Reactions: CopeAndRope, Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 1464
Looksmatched

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
u only win bc hes curry

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
I still think lens distortion helps you but w/e
In motion the only distortion is the nose , in the video you can see me moving my head in neutral without putting my head down

if you had a better hairlne, you would mog

I vote titbot

did you see side profile of dogs?

Titbot mogs tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You mog. Phenopill and racepill. Titbot has better bones objectively but you look better overall tbh ngl. Ceteris paribus you smvmog him too

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 2205
Bones don't make you attractive by themselves. Despite having a masculine, I can clearly see Titbots bug eyes, an small skull. Also his ears are bad.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and MrGlutton
titbot maxilla seem forward, congratulations..?

i'd say titbot no offense OP

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
titbot mogs lol ppl here make fun of him and troll but he actually looks good if he was somewhat tall he could pull average to above average white girls easy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, ExCel, rockndogs and 5 others
@Dogs how many tinder matches do you get?

M
Bones don't make you attractive by themselves. Despite having a masculine, I can clearly see Titbots bug eyes, an small skull. Also his ears are bad.
My eyes aren’t even bug eyed . My IPd is bad I’ll give you that

• +1
M

My eyes aren’t even bug eyed . My IPd is bad I’ll give you that
I honestly think the biggest looksmax for you would be lifts.
@Titbot shoe lifts

• Hmm...
you underestimate how much hairl
titbot mogs lol ppl here make fun of him and troll but he actually looks good if he was somewhat tall he could pull average to above average white girls easy

if here were tall then maybe, but his hieght lowers his smv drastically.

short+ethnic=death

• +1
you underestimate how much hairl

if here were tall then maybe, but his hieght lowers his smv drastically.

short+ethnic=death
With hairline I think they are equal.

Dogs, looks taller and he is white, Titbot even tho he has better bones would be invisible in Europe

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Casadonis
Dogs, looks taller and he is white, Titbot even tho he has better bones would be invisible in Europe
I don't want height to factor into the mog battle, but yeah I'm 8 inches taller

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Casadonis and turkproducer
Is this a joke? I can’t see a single some what attractive girl thinking titbot is attractive. The white dude clearly mogs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton and TsarTsar444
I don't want height to factor into the mog battle, but yeah I'm 8 inches taller
8 inches?? You mog him to the grave

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and KrissKross
Is this a joke? I can’t see a single some what attractive girl thinking titbot is attractive. The white dude clearly mogs
Even with the worst haircut imaginable the white dude mogs beyond belief
8 inches?? You mog him to the grave
And he’s taller? Let alone 8 inches? Jesus Christ delete this shouldn’t be a thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
ethniks do well in europe
You clearly have zero idea what you are talking about, White ethnics like North Africans and Turks do because they are genetically and facially European, Titbot looks like a gypsy here and looking like a gypsy is a death sentence in Europe

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, KrissKross and Casadonis
I must be biased or something, I can’t see a single girl with any smv wanting this. He’s looksmatch is an average young curry girl
All I see is a curry Manlet who frauds angles

Attachments

• 40C6A6FA-323B-4ACD-9525-A3A1AF34CF41.png
    40C6A6FA-323B-4ACD-9525-A3A1AF34CF41.png
    125.4 KB · Views: 60
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Einon, Deleted member 1464 and Titbot
I must be biased or something, I can’t see a single girl with any smv wanting this. He’s looksmatch is an average young curry girl
He is 5psl in India but in Europe he is a truecel, jfl at the coppers in this thread, Dogs mogs to Andromeda galaxy just because of the 8inch height difference and white pheno alone

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
JFL nice using a cherry picked image you fucken bastard of me when I started working out. Suck my dick fagget I’ll rape you and mentally abuse you
Why don’t you rate me you cracker in motion like the rest you utter cuck. Post your face right now you low T bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Rasputin, Traxanas and 3 others
JFL nice using a cherry picked image you fucken bastard of me when I started working out. Suck my dick fagget I’ll rape you and mentally abuse you
You cherry pick every pic u post on here, ur face height and frame are still the same from that pic. I’ve seen ur more updated body, ur physique is better in this than it is currently

