Final blackpill: ethnics need to go back to their own country

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

Being ethnic of any race is statistically a failo in the west. You can LL, face surgerymaxx etc but your ethnicity will always drag you down.

You can either live with this. Or simply go back to your original country where your ethnicity will not be a failo there and you will probably easily be able to get a gf with western halo.

Avg height will be shorter there, avg psl face will be worse there , no ethnic tax

And most of these countries aren’t even that bad. Every country’s capital city at least is nice

Race > height > face.

Lol at not using blackpill strategy to fix the race problem

I’m white and even I will be moving for a race halo cos of how powerful race is compared to height and face

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Win, AverageTevvezFan, Collagenic and 15 others
If you don't know the language your kind of fucked.

• +1
Reactions: ALP
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and ALP
1 week ago you said asians mog whites

the fucks wrong with you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Copexodius Maximus and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
water

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and TrestIsBest
What if your mixed :feelswhy: belong nowhere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, thereallegend, JawMogger and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawMogger, Deleted member 9670 and currylightskin
Yakhi it's the decade of the ethnics . Whites have shit smv yakhi ngl. White girls are flocking to India for curry sperm in hoardes 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lasnt, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 15004 and 10 others
Should this Gigachang move back to the east?

Attachments

• Giga chang.mp4
    3.5 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sir Galachad, Win, AverageTevvezFan and 2 others
Yeah but what if you don’t want to go? And what if you actuallly slay the locals as an ethnic, and u’re actually succesful?

Yeah but what if you don’t want to go? And what if you actuallly slay the locals as an ethnic, and u’re actually succesful?
then stay

B

Being ethnic of any race is statistically a failo in the west. You can LL, face surgerymaxx etc but your ethnicity will always drag you down.

You can either live with this. Or simply go back to your original country where your ethnicity will not be a failo there and you will probably easily be able to get a gf with western halo.

Avg height will be shorter there, avg psl face will be worse there , no ethnic tax

And most of these countries aren’t even that bad. Every country’s capital city at least is nice

Race > height > face.

Lol at not using blackpill strategy to fix the race problem

I’m white and even I will be moving for a race halo cos of how powerful race is compared to height and face
Mixed people mog white

And there's no failo for a ethnic in the on 2022

Leave your basement,celestin

Also white women are ugly and ethnic women mog them, you are still living the 20th century my G

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Ethniframementalcel
B

Mixed people mog white

And there's no failo for a ethnic in the on 2022

Leave your basement,celestin

Also white women are ugly and ethnic women mog them, you are still living the 20th century my G
Tell me your a coping shitskin without telling me ur a coping shitskin

Tell me your a coping shitskin without telling me ur a coping shitskin
Why would i cope you retard, i dont need to read your wall of cope to know that you are lying.

Ethnics slay here in France.

You are living in the 20th century your way of thinking is outdated lol.

Also most ethnic dont care about white girls, we prefer our own and will replace your pigskin ass 🙏🏻✨😹

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, KDA Player and Ethniframementalcel
Why would i cope you retard, i dont need to read your wall of cope to know that you are lying.

Ethnics slay here in France.

You are living in the 20th century your way of thinking is outdated lol.

Also most ethnic dont care about white girls, we prefer our own and will replace your pigskin ass 🙏🏻✨😹
Keep coping. White and ethnic women statistically prefer white men

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, terrorblade and KING REIDYZ
It's a bit late for that, brah. UK and Europe is flooded with immigrants. You can't stop a tsunami.

Yakhi it's the decade of the ethnics . Whites have shit smv yakhi ngl. White girls are flocking to India for curry sperm in hoardes 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙.

if it was the decade of the deathnik, they wouldnt need cope accounts to boost their egos.

It’s the decade of Filipinos and BBCs

@Biggdink

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Johanjohan, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Keep coping. White and ethnic women statistically prefer white men
Cope,most women prefer their own.

leave your fucking basement you retard.

Most arab guys here have no problem dating inside and outside their same for other ethnicities.

White people need to vanish , they have a disgusting ego eww

He's jealous of our sucess

a permavirgin white truecel who want to argue with me,someone with a huge body count lol(mostly white and arab women)

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and currylightskin
He's jealous of our sucess

a permavirgin white truecel who want to argue with me,someone with a huge body count lol(mostly white and arab women)
Ur such a triggered coper

True, but west is easier to build wealth.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and Deleted member 17829
agreed. build wealth in the west then go back home
Idk if I’ll care much about slaying after I get some mullah.

I want to leave angloland though, I think I could fit in an affluent area of America with a decent black population. I would likely find a wife from my home country and move there.

I would miss England though I spent my entire life here so it feels like home even if it’s not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
u know ur coping when u deny widely accepted blackpill stats:lul:
I'm not coping idiot.

Most people date within their own race, that's common sense

Stop talking about ethnics weirdo

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
Yeah west is hell

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Patient A and Deleted member 17829
truthpilled:ogre:

• +1
Being ethnic in Norway is hell on earth.

I'm a 5 foot 3 black guy. I heavily disagree. I actually get more girls in western countries than I do in my home country of South Africa.

I'm a 5 foot 3 black guy. I heavily disagree. I actually get more girls in western countries than I do in my home country of South Africa.
why do u think so

why do u think so
My expirience is mostly with Nordic and scandanavian countries.

Guys in those countries are incredibly passive and meek , women don't get complimented a lot . So if you do go up to a girl and call her gorgeous , she literally loses her mind. There basically isn't any competition if you're assertive enough.

• Hmm...
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 17829
  • JFL
W + bump

• +1
every1's coping instead of leaving their basements and hving a lyf by aborting themselves of searching shit threads on incel websites!

• JFL