Final decision: Getting my midface implants revised/enhanced in March

S

SurgerySoon

Diamond
I had custom midface and chin implant surgery back in March 2019, and some of you may recall that over the last few months, I've been debating back-and-forth over whether I should go back to Dr. Y to have the midface implants either enhanced with an additional 2-3 mm-thick layer of silicone or revised completely. I know that most of you have told me to just leave well enough alone and focus on fixing my eye area, but I have decided to go back in March 2020 to have my midface implants enhanced with an additional layer of silicone. I will also be having the rest of the wraparound jaw implant that was designed for me placed as well.

While I definitely think my midface looks improved as compared to what it looked like pre-surgery, I just want a more noticeably chiseled appearance. At 3.5 mm of augmentation and 5.5 mm of augmentation, respectively, on the left and right sides of the face, there's just not enough forward projection to really make the implant work stick out. I also want a bit more lateral projection on the zygomatic arches.

To provide some photo-based justification of why I want the midface implants to be further augmented, see the series of photos below that I just took tonight:

As you can see in the first photo with zero frauding whatsoever in natural lighting, you can see the slightest hint of malar definition in the upper-midface region, but it's just not quite there. At the same time, I think it's easy to see how just a few more mm of forward projection would bring out the (currently slight) degree of definition that's there already and really make it "pop."

Also, in photos two and three, I'm grasping the soft tissues that lie over my zygos and pulling them forward by maybe 3 mm at the most to give you an idea of how a bit more augmentation could create a more angular, chiseled look.

Yes, I know that the eye area is very subhuman, but it's important that I leave the eye area surgeries for last since any surgeries that are performed via a lower eyelid incision (such as midface implant surgery) are likely to compromise the results of any eyelid procedures that Dr. Taban will perform.

Also, I realize that this is an autistic thing to fixate on, but I've wanted this surgery for WAY too long (since 2012) to not be fully satisfied with the results. Another way to look at it is like this -- since a few more mm of augmentation would really make my face look more masculine and chiseled, it's almost like I'm leaving a lot of looksmaxxing potential on the table to NOT go back and have the implants touched-up. And since I'll be getting the rest of my jaw implant placed anyways, it shouldn't be too expensive since it will technically just be an add-on procedure.

Anyways, I realize this is one of those tl;dr outpourings, but I just had to get this off my chest. Most people I know IRL (including those who know I've had surgery) honestly tell me they can't even tell the difference except when I'm in certain lighting conditions and/or after I've lost a bunch of temporary water weight.

Have a good rest of your weekend

(BTW, the redness/irritation above my upper lip is from Retin-A use)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 1551 and Deleted member 2846
@cocainecowboy we need you now more than ever

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Looksmax305, Bennett and 4 others
@cocainecowboy we need you now more than ever

I'm not getting my implants augmented to try and get some sort of unnatural look that won't fit my face -- it's basically a case of me recognizing that I would objectively look better with a bit more projection of the implants themselves. In other words, I think the morphology/design of the implants is solid -- they just don't push forward enough. I'm also not expecting a bit more midface definition to turn me into a slayer. It's just that I've wanted this for so long that I personally want to be able to look in the mirror and say "Damn, I finally got what I was going for."

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
What is really wrong in your face is

EYES

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 3526, DidntRead and 4 others
What is really wrong in your face is

EYES

I agree, but I also want to get the results I was originally going for in the first place with my midface implants. Then I'll be heading to CA to see Taban, without a doubt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
bro... this is coming from me of all people (almost 10 surgeries now)... your midface implants are perfect right now.

dont do this.

edit: arent you in debt and paying for this on credit too?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, OCDMaxxing, Lorsss and 10 others
lol wtf so your delaying your eye area overhaul for midface revision wtf man. I dont think adding 3mm to your zygos or w,e when they already look more then fine will improve your chances with women, but im very much sure fixing your eyes will.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 2205, justanothergymcell and 1 other person
Not noticing = good surgery

Because you look better but nobody can put their finger on it. You don’t want it to be extremely obvious that you have cheekbone implants in.

It’s very obvious you have a mentalcel fixation on it and I know how that is; so you probably won’t be able to stop thinking about it until it’s done.

How much is the revision going to cost? You may be paying disproportionately more than you should for a small enhancement if the revision is expensive.

Anyway good luck, takes a lot of guts to get multiple surgeries and put thousands of dollars down taking risks regardless.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Traxanas, EckhartTollemaxx and 6 others
cant you just inject slight filler into your zygos instead of going for revision?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
bro... this is coming from me of all people (almost 10 surgeries now)... your midface implants are perfect right now.

dont do this.

