• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish, MikeMew'sBitch, .👽. and 1 other person
is it safe to take at 14? im scared if hairloss:hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: John124 and randomvanish
go to derma, i got it prescribed
and dont listen to faggots with female worthy T levels barking about side effects, lmao

• Love it
Reactions: .👽.
go to derma, i got it prescribed
and dont listen to faggots with female worthy T levels barking about side effects, lmao
lmao and everyone was telling the 13 year old to stop but 14 is fine

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
lmao and everyone was telling the 13 year old to stop but 14 is fine
i told him to go visit dermatologist instead of taking advice from incels on internet or bald ugly fat redditors from r/bald
he wont get it prescribed at 14, but at 16 maybe, at 17 for sure

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 13215
If ur already balding at 17 I wouldn't even bother tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, .👽. and Baldingman1998
17? My face was masculinizing at that age. DHT is what masculinizes the face/body. :fuk: At that age I noticed my face was getting wider and bigger. Don't know why you are taking Fin at that age. Just take minox or ru58841. Even at 21 right now my browridge got a bit thicker

17? My face was masculinizing at that age. DHT is what masculinizes the face/body. :fuk: At that age I noticed my face was getting wider and bigger. Don't know why you are taking Fin at that age. Just take minox or ru58841. Even at 21 right now my browridge got a bit thicker
Do you think dht plays a role in eyebrows and lashes? Cuz from what I seen most people who got natural thick brows and lashes have that even as toddlers

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Do you think dht plays a role in eyebrows and lashes? Cuz from what I seen most people who got natural thick brows and lashes have that even as toddlers
not sure I think so, testosterone does affect it

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Why would you take fin <~22 unless you are a gigadimorphic chad

DHT is what masculinizes you. Im not gonna pretend you will get an extra 2” on your dick at 17 but it is not rare to get some girth, extra clavicle width, more dimorphic face, voice, at that age.

Is that RU shit not worth a try before cucking your chances of becoming more dimorphic?
If ur already balding at 17 I wouldn't even bother tbh
lol I stopped growing at like 14 or some shit, same height, body, voice, face since then
no reason to wait, everybody grow differently

• Hmm...
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
lol I stopped growing at like 14 or some shit, same height, body, voice, face since then
no reason to wait, everybody grow differently
bruh 14 you stop growing? I dont know about that tbh. At 13 i thought i stopped growing then at 17 my face started to grow wider and bigger

how are you scared of hairloss at 14?
if you're balding at 14 just rope honestly

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
25+ is when I would recommend all men try it

Each year under that you are potentially missing out on positive effects of DHT.