Votes: 17 44.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

curry forward growth mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
I LITERALLY WEAR A HAT EVERYDAY AND HAVEN'T GOT A HAIRCUT IN MONTHS. No shit my actual haircut is horrible, it's not even a haircut.
that abomination you call hair deserves to be put on ads for hair loss prevention

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
This place has absolutely gone to shit, can't believe there is even a comparison being made between this two. Titbot has a short and small skull, bad ears, he has ok bones but remember he is at a very low bf, Dogs is not gymceling or at kow bf, plus his hair can easily be fixed in Turkey for only 2000 dollars. He is fucking 8 inches taller which is massive difference. And jbw is ofcourse legit because whites are objectively the most desirable race and Indians are the lowest
what...

you act as if Dogs is a fat fuck, he's SKINNY.

look at his frame in the mirror. JFL at you, you delusional fool.

Titbot mogs him facially, accept it and gtfo with your JBW cope.

• +1
Reactions: ExCel
This place has absolutely gone to shit, can't believe there is even a comparison being made between this two. Titbot has a short and small skull, bad ears, he has ok bones but remember he is at a very low bf, Dogs is not gymceling or at kow bf, plus his hair can easily be fixed in Turkey for only 2000 dollars. He is fucking 8 inches taller which is massive difference. And jbw is ofcourse legit because whites are objectively the most desirable race and Indians are the lowest
Coulda woulda shoulda, stop talking about hypotheticals dumb fuck we are comparing how they are at this current moment. JFL imagine if someone really tried to argue what PSL they are based on what surgeries they can get in the future to become chad FOH

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
Close the thread, its over. Retards wont be able to justify this.
Cant believe some retard really tried to tell me Dogs has a better lower third because of fucking masseters :lul: who tf gave such dumbasses a green light to be giving ratings.
ok sir you'r right masseters/sharp gonions are not one of the most important feature for a jaw from front.

what...

View attachment 156992

look at his frame in the mirror. JFL at you, you delusional fool.

Titbot mogs him facially, accept it and gtfo with your JBW cope.
Fucking retarded Tsar is coping so hard on JBW that he doesnt see that its not that Dogs isnt skinny but he literally has no bones in comparison to titbot lmfao

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Coulda woulda shoulda, stop talking about hypotheticals dumb fuck we are comparing how they are at this current moment. JFL imagine if someone really tried to argue what PSL they are based on what surgeries they can get in the future to become chad FOH
He is better looking even know because he of pheno and being white, plus 8 inches taller and better frame, not even close

ok sir you'r right masseters/sharp gonions are not one of the most important feature for a jaw from front.
They arent at all, what matters is the gonial angle, ramus and projection. Imagine thinking you look good because you are a masseter hypetrophied retard
9a812c3604ac3b77f449ec8ed89639b3.jpg
muh masseters :lul:
He is better looking even know because he of pheno and being white, plus 8 inches taller and better frame, not even close
Keep coping faggot, every real blackpilled individual here knows that Titbot mogs, no height for your face (unless you are at a club and nearly all the lights are off)

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and MrGlutton
They arent at all, what matters is the gonial angle, ramus and projection. Imagine thinking you look good because you are a masseter hypetrophied retard
9a812c3604ac3b77f449ec8ed89639b3.jpg
muh masseters :lul:
you know what gonions are don't you ?
opry has one of the most ideal ramus and mandible and yet invisible or not really defined jawline and you know why ?

you know what gonions are don't you ?
opry has one of the most ideal ramus and mandible and yet invisible or not really defined jawline and you know why ?
O'Pry's lower third looks amazing idk wtf you are on, are you trying to argue me whether O'pry or Dogs lower third looks better lmfao?

O'Pry's lower third looks amazing idk wtf you are on, are you trying to argue me whether O'pry or Dogs lower third looks better lmfao?
opry jawline is way not close to be even top tier because we can't see his gonions/ ramus projection from front
literally he has invisible jawline from front

opry jawline is way not close to be even top tier because we can't see his gonions/ ramus projection from front
literally he has invisible jawline from front
89068074.jpg
:cry:

I'm sure we can see Dogs' insane projection because of his masseters amrite?
14c72e12cd3553dcad454662a4ef5641.jpg
btw error 404, ogee curve could not be found

• +1
here is a front pic.
where Can we see defined ramus / gonion from front like most chad's jawline ?

Attachments

• 1029341-500w.jpg
    1029341-500w.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 7
here is a front pic.
where Can we see defined ramus / gonion from front like most chad's jawline ?
Dont see how this proves a point that masseters are more important? We dont just look at a person from the front.

if you don't believe that at very low bf as opry dogs will have a good.defined jawline then you know.nothinh
Dont see how this proves a point that masseters are more important? We dont just look at a person from the front.
a chad's.lower third is DEFINED front the mandible to the ramus and gonions.
orpys is not.
masseters helps to it.
sharps gonion helps to it.

I'm sure we can see Dogs' insane projection because of his masseters amrite?
14c72e12cd3553dcad454662a4ef5641.jpg
btw error 404, ogee curve could not be found
The thing is Titbot would be invisible in Europe do him being a curry, short chimp face, he looks like a gypsy and that is a hige falio here, don't know how it is in the USA

• Hmm...
The thing is Titbot would be invisible in Europe do him being a curry, short chimp face, he looks like a gypsy and that is a hige falio here, don't know how it is in the USA
You just proved that you are coping on racepill, Titbot would run through white girls if he was 6'0. Unfortunately he is a manlet but he still mogs Dogs.
if you don't believe that at very low bf as opry dogs will have a good.defined jawline then you know.nothinh

a chad's.lower third is DEFINED front the mandible to the ramus and gonions.
orpys is not.
masseters helps to it.
sharps gonion helps to it.
Dogs Ramus and Gonions are shit, you still havent proven your point yet.

Correction* dogs nose isnt hooked but it looks very big and protruding since his lower third is absolute garbage.
It's not because my lower third is garbage it's cause my maxilla isn't forward.

I don't have a low bf percentage, doesn't matter how much I actually weigh.

I have a ramus it's just downward grown.

You just proved that you are coping on racepill, Titbot would run through white girls if he was 6'0. Unfortunately he is a manlet but he still mogs Dogs.

Yes you are right, if he was 6 feet and had bigger frame he would definitely be on same level of Dogs, but height is really important if you are that short, which Titbot is

Not a failo here I still get laid by blacks and latinas and now curries

Looksmatched
not even close lol more with this racist bullshit

dogs is squinting so hard he can't even look straight at the camera :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :lul: :lul: :lul:

@Titbot is a literal chadlite and ppl here are rating a low tier normie white who is squintfrauding for normie above him just bc he's white jfl :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Titbot, MrGlutton and 1 other person

1. Lower third is shit because Maxilla is shit
2. Lose all the fat you want, wont make a difference because you dont have the bones for it
3. Everyone has a ramus, yours isnt developed enough which is why you have a high gonial angle (which is because your maxilla isnt developed)
TLDR: Its over buddyboyo
Yes you are right, if he was 6 feet and had bigger frame he would definitely be on same level of Dogs, but height is really important if you are that short, which Titbot is
Same level as Dogs :lul: He already mogs the living fuck out of Dogs despite being like 5'5. How many times do we gotta explain this to you Bluepilled dumbass

• +1

so? and you aren't fat either..

LOW BF theory only works for people that's been fat their whole lives because they kept eating and chewing alot, making their bones robust, and once they shed all that fat they become significantly better looking.

you look like you are skinny, and not over 170 pounds.

just stop trying to cope with "gymcel" because it most likely won't apply to you.
we are talking about face only, can't you read?

not even close lol more with this racist bullshit

dogs is squinting so hard he can't even look straight at the camera :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :lul: :lul: :lul:

@Titbot is a literal chadlite and ppl here are rating a low tier normie white who is squintfrauding for normie above him just bc he's white jfl :feelskek:
I'm not squinting any more than how bright it is outside.

• JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Not a failo here I still get laid by blacks and latinas and now curries
Can you give me a good pic of you? Want to ask some girl about you too see their opinions

I'm not squinting any more than how bright it is outside.
So you are squinting due to the sunlight outside, in other words you are still fucking squinting and despite that we still see your eyelids, etc. damn thats brutal

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
im 99% convinced now that my inceldom is caused by 2 things
1)ethniceldom
2)bad lower third (short mandible mainly)

even now when I wear lifts I mog all my friends in height and I've noticed more respect from foids.

its definitely race>height>face for women seeking men, I can't believe this is even a comparison being made

me surgerymaaxxed with 4-6 major procedures would be the worst version of @Titbot and he's getting compared to a subhuman 3/10 that is looks matched with me
False, when you get older its Face > Height > Race. Height > Face only at clubs.

im 99% convinced now that my inceldom is caused by 2 things
1)ethniceldom
2)bad lower third (short mandible mainly)

even now when I wear lifts I mog all my friends in height and I've noticed more respect from foids.

its definitely race>height>face for women seeking men, I can't believe this is even a comparison being made

me surgerymaaxxed with 4-6 major procedures would be the worst version of @Titbot and he's getting compared to a subhuman 3/10 that is looks matched with me
height only matters when you're below 5'9

False, when you get older its Face > Height > Race. Height > Face only at clubs.
race is definitely more importaant

even heterosexual male incels on here who have studied facial aesthetics are still rating the sub5 white dude higher

what a fucking joke

race is definitely more importaant

even heterosexual male incels on here who have studied facial aesthetics are still rating the sub5 white dude higher

what a fucking joke
who the fuck cares about what the males think of how someone look facially?

it doesn't matter which race, as long as you're attractive any foid will want you.

• +1
Reactions: ExCel
Dogs has a really bad hairline failo.
Besides that aryan features and great everything else.
Titbot loses

• JFL
Bones don't make you attractive by themselves. Despite having a masculine, I can clearly see Titbots bug eyes, an small skull. Also his ears are bad.
Lmao he doesn’t have bug eyes.

• +1
this thread is such fucking cope

all I see is white worshipping curries riding the white guy's dick aka @Looksmax305 @streege @Gosick

honestly @Titbot knows where he stands facially, yes the white guy has slightly higher smv because of -3 ethnic theory but @Titbot easily fucks the white dude over ESPECIALLY considering the white dude is squinting his balls out to the point where he doesn't even make eye contact with his phone camera :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and MrGlutton
i was like wtf was he talking about lmao
Dope copes hard he always mentions IPD failo but its not even a problem in motion in pics it is tho

• +1

look at this video of dogs on the first post

did you notice he's so busy focusing on squinting that he literally doesn't even fucking make eye contact with the camera? :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

if an ethnic like @Titbot did this same shit on this thread he would have been attacked until he roped

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and MrGlutton
this thread is such fucking cope

all I see is white worshipping curries riding the white guy's dick aka @Looksmax305 @streege @Gosick

honestly @Titbot knows where he stands facially, yes the white guy has slightly higher smv because of -3 ethnic theory but @Titbot easily fucks the white dude over ESPECIALLY considering the white dude is squinting his balls out to the point where he doesn't even make eye contact with his phone camera :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
The white nigga is superior- boondocks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Looksmatch is regarded he literally using a skinny fat pic of me that I found of me on IG three years ago

KEEP BARKING FOR ME MY SUBMISSIVE OBEDIENT DOG YOU ARE INDEED MY BITCH ON A LEASH THAT I BULLY AND TORMENT FOR MY OWN AMUSEMENT YOU WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING IN YOUR PATHETIC WORTHLESS LIFE YOU PERMAVIRGIN BITCH YOU WILL INDEED REMAIN A KISSLESS HUGLESS HANDHOLDLESS PERMAVIRGIN LOW T SUBMISSIVE SUBHUMAN WHO WILL DIE ALONE IN HIS BASEMENT AFTER HE COMMITS SUICIDE FROM THE PTSD AND NIGHTMARES AND PTSD THAT MY VICIOUS BULLYING AND RELENTLESS ATTACKS HAVE INFLICTED ON YOU KILL YOURSELF IMMED IATELY YOU PERMAVIRGIN REJECT ABOMINATION CONCEIVED FROM RAPE YOUR FAMILY WONT CARE ANYWAYS THEY WILL BE DANCING ON YOUR CORPSE FAGGOT. KNOW YOUR PLACE YOU FLEA RIDDEN SUBHUMAN DISFIGURED DOG, KEEP BITING AT MY ANKLES LIKE THE AUTISTIC STOCKHOLM VICTIM YOU ARE. YOU ARE FOREVER ON MY LEASH LIKE YOUR SEX SLAVE MOTHER LAST NIGHT WHEN I FACEFUCKED HER LIKE THE DIRTY SLUT WHORE SHE IS. KEEP CRYING FOR US YOU ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING FILTHY PIECE OF GARBAGE. JUST LOOKING AT YOU MAKES ME VOMIT. ABSOLUTLY FUCKEN ATROCIOUS
Autism

• Hmm...
Dope copes hard he always mentions IPD failo but its not even a problem in motion in pics it is tho
Ur eye area would be much better with a tighter/straighter under eyelid and darker eyelashes

• +1
1. Lower third is shit because Maxilla is shit
2. Lose all the fat you want, wont make a difference because you dont have the bones for it
3. Everyone has a ramus, yours isnt developed enough which is why you have a high gonial angle (which is because your maxilla isnt developed)
TLDR: Its over buddyboyo

Same level as Dogs :lul: He already mogs the living fuck out of Dogs despite being like 5'5. How many times do we gotta explain this to you Bluepilled dumbass
1. Yeah
2. My face looks bloated
3. My gonial angle isn't high cause my ramus isnt developed it's cause my mandible is pointed downwards because my maxilla is recessed.

so? and you aren't fat either..

LOW BF theory only works for people that's been fat their whole lives because they kept eating and chewing alot, making their bones robust, and once they shed all that fat they become significantly better looking.

you look like you are skinny, and not over 170 pounds.

just stop trying to cope with "gymcel" because it most likely won't apply to you.

we are talking about face only, can't you read?
BF% is what matters it doesn't matter if you're skinny or not retard.

I'm squinting from the sun hardly. I have millions of pictures of my eyes like this. This one is at night.

look at this video of dogs on the first post

did you notice he's so busy focusing on squinting that he literally doesn't even fucking make eye contact with the camera? :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

if an ethnic like @Titbot did this same shit on this thread he would have been attacked until he roped

COPE

• Hmm...
1. Yeah
2. My face looks bloated
3. My gonial angle isn't high cause my ramus isnt developed it's cause my mandible is pointed downwards because my maxilla is recessed.

BF% is what matters it doesn't matter if you're skinny or not retard.

I'm squinting from the sun hardly. I have millions of pictures of my eyes like this. This one is at night.

COPE

ur squinting hard as fuck in that photo too we can tell from the fucking nasolabs ur running there

also whats with buzzcut game? you too afraid to show off that thinning nordic crown?:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.