Yes but I will be graduating in May (technically done with school in March, but won't officially graduate until May), and then I will start working and making pretty good money ($100k+) by this summer or early next fall. Also, if I went to Taban instead in March, I would be putting that on credit cards/loans as well, so that point is kind of irrelevant anyways.

Did you see the photo I posted of me standing in the mirror? Do you really not think my midface implants would benefit from a few more mm of projection? Look at photos of Henry Cavill, prime Tom Cruise, random MM's, etc. and notice how they have more midface definition than me. It might be hard for you to imagine it, but trust me, having a bit more definition will look good. As it stands now, my midface hardly looks any different from before. The reason I'm having the implants augmented is because I know it would actually look GOOD to get a bit more projection, not because I just want more projection for the hell of it. In other words, it will be a legitimate improvement over how I look now.

lol wtf so your delaying your eye area overhaul for midface revision wtf man. I dont think adding 3mm to your zygos or w,e when they already look more then fine will improve your chances with women, but im very much sure fixing your eyes will.

Yes, I have no choice but to delay the eye area overhaul, because once I get the eye surgeries, I won't be able to do any other midface procedures since future surgeries that involve making an incision in the lower eyelid could ruin whatever Taban does for me. Also, this isn't about improving my chances with women. I just want to have more definition/angularity to my cheeks. That's the goal I set out to achieve when I first decided to get midface implants, so IMO this is simply going one extra step and achieving what I originally set out to achieve.
Not noticing = good surgery

Because you look better but nobody can put their finger on it. You don’t want it to be extremely obvious that you have cheekbone implants in.

It’s very obvious you have a mentalcel fixation on it and I know how that is; so you probably won’t be able to stop thinking about it until it’s done.

How much is the revision going to cost? You may be paying disproportionately more than you should for a small enhancement if the revision is expensive.

Anyway good luck, takes a lot of guts to get multiple surgeries and put thousands of dollars down taking risks regardless.

@KEy21 Thanks. This is how I look at it -- sure, the results are "fine" right now, but at the same time, multiple people have pointed out to me that I actually have the type of face/skull that would look even better with more defined cheeks than I have now (this is what I think as well). If you look at the photo I posted where I'm wearing the green shirt and standing in front of the mirror, you can sort of slightly see some enhanced project around the upper-malar/zygo region. Now imagine if this looked maybe 30-35% more defined and more noticeable. Don't you agree that it would make my face look even better and yet still not look overdone or obviously surgical?

I honestly think it's one of those improvements that most people won't recognize until it's actually been done. Check out these photos below:

Do you notice how even the old-ass, post-prime Tom Cruise on the right has more lateral zygo projection than I currently have? It's nothing crazy, but at the same time, I think you'll agree that you can look at my photos and imagine how another 2 mm (maybe 3 mm) of lateral zygo projection would make me look similarly handsome, in addition to a bit more forward projection as well to make the implants more noticeable but not unnaturally so.

Now imagine that additional angularity and projection around my midface area with a dramatically improved eye area, lower jaw angles (as well as a less-rounded jawline), and maybe a bit more flare-out at the jaw angles, and tell me that my overall appearance wouldn't benefit from additional midface projection. I really think that it will contribute to making my face look more handsome and attractive overall, especially in tandem with everything else I'm going to have done.

Another way to think about it is like this -- I really feel like I'm leaving a lot of looksmaxxing potential on the table by NOT having the midface implants tweaked a bit, especially since I think it's easy to see how they could be changed to improve my appearance even more.

To answer your question, I'm not sure how much the surgery will cost; I'm planning on getting in touch with Dr. Y this week to get more details. Apparently Dr. Y can take an additional layer of generic silicone and place it over the implants, which will avoid the issue of me having to pay for a full revision that involves re-designing and manufacturing totally new implants. However, it might make more sense to just have totally new implants created if it wouldn't be that much more expensive.

At least I'll also be getting the rest of my jaw implant placed during the same surgery, which will save on costs to an extent.

BTW, you hit the nail on the head with what you said about it being a mentalcel affliction -- I'm either going to have to get the implants augmented and/or revised, or it's something that's going to bother me forever. I definitely don't want to go to Taban, get a stunning eye area overhaul, and then succumb to my insecurities in a year or two and risk compromising what Taban did for me.
cant you just inject slight filler into your zygos instead of going for revision?

Probably, but I really want something permanent. The only issue I have with filler injections is that they're a waste of money in the long run.

Last edited:

dont do this.

Hey man i had a question. I am suppose to go with jaw surgery. My lower jaw is recessive. However my upper jaw is the norm and so no one wants to advance it. My question is as follows.

Did the paranasal implant eppley gave your jaw projected look? (Ante face)

Did your chin stay behind?

Was it worth it?

wtf ur skin is so good @SurgerySoon skin routine??

