I don't Norwood hard enough to risk becoming a tranny dicklet

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Matheus

Is this legit? Impressive and life fuel if it is

Only alternatives are chemicals on which there is 0 research

Perhaps they are safer, but you are taking a bet, and I think most of them are antiandrogens anyway

Even minoxidil is antiandrogen

• +1
Reactions: lasthope, WadlowMaxxing and Matheus
Topical minoxidil and oral biotin have totally saved my hairline tbh.
Even minoxidil is antiandrogen
How anti androgen is it?

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Matheus and Deleted member 10449
dutasteride

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wasted, WadlowMaxxing and Matheus
Is this legit? Impressive and life fuel if it is
i didnt do it but it seemed to work for @Bewusst and for ppl on lookism too

• +1
Reactions: Matheus

How anti androgen is it?
Not like fin for sure but I remember reading a paper that it is also 5ar

• +1

How anti androgen is it?
Gotta add biotin to my list then thanks boyo
If I was a more advanced chemist I'd buy liposomal dutasteride and mix it with minoxidil to create a topical dutasteride solution. Apparently topical dut doesn't go systemic but it's expensive / hard to make

dutasteride

For anyone who doesn’t know dutasteride can be more effective but is actually a stronger 5-α-reductase inhibitor than finasteride.

People with difficult male pattern hair loss that finasteride does not help in a years time or people with MPB who are on supraphysiologic levels of testosterone “replacement” therapy should consider it

• +1
Reactions: lasthope, wasted and Good_Little_Goy
Fin won’t turn you into a tranny jfl. Been on it for almost a year. I wasn’t balding either just a little mature hairline so I took it as a preventive measure. No sides whatsoever still getting good erections and still have high sex drive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272, Salience, lasthope and 4 others
Fin won’t turn you into a tranny jfl. Been on it for almost a year. I wasn’t balding either just a little mature hairline so I took it as a preventive measure. No sides whatsoever still getting good erections and still have high sex drive.
did you experience any sort of shedding? Been hearing about fin shedding recently

did you experience any sort of shedding? Been hearing about fin shedding recently
No just the usual shedding of a few hair that you get normally everyday. Nothing serious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272, lasthope and ProAcktiv
Idk, I know there's a lot of fear mongering about it but PFS and other sides seem unforgiving

Idk, I know there's a lot of fear mongering about it but PFS and other sides seem unforgiving
Norwood reaper is unforgiving as well. I’d rather take a 1 in 10,000 chance of getting PFS than go bald. Also PFS is bullshit anyways, there’s no proof of it whatsoever only some idiots that started posting about it a few years ago even tho the drug is in the market for over three decades. Why weren’t there any known cases of PFS before 2010 if this drug is so bad?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 55631, MiroslavBulldosex and 8 others
Topilutamide / Eucapil.

• +1
Topilutamide / Eucapil.
I've seen about Eucapil but it looks expensive and I wasn't able to find its mode of action, and whether it contains anti-androgens that could go systemic

Norwood reaper is unforgiving as well. I’d rather take a 1 in 10,000 chance of getting PFS than go bald. Also PFS is bullshit anyways, there’s no proof of it whatsoever only some idiots that started posting about it a few years ago even tho the drug is in the market for over three decades. Why weren’t there any known cases of PFS before 2010 if this drug is so bad?

I'll think about it. What dosage do you take?

I've seen about Eucapil but it looks expensive and I wasn't able to find its mode of action, and whether it contains anti-androgens that could go systemic

This is an androgen inhibitor, that blocks DHT and T. It's better than Finasteride which is only 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor, that means it blocks DHT but not T.

When topilutamide goes systemic, it decays in contact with water. That means it won't reach androgen receptors in your body. The only place where it can stay active are your sebal glands.

The only problem is that it releases fluoride when it decays, so I recommend taking iodine (kelp) when using it.

Review: stopped my shedding when I was on SARMs. Didn't regrow me tho. My hair follicles may be dead like my sex life.

• +1
RU-58841 and Minoxidil mogs Fin to death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Matheus
pfs is a bunch of bs made up by low t men who had sexual dysfunction before they started using finasteride but wont admit it

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
This is an androgen inhibitor, that blocks DHT and T. It's better than Finasteride which is only 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor, that means it blocks DHT but not T.

When topilutamide goes systemic, it decays in contact with water. That means it won't reach androgen receptors in your body. The only place where it can stay active are your sebal glands.

The only problem is that it releases fluoride when it decays, so I recommend taking iodine (kelp) when using it.

Review: stopped my shedding when I was on SARMs. Didn't regrow me tho. My hair follicles may be dead like my sex life.
Interesting stuff I will check it out

Both have way worse side effects than fin's supposed side effects (which are statistically rare on top of probably being a result of the person in question becoming fat/depressed/unhealthy/etc. and blaming their subsequent sexual dysfunction on fin).

• +1
Reactions: Chad69, lasthope and ascentium

leverage all three. RU has a weaker binding affinity for the AR than dht, so it really shines to compete for the AR with residual androgens (T) after ones reduced dht with a 5AR inhibitor.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and lasthope