body - which is why a two to four week timeframe is recommended.

@curryslayerordeath and another one signs his soul to the devil known as eppley

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Never get fillers

Different injectors have different methodologies in regard to filler dissolving. Typically, you would want to have your filler dissolved two to four weeks prior to your scheduled surgery. The enzyme used to break down hyaluronic acid is effective immediately, but it does go through a process of elimination by the body - which is why a two to four week timeframe is recommended.
Fuarkk 2-4 weeks!? I was thinking like hours or days Jfl

Fuarkk 2-4 weeks!? I was thinking like hours or days Jfl
I would say that waiting a minimum of one week is typically the industry standard, I'm afraid.

Seems that fillers are tricky and it's mostly the expertise of the surgeon that will give you a good look or destroy you.