You cherry pick every pic u post on here, ur face height and frame are still the same from that pic. I’ve seen ur more updated body, ur physique is better in this than it is currently
How am I cherry picking my photos you ugly bitch. I took this one in motion all angels are visible you subhuman shit stain. You cherry picked an old pic of me when I first joined the gym 3 years ago

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 2846
this a pure face mog battle, hieght does not factor into it.

dogs would be ruled out by every jb simply because of his hairline, most 18-22 yrs would rule him out as well.

titbot is nw0 and doesnt look super dark skinned indian or w,e to be ruled out by most women.

if we factor in height then ya of course dogs mogs

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Rasputin and MrGlutton

dogs would be ruled out by every jb simply because of his hairline, most 18-22 yrs would rule him out as well.

titbot is nw0 and doesnt look super dark skinned indian or w,e to be ruled out by most women.

Looksmatch is regarded he literally using a skinny fat pic of me that I found of me on IG three years ago
KEEP BARKING FOR ME MY SUBMISSIVE OBEDIENT DOG YOU ARE INDEED MY BITCH ON A LEASH THAT I BULLY AND TORMENT FOR MY OWN AMUSEMENT YOU WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING IN YOUR PATHETIC WORTHLESS LIFE YOU PERMAVIRGIN BITCH YOU WILL INDEED REMAIN A KISSLESS HUGLESS HANDHOLDLESS PERMAVIRGIN LOW T SUBMISSIVE SUBHUMAN WHO WILL DIE ALONE IN HIS BASEMENT AFTER HE COMMITS SUICIDE FROM THE PTSD AND NIGHTMARES AND PTSD THAT MY VICIOUS BULLYING AND RELENTLESS ATTACKS HAVE INFLICTED ON YOU KILL YOURSELF IMMED IATELY YOU PERMAVIRGIN REJECT ABOMINATION CONCEIVED FROM RAPE YOUR FAMILY WONT CARE ANYWAYS THEY WILL BE DANCING ON YOUR CORPSE FAGGOT. KNOW YOUR PLACE YOU FLEA RIDDEN SUBHUMAN DISFIGURED DOG, KEEP BITING AT MY ANKLES LIKE THE AUTISTIC STOCKHOLM VICTIM YOU ARE. YOU ARE FOREVER ON MY LEASH LIKE YOUR SEX SLAVE MOTHER LAST NIGHT WHEN I FACEFUCKED HER LIKE THE DIRTY SLUT WHORE SHE IS. KEEP CRYING FOR US YOU ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING FILTHY PIECE OF GARBAGE. JUST LOOKING AT YOU MAKES ME VOMIT. ABSOLUTLY FUCKEN ATROCIOUS

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2846

Titbot is not ugly, but Dogs facially does mog him just because of pheno, bones aren't the most important

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Zygos4Life, Mateusz74 and 1 other person
Titbot is not ugly, but Dogs facially does mog him just because of pheno, bones aren't the most important
yea dogs has a better pheno i agree, but the hairline ruins him. titbot also gets more matches on tinder, he has more appeal to younger women then dogs simply due to the fact hes not balding.

Even with the worst haircut imaginable the white dude mogs beyond belief
Tbh I wear hats every single day now and I haven't got a haircut since I buzzed my hair to a 4 guard

Looksmatch is regarded he literally using a skinny fat pic of me that I found of me on IG three years ago