Yes but I will be graduating in May (technically done with school in March, but won't officially graduate until May), and then I will start working and making pretty good money ($100k+) by this summer or early next fall. Also, if I went to Taban instead in March, I would be putting that on credit cards/loans as well, so that point is kind of irrelevant anyways.

Did you see the photo I posted of me standing in the mirror? Do you really not think my midface implants would benefit from a few more mm of projection? Look at photos of Henry Cavill, prime Tom Cruise, random MM's, etc. and notice how they have more midface definition than me. It might be hard for you to imagine it, but trust me, having a bit more definition will look good. As it stands now, my midface hardly looks any different from before. The reason I'm having the implants augmented is because I know it would actually look GOOD to get a bit more projection, not because I just want more projection for the hell of it. In other words, it will be a legitimate improvement over how I look now.

Yes, I have no choice but to delay the eye area overhaul, because once I get the eye surgeries, I won't be able to do any other midface procedures since future surgeries that involve making an incision in the lower eyelid could ruin whatever Taban does for me. Also, this isn't about improving my chances with women. I just want to have more definition/angularity to my cheeks. That's the goal I set out to achieve when I first decided to get midface implants, so IMO this is simply going one extra step and achieving what I originally set out to achieve.

@KEy21 Thanks. This is how I look at it -- sure, the results are "fine" right now, but at the same time, multiple people have pointed out to me that I actually have the type of face/skull that would look even better with more defined cheeks than I have now (this is what I think as well). If you look at the photo I posted where I'm wearing the green shirt and standing in front of the mirror, you can sort of slightly see some enhanced project around the upper-malar/zygo region. Now imagine if this looked maybe 30-35% more defined and more noticeable. Don't you agree that it would make my face look even better and yet still not look overdone or obviously surgical?

I honestly think it's one of those improvements that most people won't recognize until it's actually been done. Check out these photos below:

View attachment 147814View attachment 147815

Do you notice how even the old-ass, post-prime Tom Cruise on the right has more lateral zygo projection than I currently have? It's nothing crazy, but at the same time, I think you'll agree that you can look at my photos and imagine how another 2 mm (maybe 3 mm) of lateral zygo projection would make me look similarly handsome, in addition to a bit more forward projection as well to make the implants more noticeable but not unnaturally so.

Now imagine that additional angularity and projection around my midface area with a dramatically improved eye area, lower jaw angles (as well as a less-rounded jawline), and maybe a bit more flare-out at the jaw angles, and tell me that my overall appearance wouldn't benefit from additional midface projection. I really think that it will contribute to making my face look more handsome and attractive overall, especially in tandem with everything else I'm going to have done.

Another way to think about it is like this -- I really feel like I'm leaving a lot of looksmaxxing potential on the table by NOT having the midface implants tweaked a bit, especially since I think it's easy to see how they could be changed to improve my appearance even more.

To answer your question, I'm not sure how much the surgery will cost; I'm planning on getting in touch with Dr. Y this week to get more details. Apparently Dr. Y can take an additional layer of generic silicone and place it over the implants, which will avoid the issue of me having to pay for a full revision that involves re-designing and manufacturing totally new implants. However, it might make more sense to just have totally new implants created if it wouldn't be that much more expensive.

At least I'll also be getting the rest of my jaw implant placed during the same surgery, which will save on costs to an extent.

BTW, you hit the nail on the head with what you said about it being a mentalcel affliction -- I'm either going to have to get the implants augmented and/or revised, or it's something that's going to bother me forever. I definitely don't want to go to Taban, get a stunning eye area overhaul, and then succumb to my insecurities in a year or two and risk compromising what Taban did for me.

Probably, but I really want something permanent. The only issue I have with filler injections is that they're a waste of money in the long run.
You and Tom Cruise have the same zygo projection jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
wtf ur skin is so good @SurgerySoon skin routine??

Thx; I started applying Retin-A (0.1% -- highest strength available) in July 2018 but took a break for about a month this past March after I underwent my first rounds of surgeries. During the summer I injected a round of GHK-Cu (I think 50 mg total over the course of several weeks? Need to go back and review how much I ordered). I have also been doing 20 - 30 minutes of red light therapy directly on my face for maybe 3-ish weeks now, although I don't do it on certain weeknights when I have to get up early. On 10/21, I started applying a hyaluronic acid-based serum with very high concentrations of two peptides (matrixl 3000 50% and argireline 10%), although I'm not sure if it's too early to notice a difference yet.

I also took those photos after running in extremely humid weather, so I sweated a lot during the exercising. Not sure how much that influences how my skin looks in the photos.

At my age I have to do everything I can to collagenmaxx, even if it means potentially risking my health. For example, I ran a cycle of HGH (4-5 IU's/day) for several months starting back in the spring that ended a couple months ago, and I'm planning on ordering more soon.

