fin??

pizza

pizza

Pardo manlet deformado
please be serious here my maternal genes is trash for dht receptors on urong place but my dad genes (I am almost 100% sure that I didn’t inherit the FUCKING CHROMOSOME X FROM HIM) are god tier (nw0 smoking),what am i supposed to do? i'm only 17, i have this little flaw since the beginning of puberty, i'm very worried about this shit, god forgive me for my completely subhuman maternal genes jfl
Fin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: huntergatherer and Deleted member 8165
please be serious here my maternal genes is trash for dht receptors on urong place but my dad genes (I am almost 100% sure that I didn’t inherit the FUCKING CHROMOSOME X FROM HIM) are god tier (nw0 smoking),what am i supposed to do? i'm only 17, i have this little flaw since the beginning of puberty, i'm very worried about this shit, god forgive me for my completely subhuman maternal genes jfl
View attachment 1104797
I had the same when I was your age. It got a little worse but not that bad.

You want to lower cortisol, adrenaline (stress) and estrogen and increase androgens.

I'm visiting a brilliant hair transplant surgeon next year to get a chad hairline. (relatively new but movie star results).

By the time you'll actually need a new hairline they'll have even better options so don't stress it.

View attachment 1104797
Yes hop on fin just to be safe, if you are feeling risky you can try topical dutasteride, anecdotal evidence has been pretty promising coupled with a few studies.

Yes hop on fin just to be safe, if you are feeling risky you can try topical dutasteride, anecdotal evidence has been pretty promising coupled with a few studies.
Fck no. The side effects are worse than being bald.
Who the fck cares about looking good when you no longer have a working penis/balls

You want to lower cortisol, adrenaline (stress) and estrogen and increase androgens.

I'm visiting a brilliant hair transplant surgeon next year to get a chad hairline. (relatively new but movie star results).

By the time you'll actually need a new hairline they'll have even better options so don't stress it.
it gets kind of hard when my hair falls out with a giant frequency, my mom keeps asking me why it falls so much while saying that my hair looks like hers (I don't know if she does it to irritate me or she just has extremely low qi knowing that your father has infinity nw with the gigantic prostate) if i increase my androgen receptors my hair would only fall out more because my sensitivity must be ricidulously horrible i already got tired of seeing bald soycucks, my estrogen (both pren and pubertal) is very low so I shouldn't worry about that, I just have to keep every single hair and try to gain more from now on because I was cursed by fucking rotten shitty womb and a family with ridiculously subhuman habits that think they are healthy and correct,my existence is a giga failo

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I’m gonna be frank with you bhai
it’s
O V E R
V
E
R

Might as well start the test blockers rn. Hope you look good in a dress

elab me about the two, i can get dutasteride easily with my grandfather

Fck no. The side effects are worse than being bald.
Who the fck cares about looking good when you no longer have a working penis/balls
ur saying that as if the majority experience fin sides jfl, its one of the most prescribed medications in america, you'd think people wouldnt use it if their dick falls off

• +1
ur saying that as if the majority experience fin sides jfl, its one of the most prescribed medications in america, you'd think people wouldnt use it if their dick falls off
Yes, they do. Half of the people are walking around sick.

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
nah even with 0 test i norwood like soy cucks
Don’t front with me I see that brow ridge

• Woah
Reactions: pizza
View attachment 1104797
i get thinning around the that area too

i get thinning around the that area too
from what i saw this is one of the biggest traits of predisposition to baldness, norwood reaper is unrelenting, so i researched it too it depends on the chromosome X, if it was my father's chromosome it would be easily identified because it has Aryan traits

if i use test probably over for my hair right?

What noorwood and age are u now?

probably nw 2 at max,im 17

is safe and cheap?
I'm close to a noorwood 2 with some thinning at age 25 I hope it doesn't get much worse

• +1
  • +1
probably nw 2 at max,im 17

is safe and cheap?

Yes it's safe I used it in the past to reduce hair shedding.

I got better result from using sunflower oil/coconut oil + rosemary + peppermint oil combined with scalp masages for hair regrowth. I don't have mpb though...

• Hmm...
my mom keeps asking me why it falls so much
I have long as fuck hair, it sheds sometimes it's far more noticeable if you have longer hair. I don't shed 100 hairs each day though like 20 is the usual.

Which doc you mean?

I'm close to a noorwood 2 with some thinning at age 25 I hope it doesn't get much worse
Get on fin ASAP bro. Stop wasting time just gonna link this for you. Like actually get on finasteride JFL. Get dermarolling as well to regrow faster