KEEP BARKING FOR ME MY SUBMISSIVE OBEDIENT DOG YOU ARE INDEED MY BITCH ON A LEASH THAT I BULLY AND TORMENT FOR MY OWN AMUSEMENT YOU WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING IN YOUR PATHETIC WORTHLESS LIFE YOU PERMAVIRGIN BITCH YOU WILL INDEED REMAIN A KISSLESS HUGLESS HANDHOLDLESS PERMAVIRGIN LOW T SUBMISSIVE SUBHUMAN WHO WILL DIE ALONE IN HIS BASEMENT AFTER HE COMMITS SUICIDE FROM THE PTSD AND NIGHTMARES AND PTSD THAT MY VICIOUS BULLYING AND RELENTLESS ATTACKS HAVE INFLICTED ON YOU KILL YOURSELF IMMED IATELY YOU PERMAVIRGIN REJECT ABOMINATION CONCEIVED FROM RAPE YOUR FAMILY WONT CARE ANYWAYS THEY WILL BE DANCING ON YOUR CORPSE FAGGOT. KNOW YOUR PLACE YOU FLEA RIDDEN SUBHUMAN DISFIGURED DOG, KEEP BITING AT MY ANKLES LIKE THE AUTISTIC STOCKHOLM VICTIM YOU ARE. YOU ARE FOREVER ON MY LEASH LIKE YOUR SEX SLAVE MOTHER LAST NIGHT WHEN I FACEFUCKED HER LIKE THE DIRTY SLUT WHORE SHE IS. KEEP CRYING FOR US YOU ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING FILTHY PIECE OF GARBAGE. JUST LOOKING AT YOU MAKES ME VOMIT. ABSOLUTLY FUCKEN ATROCIOUS
Based on eye area alone I mog you, doesn’t even account for the fact I’m 6”2 muscular with half Sicilian half Irish pheno

Attachments

• 5B5F2D14-482D-4C9D-8DFF-25BDCA229C41.jpeg
    5B5F2D14-482D-4C9D-8DFF-25BDCA229C41.jpeg
    22.4 KB · Views: 24
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Titbot and Short Ugly and Brown

When my hairline was slightly better but still garbage I looked good, but every tiny bit of recession just kills my looks. So when my hairline was slightly better I think I was still attractive to 18-22 yos, but now you're right not as much.

But I do think that Titbot looks very ethnic (not in a good way) which would have him be ruled by a considerable amount of women

It’s this bitch gtfo your harmony is way off you have a shit bag lower third as well boneless roach

Attachments

• 25DA16E9-6FF6-493E-8A81-349F836797CE.png
    25DA16E9-6FF6-493E-8A81-349F836797CE.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 26
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Short Ugly and Brown, Vitruvian and 1 other person
It’s this bitch gtfo your harmony is way off you have a shit bag lower third as well boneless roach
Lmao why do you look up my threads every time, poor little curry

Lmao why do you look up my threads every time, poor little curry
Because you use cherry picked image of me from three yrs ago you soy boy cuck teared fag. God you look so cucked

Also I legit do think that lens distortion helps Titbot a lot. I think he looks worse with a video or photo taken 5+ feet away.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305
When my hairline was slightly better but still garbage I looked good, but every tiny bit of recession just kills my looks. So when my hairline was slightly better I think I was still attractive to 18-22 yos, but now you're right not as much.

But I do think that Titbot looks very ethnic (not in a good way) which would have him be ruled by a considerable amount of women

whats taking you so long to get a hair transplant btw?

Just a question, have you ever had any attractive female attention in your entire life @Titbot , we both know the answer u don’t need to respond

Why not buzz cut your hair and grow your beard, plus use SARMs??? You will ascend quite a lot

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Based on eye area alone I mog you, doesn’t even account for the fact I’m 6”2 muscular with half Sicilian half Irish pheno
Muscular where I dont see any muscles except that skinny fat body flexing jfl, when the last time you curled. You look like a bench bro and you neck is even skinner then mine

snapchat filter= cage

• +1
Just a question, have you ever had any attractive female attention in your entire life @Titbot , we both know the answer u don’t need to respond
Yep keep crying for me, I slayed a latina two weeks and now dating a curry girl. I even posted past messages of my relationship with my ex on here you bloated piece of shit

Also I legit do think that lens distortion helps Titbot a lot. I think he looks worse with a video or photo taken 5+ feet away.
He facial structure lends itself to lens distortion. There’s un frauded pics of him that have been posted. He’s face is psl 3.5, but u you can’t look past the manletism and pheno

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot and Dogs
Status
Not open for further replies.