The day I can no longer pass for "hmm late 20's?" is the day it truly is over for me, regardless of how GL my bone structure ever becomes.

BTW; in the close-up photos, you can see that my skin is actually peeling/shedding a little bit, and my philtrum has been ravaged over the last week by Retin-A (that's why it looks like a rash).
You and Tom Cruise have the same zygo projection jfl

I'm telling you, TC has at least several mm more projection than me. He also has more forward projection than I do. Trust me, I was watching Vanilla Sky last night, and I actually paused the movie several times during the scene at the beginning when he was running through the streets so that I could walk up to the TV screen and get an up-close look at his bone structure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth, nastynas and Deleted member 2846
Thx; I started applying Retin-A (0.1% -- highest strength available) in July 2018 but took a break for about a month this past March after I underwent my first rounds of surgeries. During the summer I injected a round of GHK-Cu (I think 50 mg total over the course of several weeks? Need to go back and review how much I ordered). I have also been doing 20 - 30 minutes of red light therapy directly on my face for maybe 3-ish weeks now, although I don't do it on certain weeknights when I have to get up early. On 10/21, I started applying a hyaluronic acid-based serum with very high concentrations of two peptides (matrixl 3000 50% and argireline 10%), although I'm not sure if it's too early to notice a difference yet.

I also took those photos after running in extremely humid weather, so I sweated a lot during the exercising. Not sure how much that influences how my skin looks in the photos.

At my age I have to do everything I can to collagenmaxx, even if it means potentially risking my health. For example, I ran a cycle of HGH (4-5 IU's/day) for several months starting back in the spring that ended a couple months ago, and I'm planning on ordering more soon.

The day I can no longer pass for "hmm late 20's?" is the day it truly is over for me, regardless of how GL my bone structure ever becomes.

BTW; in the close-up photos, you can see that my skin is actually peeling/shedding a little bit, and my philtrum has been ravaged over the last week by Retin-A (that's why it looks like a rash).
what do u ppl use your age is? and ur skin is god tier. damn, it halos u hard.

how hard is it to inject ghk-cu. don’t u have to make a serum and shit?

what do u ppl use your age is? and ur skin is god tier. damn, it halos u hard.

how hard is it to inject ghk-cu. don’t u have to make a serum and shit?

Over the last few months, most new people I've met IRL have guessed it at either 27 or 28 (I would say there have been an equal number of guesses of both ages). There are occasional outlier guesses, though; one girl in her early twenties guessed my age at 26, and some old ass guy guessed 38. A girl in my class from South America guessed 38-40. Those are probably the two most brutal age guesses I've ever gotten. Luckily for me, the vast majority of people guess 26-28.

LOL when you say it halos me hard, do you mean everything else really does look like shit?

You can actually buy GHK-Cu as either a sterile preparation or as a non-sterile (cosmetic) preparation. The non-sterile preparation is used exclusively for making serums, but the sterile preparation is safe to inject. You just reconstitute the vial with bacteriostatic water, let the solution dissolve, and then do a subcutaneous injection. I guess you could do an IM injection as well, but I just did subcutaneous injections back when I was running it. Planning on ordering more and injecting like 10x as much per day and for a longer cycle.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Over the last few months, most new people I've met IRL have guessed it at either 27 or 28 (I would say there have been an equal number of guesses of both ages). There are occasional outlier guesses, though; one girl in her early twenties guessed my age at 26, and some old ass guy guessed 38. A girl in my class from South America guessed 38-40. Those are probably the two most brutal age guesses I've ever gotten. Luckily for me, the vast majority of people guess 26-28.

LOL when you say it halos me hard, do you mean everything else really does look like shit?

You can actually buy GHK-Cu as either a sterile preparation or as a non-sterile (cosmetic) preparation. The non-sterile preparation is used exclusively for making serums, but the sterile preparation is safe to inject. You just reconstitute the vial with bacteriostatic water, let the solution dissolve, and then do a subcutaneous injection. I guess you could do an IM injection as well, but I just did subcutaneous injections back when I was running it. Planning on ordering more and injecting like 10x as much per day and for a longer cycle.
nah when i say it halos you i mean it makes u look good in general. it’s a positive thing.

@Bobbu flay Check out the photos of TC below; my zygos don't have nearly as much lateral projection as his:

'

In the second picture, do you see how his zygos project forward more than mine? You can actually see that he has strong cheekbones underneath his skin, whereas it basically looks like I have nothing underneath my skin.
nah when i say it halos you i mean it makes u look good in general. it’s a positive thing.

I appreciate it but I know where I stand. I know I still have a long ways to go.