Attachments

• sIOMKY1.png
    sIOMKY1.png
    297.8 KB · Views: 57
  • 048e1cb54af68bf5afa69a74c765d262.jpg
    048e1cb54af68bf5afa69a74c765d262.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 26
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Elvis Presley Hairstyle 6.jpg
    Elvis Presley Hairstyle 6.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 24
  • CLJOSwyWIAAkpsy.jpg_large.jpg
    CLJOSwyWIAAkpsy.jpg_large.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 24
  • b3a518638d4f7a010688e530e1922d15--handsome-celebrity-men-billy-zane.jpg
    b3a518638d4f7a010688e530e1922d15--handsome-celebrity-men-billy-zane.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 27
  • rs_1024x759-161115101827-1024.billy-zane.cm.111516.jpg
    rs_1024x759-161115101827-1024.billy-zane.cm.111516.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 27
  • billy-zane-attends-the-6th-annual-north-hollywood-cinefest-news-photo-1608318384.jpeg
    billy-zane-attends-the-6th-annual-north-hollywood-cinefest-news-photo-1608318384.jpeg
    30 KB · Views: 25
  • billy-zane-during-scandal-los-angeles-premiere-at-century-news-photo-1608318343.jpeg
    billy-zane-during-scandal-los-angeles-premiere-at-century-news-photo-1608318343.jpeg
    28.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 5d49a72036e03c18a6760fe6 (1).png
    5d49a72036e03c18a6760fe6 (1).png
    583.7 KB · Views: 21
  • entertainment-2015-03-zayn-malik-one-direction-main.jpg
    entertainment-2015-03-zayn-malik-one-direction-main.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 22
  • d5fb722ad3d0587ae53d1206f135803f.jpg
    d5fb722ad3d0587ae53d1206f135803f.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Perceptions-of-bald-men-and-men-with-hair (1).jpg
    Perceptions-of-bald-men-and-men-with-hair (1).jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 5d49a72036e03c18a6760fe6.png
    5d49a72036e03c18a6760fe6.png
    583.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 1617479289724.png
    1617479289724.png
    223 KB · Views: 19
  • DqnCNnE.jpg
    DqnCNnE.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 4lNoGvk.jpg
    4lNoGvk.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Gv4yUcx.jpg
    Gv4yUcx.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 42
  • +1
Reactions: pizza and Phillybeard1996
Get on fin ASAP bro. Stop wasting time just gonna link this for you. Like actually get on finasteride JFL. Get dermarolling as well to regrow faster
I'm on it now lol

• +1
(I am almost 100% sure that I didn’t inherit the FUCKING CHROMOSOME X FROM HIM)
In fact you didn't: in males the x chromosome always comes from the egg, while the sex determinating chromosome (x o y) comes from the sperm.

In girls one of the 2 x chromosome is inactivated, while in males the x chromosome (that derives from the egg) is always active.

• Woah
I have long as fuck hair, it sheds sometimes it's far more noticeable if you have longer hair. I don't shed 100 hairs each day though like 20 is the usual.
i pass 200+ hairs,what I find strange is that it remains bulky and dense

• +1
Even guys who look good bald look better with hair also like jeremy meeks would still look better with hair

• +1
In girls one of the 2 x chromosome is inactivated, while in males the x chromosome (that derives from the egg) is always active.
it just makes the lottery even more difficult, what do you think about me?

• +1
i pass 200+ hairs,what I find strange is that it remains bulky and dense
Yeah that's fucked get on fin ASAP or visit a derm.

I do shed more than that though sometimes like 40 but I think longer hair also has a tendency to fall out more since how easy it is to damage.

it just makes the lottery even more difficult, what do you think about me?
My mom's family has insane hair genetics but my dad has the subhuman ones. I'm praying to gandy I have my grandfathers nw 0 genetics are 60.

If I see any thinning I'm getting on fin asap

• Love it
My mom's family has insane hair genetics but my dad has the subhuman ones. I'm praying to gandy I have my grandfathers nw 0 genetics are 60.

If I see any thinning I'm getting on fin asap
How old are u now?

• +1
Yeah that's fucked get on fin ASAP or visit a derm.

I do shed more than that though sometimes like 40 but I think longer hair also has a tendency to fall out more since how easy it is to damage.
makes sense, going to a dermatologist seems like a good idea, but I always get a little suspicious of the doctor being a Jew or having less knowledge than me

• +1
makes sense, going to a dermatologist seems like a good idea, but I always get a little suspicious of the doctor being a Jew or having less knowledge than me
If he is a Jew. Get it on your own fin and RU, no fucking way I'd ever lose hair man hair is life.

• Love it
16, soon gonna be 17. My dad started balding at 37-40 and fully finished at 48 or 50
old, not ironically drop in androgen receptors and increase in estrogen

• +1
If he is a Jew. Get it on your own fin and RU, no fucking way I'd ever lose hair man hair is life.
I would still be insane and low inhib enough to blast roids if I have a perfect 3-finger forehead, but mine has 4, although it is very good,for you survive without hair it has to be literally perfect, and even then the hair would still halo you

• +1
old, not ironically drop in androgen receptors and increase in estrogen
He was stuck on nw 0 until he was like 35, then he just fell from grace and got to nw 2 by the time he was 40

I would still be insane and low inhib enough to blast roids if I have a perfect 3-finger forehead, but mine has 4, although it is very good,for you survive without hair it has to be literally perfect, and even then the hair would still halo you
Muscles are cope when u are a balding subhuman. I have a 3 finger forehead would NEVER ever roid and then bald in my teens jfl.

The game of roids is dangerous af

He was stuck on nw 0 until he was like 35, then he just fell from grace and got to nw 2 by the time he was 40
he should have used fin haha

• +1
time to cope hard now

• JFL
Some hope
atleast i can easily fraud nw0 with some hair

View attachment 1104797
finmaxx tbh

• +1
Whow dude, seems you need a transplant already.

• So Sad
Yes, they do. Half of the people are walking around sick.
Half of the entire population of the United States is walking around sick fym. My dick is working just fine, if anything cumming has felt better lately, and my dick has been getting a lot harder. As long as you are healthy and not a fat fuck finasteride little to no impact.

• Love it
I suggest u read this post

It looks like you have some kind of deficiency rather then you balding, I had this kind of issue with my hair when I wasn't dieting with supplements
and more optimized, but it went away quickly after I stopped and started to supplement with a multivitamin