Final blackpill: ethnics need to go back to their own country

In Usa most ethnic live in their communities and they marry one of their owns. If you go in Michigan. There are large arab community. If you go in Minnesota. THere are large somali community. Most people dont want get rid of their culture.

In Usa most ethnic live in their communities and they marry one of their owns. If you go in Michigan. There are large arab community. If you go in Minnesota. THere are large somali community. Most people dont want get rid of their culture.
Multi culturalism is a fairy tale

what did scandinavian girls think of your height
They didn't really care , or that was my perspective because I was a foreigner so weeding out women who wanted to talk to me was easier.

brb im going to the great lakes state

Just pick a random country in between your dads country and your moms
If one parent is from Africa and another from China, by that logic Chiniggers should go to Sand niggerland jfl. If you mix black/white/ethnic with latin american, they have to move to the ocean.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

Being ethnic of any race is statistically a failo in the west. You can LL, face surgerymaxx etc but your ethnicity will always drag you down.

You can either live with this. Or simply go back to your original country where your ethnicity will not be a failo there and you will probably easily be able to get a gf with western halo.

Avg height will be shorter there, avg psl face will be worse there , no ethnic tax

And most of these countries aren’t even that bad. Every country’s capital city at least is nice

Race > height > face.

Lol at not using blackpill strategy to fix the race problem

I’m white and even I will be moving for a race halo cos of how powerful race is compared to height and face
I can’t go back to my own country, else I’ll starve to death and perish even though I’ll ascend easily :kys::kys:

Cope. I'm mixed and white women flock to me like flies to shit (pun intended). Not only whites mind you but all women. You just gotta look good and not be fucking autistic.

tf is this? like some final solution shit?

Being ethnic of any race is statistically a failo in the west. You can LL, face surgerymaxx etc but your ethnicity will always drag you down.

You can either live with this. Or simply go back to your original country where your ethnicity will not be a failo there and you will probably easily be able to get a gf with western halo.

Avg height will be shorter there, avg psl face will be worse there , no ethnic tax

And most of these countries aren’t even that bad. Every country’s capital city at least is nice

Race > height > face.

Lol at not using blackpill strategy to fix the race problem

I’m white and even I will be moving for a race halo cos of how powerful race is compared to height and face
U have the list completely backwards if you are having troubles it means your ugly son but do not blame it on race

Yakhi it's the decade of the ethnics . Whites have shit smv yakhi ngl. White girls are flocking to India for curry sperm in hoardes 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙.

If that makes you feel better then sure JFL