... And at the same time, every morning I wake up and the first thought that hits me is the question of whether the collagen reaper is going to force-feed me the agepill today, tomorrow, next week, next month, 2 years from now... because I know it will happen eventually, even in spite of my best efforts to ward him off. And what's even scarier is that I have no idea what I'm going to do when I wake up, look in the mirror, and realize that I'm looking at the face of a definitively old guy. I most likely will truly rope at that point.
Can you believe that this is one of the photos I showed to Dr. Y during my consultation?:

I mean, I guess he still did a good job overall, but WTF was he thinking giving me only 3.5 mm and 5.5 mm of projection? Why not 5.5 mm and 7.5 mm?

Last edited:
Honestly, you're going to get a decent paying job and you'll have no problem paying them off so just go for it
I'm not sure about the amount of projection though. Will 2mm more really suffice?

Honestly, you're going to get a decent paying job and you'll have no problem paying them off so just go for it
I'm not sure about the amount of projection though. Will 2mm more really suffice?

I'm not sure, that's the million-dollar question (how much additional projection to get). Do you agree with what I wrote in my previous posts, though? That some additional forward/lateral projection would make me look better in a more chiseled, stand-out kind of way?

Even if it takes me years to pay all this shit off, I'm still moving forward with all my surgeries (I will probably eventually end up getting more shit done than facemaxxed tbh). I'm not going to get married or have kids so I shouldn't have a hard time paying for all these surgeries.

I'm not sure, that's the million-dollar question (how much additional projection to get). Do you agree with what I wrote in my previous posts, though? That some additional forward/lateral projection would make me look better in a more chiseled, stand-out kind of way?

Even if it takes me years to pay all this shit off, I'm still moving forward with all my surgeries (I will probably eventually end up getting more shit done than facemaxxed tbh). I'm not going to get married or have kids so I shouldn't have a hard time paying for all these surgeries.
Yeah i agree. I think you should get something bold like 3.5mm of additional projection. If that becomes too much just revise it one final time.

• JFL
Reactions: 2peasinapod
you will NEVER look close to looking like Cruise or Cavill mate, i dont know why you keep posting him

also you look mid30s imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Looksmax305 and Deleted member 685
Yeah i agree. I think you should get something bold like 3.5mm of additional projection. If that becomes too much just revise it one final time.

Hmm, not sure if 3.5 mm might be too much? I really wish Dr. Y had listened to me when I told him the after the initial implant design session that I'd like a few more mm of projection. The only issue with too many revisions is that more scar tissue builds up with every revision. The only reason that's an issue is because Taban said that the more scar tissue that's present, the less dramatic of a result I'll be able to get with my eye area overhaul surgery.
you will NEVER look close to looking like Cruise or Cavill mate, i dont know why you keep posting him

also you look mid30s imo

The mid-30s age estimate sucks as I'm not even that old yet. I honestly hope you're kidding. And I'm not saying that I think I can actually look like Cruise or Cavill; I'm just posting their pictures to give more of an idea of the kind of definition I'm going for. Even if I won't look like Cavill or Cruise, you don't think some extra projection would look good?

Oh so scar tissue is the problem. Then most likely play it safe with 2-2.5mm of projection.

If you could plot it into a function, would amount of projection to the results it gives be exponential or linear?

Of course, the best idea is just to consult with him and tell him EXACTLY how you feel

Last edited:
Oh so scar tissue is the problem. Then most likely play it safe with 2-2.5mm of projection.

Well, I don't think it's necessarily the amount of projection that's the problem, but moreso the number of additional surgeries. In other words, I don't want to go back for a third surgery if my implants end up being too big after the revision, because then there will be so much scar tissue that my eye area overhaul surgery with Taban would probably be a hopeless endeavor. As it stands now though, it basically looks like I had nothing done.

i think you must be off your nut to even consider another surgery, but you gotta do what you wanna do

all id say is, its very evident you will never be satisfied with your face, you have some deep psychological trauma

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Rasputin, Looksmax305 and 1 other person
i think you must be off your nut to even consider another surgery, but you gotta do what you wanna do

all id say is, its very evident you will never be satisfied with your face, you have some deep psychological trauma

So first you tell me I'll never be GL like Cruise, Cavill, etc., but then you tell me that I'm insane to consider more surgeries? What am I supposed to do, be satisfied with looking average/below average?

If surgeries can make me better-looking (even if not Cavill-tier obviously), then why wouldn't I want that for myself?

Well, I don't think it's necessarily the amount of projection that's the problem, but moreso the number of additional surgeries. In other words, I don't want to go back for a third surgery if my implants end up being too big after the revision, because then there will be so much scar tissue that my eye area overhaul surgery with Taban would probably be a hopeless endeavor. As it stands now though, it basically looks like I had nothing done.
I find it odd that scar tissue can have that much of a different but I'm not a surgeon

Have you tried fillers?

So first you tell me I'll never be GL like Cruise, Cavill, etc., but then you tell me that I'm insane to consider more surgeries? What am I supposed to do, be satisfied with looking average/below average?

If surgeries can make me better-looking (even if not Cavill-tier obviously), then why wouldn't I want that for myself?

becasue you have already gotton multiple surgeries and dont look any better to the general public, mainly becasue your phenotype hasnt changed in the slightest. you 100% should accept yourself and get on with your life. you wernt born to be a hollywood movie star boyo not many of us are

also i am a huge believer in invasive surgery being a looksmin, for reasons i will not discuss here. i turned down medical surgery in 2017 and treated myself for this reason.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Looksmax305
Fix eyes mane, those implants are fine.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
I find it odd that scar tissue can have that much of a different but I'm not a surgeon

Have you tried fillers?

No, the value proposition just sucks too much. It's literally throwing money away. If there was a filler that lasted for maybe at least 5 years I would consider it, but otherwise I can't bring myself to spend the money on something that will be gone in a year.

No, the value proposition just sucks too much. It's literally throwing money away. If there was a filler that lasted for maybe at least 5 years I would consider it, but otherwise I can't bring myself to spend the money on something that will be gone in a year.
I meant more to simulate a revision (to some degree)

becasue you have already gotton multiple surgeries and dont look any better to the general public, mainly becasue your phenotype hasnt changed in the slightest. you 100% should accept yourself and get on with your life. you wernt born to be a hollywood movie star boyo not many of us are

also i am a huge believer in invasive surgery being a looksmin, for reasons i will not discuss here. i turned down medical surgery in 2017 and treated myself for this reason.

I only have midface implants and a chin implant; I haven't gotten any other surgeries. You're obviously entitled to your opinion that it isn't possible for me to become any better-looking through surgery, but obviously I disagree with your assertion and am going to do what I can to improve my looks. Someone doesn't have to be "Hollywood movie star good-looking" to become a better-looking version of themselves.
Fix eyes mane, those implants are fine.

I want a better result than "just fine." I didn't spend all this money and subject myself to ~3 months of swelling so that I could get extremely subtle results.

I only have midface implants and a chin implant; I haven't gotten any other surgeries. You're obviously entitled to your opinion that it isn't possible for me to become any better-looking through surgery, but obviously I disagree with your assertion and am going to do what I can to improve my looks. Someone doesn't have to be "Hollywood movie star good-looking" to become a better-looking version of themselves.

i assumed so, all the best mate

ill await your thread in a few months regarding your next snip, while begging for 15 year old indians to validate you

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 502
I meant more to simulate a revision (to some degree)

That could be a good idea, but I still think I'd just like to go for a revision since I'm fairly certain that more projection will be an improvement. Can you believe that 5.5 - 6 mm of augmentation conferred such a subtle result? I guess I must've been really recessed
i assumed so, all the best mate

ill await your thread in a few months regarding your next snip, while begging for 15 year old indians to validate you

I'm not here to get validation from anyone; if that was the case I would simply be doing my best to post flattering photos (obviously that's not the case) and asking random people to rate me, hoping for a good rating.

Me and you obviously just have starkly conflicting opinions on the value and utility of getting surgery to improve our looks. Obviously the fact that you don't even think I should get surgery to overhaul my eye area seems to suggest that we have a totally different philosophy on the matter, where you're probably the kind of person who is generally content with looking average (or worse) and I'm the kind of person who isn't content with settling for that. I'm just surprised that you don't think surgery has any possibility whatsoever of improving someone's looks, as there are plenty of dramatic before/after examples online of patients who not only improved their looks, but who overhauled their entire phenotypes as well. Money isn't really going to be an issue for me, so if my midface implant revision + jaw implant + eye area overhaul surgeries don't get me where I want to be, I'll consult with maxfac surgeons and see what my options for osteotomies are. (Obviously, if a total phenotype change is what it's going to take, then that's what osteotomies have actually been shown to accomplish)

Last edited:
It seems like you wont be able to stop fixating on this, so you should do it if it makes you happy. You have to live with yourself 100% of the time, so you need to do what you can to be happy.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and SurgerySoon
It seems like you wont be able to stop fixating on this, so you should do it if it makes you happy. You have to live with yourself 100% of the time, so you need to do what you can to be happy.

Exactly; part of the issue is that I've wanted to start getting these procedures done YEARS ago, and after seeing how subtle the results of my midface implants are, I don't think I'll ever able to stop thinking about them unless I get them revised or augmented. I'm pretty happy with the chin implant, though.

TBH, once I start making money next summer I'll probably end up getting so many dramatic surgeries that I make facemaxxed look like a bluepilled coper.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
I had custom midface and chin implant surgery back in March 2019, and some of you may recall that over the last few months, I've been debating back-and-forth over whether I should go back to Dr. Y to have the midface implants either enhanced with an additional 2-3 mm-thick layer of silicone or revised completely. I know that most of you have told me to just leave well enough alone and focus on fixing my eye area, but I have decided to go back in March 2020 to have my midface implants enhanced with an additional layer of silicone. I will also be having the rest of the wraparound jaw implant that was designed for me placed as well.

While I definitely think my midface looks improved as compared to what it looked like pre-surgery, I just want a more noticeably chiseled appearance. At 3.5 mm of augmentation and 5.5 mm of augmentation, respectively, on the left and right sides of the face, there's just not enough forward projection to really make the implant work stick out. I also want a bit more lateral projection on the zygomatic arches.

To provide some photo-based justification of why I want the midface implants to be further augmented, see the series of photos below that I just took tonight:

As you can see in the first photo with zero frauding whatsoever in natural lighting, you can see the slightest hint of malar definition in the upper-midface region, but it's just not quite there. At the same time, I think it's easy to see how just a few more mm of forward projection would bring out the (currently slight) degree of definition that's there already and really make it "pop."

Also, in photos two and three, I'm grasping the soft tissues that lie over my zygos and pulling them forward by maybe 3 mm at the most to give you an idea of how a bit more augmentation could create a more angular, chiseled look.

Yes, I know that the eye area is very subhuman, but it's important that I leave the eye area surgeries for last since any surgeries that are performed via a lower eyelid incision (such as midface implant surgery) are likely to compromise the results of any eyelid procedures that Dr. Taban will perform.

Also, I realize that this is an autistic thing to fixate on, but I've wanted this surgery for WAY too long (since 2012) to not be fully satisfied with the results. Another way to look at it is like this -- since a few more mm of augmentation would really make my face look more masculine and chiseled, it's almost like I'm leaving a lot of looksmaxxing potential on the table to NOT go back and have the implants touched-up. And since I'll be getting the rest of my jaw implant placed anyways, it shouldn't be too expensive since it will technically just be an add-on procedure.

Anyways, I realize this is one of those tl;dr outpourings, but I just had to get this off my chest. Most people I know IRL (including those who know I've had surgery) honestly tell me they can't even tell the difference except when I'm in certain lighting conditions and/or after I've lost a bunch of temporary water weight.

Have a good rest of your weekend

(BTW, the redness/irritation above my upper lip is from Retin-A use)

Honestly you look good even now,not chadlite but higher than a normie I think.The only thing you need to "fix" is the eye area that would take you at Chadlite at least.Also you give off a nerdy and strange vibe,maybe you need to work on that after you finish school.

Honestly you look good even now,not chadlite but higher than a normie I think.The only thing you need to "fix" is the eye area that would take you at Chadlite at least.Also you give off a nerdy and strange vibe,maybe you need to work on that after you finish school.

Thanks for the compliment. Yes, a lifetime of inceldom has corrupted my psychological development (more specifically, lack of validation, affection, etc. from girls during my developmental years) and I am simply not a normal human being. I'm not sure if I will be able to completely alter my vibe, personality, etc., but I will try to do what I can to change these elements. Also, I know that most people wouldn't recommend getting more implant work done, but I don't think I'll be able to live with myself if I don't improve all the aspects of my looks that could possibly be improved. BTW, how old would you guess me to be?

Thanks for the compliment. Yes, a lifetime of inceldom has corrupted my psychological development (more specifically, lack of validation, affection, etc. from girls during my developmental years) and I am simply not a normal human being. I'm not sure if I will be able to completely alter my vibe, personality, etc., but I will try to do what I can to change these elements. Also, I know that most people wouldn't recommend getting more implant work done, but I don't think I'll be able to live with myself if I don't improve all the aspects of my looks that could possibly be improved. BTW, how old would you guess me to be?
I am in the same boat like you,cause I come from a nerdy background and getting with girls has not been easy,although I look worse and i am balding hahah.But I thought I would never get a girl to be honest,but I have even managed to get one night stands.Do not underestimste grolming and clothes,they make a ton of difference.Anyway work on your personality and be more outgoing and friendly.Also I would think you are under 27,but anyway seeminh older is not a disadvantage as I get that too,looking bad is,and with an eye surgery you could be Chad.I would advise you not to revise your implants but hey it is your choice

I am in the same boat like you,cause I come from a nerdy background and getting with girls has not been easy,although I look worse and i am balding hahah.But I thought I would never get a girl to be honest,but I have even managed to get one night stands.Do not underestimste grolming and clothes,they make a ton of difference.Anyway work on your personality and be more outgoing and friendly.Also I would think you are under 27,but anyway seeminh older is not a disadvantage as I get that too,looking bad is,and with an eye surgery you could be Chad.I would advise you not to revise your implants but hey it is your choice

Appreciate the advice, which is always welcome. Also, congratulations on being able to get one night stands; I hope that I can actually become good-looking enough to have an experience like that one day, assuming the agepill doesn't bite me in the ass before I get there.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tryingtofindsolution
Appreciate the advice, which is always welcome. Also, congratulations on being able to get one night stands; I hope that I can actually become good-looking enough to have an experience like that one day, assuming the agepill doesn't bite me in the ass before I get there.
Thanks,although now I would like to get a stable relationships than one night stands but if they are what you want even now yku could get them easily

Thanks,although now I would like to get a stable relationships than one night stands but if they are what you want even now yku could get them easily

I wish! Unfortunately, women here in the US have raised their standards significantly when it comes to how selective they are when choosing men to hook up with in nightclubs/bars. Maybe my eye area really is holding me back more than I think, but I honestly think that I just don't have the capacity to become attractive-enough as a hookup candidate for most girls.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and tryingtofindsolution
You spend so much effort and money, but still cant get a ons with a 3-4psl girl? I think its to late for you. Just focus on a career and visit a hooker 2 times a week. Forget about females, and try to be successful with something you have real chances. Even if you do more surgeries, the only girls you can get, are old or fat ones. Just think about all the young, goodlooking, stylish, social media, low inhib and gym maxxed guys that you have to compete with. Girls dont wait for you, they have millions of options.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and toolateforme
You spend so much effort and money, and still cant get a ons with a 30+ girl? I think its to late for you. Just focus on a career and visit a hooker 2 times a week. Forget about females, and try to be successful with something you have real chances. Even if you do more surgeries, the only girls you can get, are old or fat ones. Just think about all the young, goodlooking, stylish, social media, low inhib and gym maxxed guys that you have to compete with. Girls dont wait for you, they have millions of options.

Yeah I know. That's why I said in a previous post that at this point, I'm basically doing this for myself. I simply have never liked how I look and I realize that I CAN become better-looking through surgery, so at the very least I'll be able to be happy with my looks for the first time ever, even if I still remain terminally unattractive to girls. If I didn't think that surgeries had the potential to make me better-looking, I wouldn't be spending money to undergo them. At this point I simply want to be happy with my appearance, and if I somehow get a lifestyle benefit from making these improvements, then that will simply be a nice bonus. BTW, being more attractive could also help me with getting better jobs in the profession I'll be entering soon.

I will do these before new implants

- lip lift
- bichectomy
- filler in gonial angle
- Fat graf or filler upper eyelid.
- 10% BF

2v1WhUJ 2

I will do these before new implants

- lip lift
- bichectomy
- filler in gonial angle
- Fat graf or filler upper eyelid.
- 10% BF

View attachment 147999

I definitely agree with you that a lip lift would be a good idea since I have a somewhat long philtrum. I'm not sure about the cheek fat removal (bichectomy) though, since I'm afraid of doing anything that might make my face age faster. I actually am planning on going back to Dr. Y to have the rest of a wraparound jaw implant placed that was previously designed for me (so far, I only have the chin portion of it). I may do fat grafts to the lower eyelids when I go to see Taban later next year.
Those implants looking amazing if that pic is real.

@KEy21 The photo is real, it's actually the second photo in the series of three photos that I posted in my OP of this thread. The purpose of the photo is to show what it might look like if I had an additional 2-3 mm of augmentation to the malar implants, which I'm trying to demonstrate by grabbing the cheek tissue and pulling it forward by a few mm. Do you see what I'm going for here by pulling the tissues forward a little bit more? Do you agree that it would be worth it to get a few more mm of forward projection if that's what it would look like (but on both sides of the face, obviously)?

@KEy21 Also, do you agree that my face would look better with lower jaw angles so that the body of my jaw itself doesn't look so steep?

I definitely agree with you that a lip lift would be a good idea since I have a somewhat long philtrum. I'm not sure about the cheek fat removal (bichectomy) though, since I'm afraid of doing anything that might make my face age faster. I actually am planning on going back to Dr. Y to have the rest of a wraparound jaw implant placed that was previously designed for me (so far, I only have the chin portion of it). I may do fat grafts to the lower eyelids when I go to see Taban later next year.

@KEy21 The photo is real, it's actually the second photo in the series of three photos that I posted in my OP of this thread. The purpose of the photo is to show what it might look like if I had an additional 2-3 mm of augmentation to the malar implants, which I'm trying to demonstrate by grabbing the cheek tissue and pulling it forward by a few mm. Do you see what I'm going for here by pulling the tissues forward a little bit more? Do you agree that it would be worth it to get a few more mm of forward projection if that's what it would look like (but on both sides of the face, obviously)?

Those implants how they are with vertically narrow, low UEE blue eyes = slayer