Fin boosted my T sevefold so now i can't stop cooming (dedsrs, fin = roids) (fincels gtfih)

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
So basically once my body just made more T and couldn't make any more DHT (slowly built up tolerance till a FIN megadose, doing 5mg a day) and my erections are so hard and my sexual energy is so high i can't fucking stop jerking off nor do or think about anything else.

First week on fin i thought about rape 24/7. I think i never had a harder urge to rape than the first week on FIN.

What do? Just accept my fate and jack it twice before shower (if i don't jack it twice i physically cannot sleep) or somehow turn into monk mode and not touch my penis (seemingly impossible)?

And btw no i was never addicted to jacking off and never had problems beforehand. This just blew up in my face (quite literally)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oueyy, bradpittshairline and lowiqNormie
who tf cares about free t, dht is life, also the libido boost is probably due too estrogen saturation :lul:

• +1
Reactions: fikki, Beastchodecode, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
Your body is giving you a one last honeymoon before you become a limp dick motherfucker for ever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fikki, Beastchodecode, buflek and 1 other person
Your body is giving you a one last honeymoon before you become a limp dick motherfucker for ever
Wow how so? Pretty sure effects of fin go away after you stop

Bro are you predisposed to MPD or something because the extra DHT in my personal experience has sharpened my jawline made my clavicles longer ect. I dont know why someone would not want it unless you go bald on roids

this is actually pretty accurate

i tried high dose topical fin and extremly low dose topical fin and always had sides after the first 6-8 weeks. before that sky high libido

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss

i tried high dose topical fin and extremly low dose topical fin and always had sides after the first 6-8 weeks. before that sky high libido
It’s increasing progesterone the first week which increases libido. But it’s other adverse actions eventually rape your endocrine

lol who tf takes 5mg? Thats prostate patient level dose

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor

Well then it's not "for ever", overly dramatizing isn't necessary.

Although i did say i do 5mg a day, i actually do 1mg of fin a day (mixed with minoxidil, applied topically) and just planned to nuking it to 5mg (just cuz idk i feel emboldened by the lack of sides)

Been increasing the fin dosage for the last 2 months from 0.01mg -> 0.25 a day to this last week 0.5mg and this week finally 1mg a day managing thus far no sides. Don't see how this will turn me into a limp dick, let alone 5mg which some people take everyday as if it's nothing. Anyway the guy doesn't explain himself at all.

Probably what he meant is the estrogen level hitting a critical point to where man boobs become a thing, but thats a thing of the past and my body doesn't seem to be making a fuss about it anymore (whereas its first reaction to fin was the beginning of manboobs)

It’s increasing progesterone the first week which increases libido. But it’s other adverse actions eventually rape your endocrine
Been increasing progesterone for the last 2 months (at least) then lmfao? Erm anyway didn't they make 10 year long fin studies for safety testing?

Like blocking out only that 1 type of dht which is for balding and prostate cancer while my beard growth is basically unhindered?

hows your hair

But it’s other adverse actions eventually rape your endocrine
Also you didn't mention what this is, twice already. Apparently no one knew this thus far except you and you don't wanna say what those adverse endocrine side effects are? Been on it for 2-3m thus far and nothing bad happened, also hasn't HairCaffee been on it for 10 years and has a great physique and a wife?

hows your hair
Nw 1.5 tryna make it to nw0, 18, been battling hairloss since 6th grade, always managed to stay around nw1-2 with minoxidil and dermarolling + later added Ru and Fin

Well then it's not "for ever", overly dramatizing isn't necessary.

Although i did say i do 5mg a day, i actually do 1mg of fin a day (mixed with minoxidil, applied topically) and just planned to nuking it to 5mg (just cuz idk i feel emboldened by the lack of sides)

Been increasing the fin dosage for the last 2 months from 0.01mg -> 0.25 a day to this last week 0.5mg and this week finally 1mg a day managing thus far no sides. Don't see how this will turn me into a limp dick, let alone 5mg which some people take everyday as if it's nothing. Anyway the guy doesn't explain himself at all.

Probably what he meant is the estrogen level hitting a critical point to where man boobs become a thing, but thats a thing of the past and my body doesn't seem to be making a fuss about it anymore (whereas its first reaction to fin was the beginning of manboobs)
well 2 months is very early. most gets sides in the first 6 months tho.

im happy for u if u dont get them, im not trying to fearmonger

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and irrumator praetor
well 2 months is very early. most gets sides in the first 6 months tho.

im happy for u if u dont get them, im not trying to fearmonger
Yep. Gonna dose it accordingly when and if it happens. Brahminboss however seems to be talking about some hormonal nuclear bomb as if FIN would ever be out in commercial use without prescription if it was lol, besides the many people using it and the many studies. Also peoples dicks seem to work fine and fin, unlike roids, merely blocks DHT rather than produce more T by itself so obviously T production never gets hindered. Im completely unaware of what he is talking about

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Take it before bed and do like 0.5mg a day, it's almost the same effectiveness but less likely to get sides.

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor