Mog

• Titbot

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • Dogs

Votes: 17 44.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
whats taking you so long to get a hair transplant btw?
Depression, stuck in a loop, feel like I'm at a dead end. I think I might have add. I dunno man.

He facial structure lends itself to lens distortion. There’s un frauded pics of him that have been posted. He’s face is psl 3.5, but u you can’t look past the manletism and pheno
How can you fraud in motion boyo you fucken cant. I have posted the same motion rating in mirrors and using my phone JFL the only thing that get distorted is my nose

He facial structure lends itself to lens distortion. There’s un frauded pics of him that have been posted. He’s face is psl 3.5, but u you can’t look past the manletism and pheno
Just because I do not like you Im gonna do a mog battle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Just because I do not like you Im gonna do a mog battle
No selfie pics with angles of you sucking in ur cheeks just u in a natural state then sure go ahead

Why not buzz cut your hair and grow your beard, plus use SARMs??? You will ascend quite a lot

This is what I look like maybe at 5 guard. I'm going to the gym but I don't think I'll go on SARMs.

this is not a battle, this is a walk down

dogs mogs brutally

in motion titbot you look like a latin american but those shit countries like bolivia or peru

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Titbot
@Dogs mogs for the simple fact he is white

TITBOT is fucking white just bleach his skin and i swear he would look like a white person

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
No selfie pics with angles of you sucking in ur cheeks just u in a natural state then sure go ahead
Even if you win a “mog” battle where u post ur best frauded pics and my worst pics I’ve posted online just know I could steal any girl from you cus ull always be a Manlet curry

Even if you win a “mog” battle where u post ur best frauded pics and my worst pics I’ve posted online just know I could steal any girl from you cus ull always be a Manlet curry
Not after she see your incel eyes you look likr utter shit. Dont evet comment on my posts again Im about to flame you so hard rn

Not after she see your incel eyes you look likr utter shit. Dont evet comment on my posts again Im about to flame you so hard rn
Once again if your going to post actual non frauded pics, I can post pics like that too buddy

Attachments

• B1B1E628-27BD-4346-ACCC-445EC3674735.png
    B1B1E628-27BD-4346-ACCC-445EC3674735.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 17
Once again if your going to post actual non frauded pics, I can post pics like that too buddy
Are you a poorcel where the fuck do you live. Use your phone like a human being even the shit streeter has a better phone

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
yea dogs has a better pheno i agree, but the hairline ruins him. titbot also gets more matches on tinder, he has more appeal to younger women then dogs simply due to the fact hes not balding.

titbot doesn’t get a lot of matches at all, like 2-3 tops. In fact in my experiment he got none. @Titbot I forgot but when you use tinder for yourself how many matches do you average a day before running out of swipes (per 100 swipes how many matches you average)?

This is what I look like maybe at 5 guard. I'm going to the gym but I don't think I'll go on SARMs.

Why won't you use sarms bro? Thats retarded, they have almost no side effects and will make you build muscle really fast. Btw you look much better with this haircut

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
I wish i was curry

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 3043
Why won't you use sarms bro? Thats retarded, they have almost no side effects and will make you build muscle really fast. Btw you look much better with this haircut
I dunno man never really looked into sarms that much. When you get off don't you lose your gains?

Thanks. Yeah my hair right now is pretty garbage tbh. You think I should buzz my hair or just style like this? I'm thinking of buzzing my hair again to help dermaroll.

I dunno man never really looked into sarms that much. When you get off don't you lose your gains?

Thanks. Yeah my hair right now is pretty garbage tbh. You think I should buzz my hair or just style like this? I'm thinking of buzzing my hair again to help dermaroll.

Hair transplant in Turkey is only around 2000 dollars, do it there, it's good, for now try a curtain haircut or buzz cut with beard. You don't lose gains on sarms because you use PCT after the cycle to get T levels back to normal and train the same to retain the gains until your next cycle

I know Titbot is a meme but you must be coping heavy if you dont think Titbot mogs to oblivion.
Titbot is not ugly, but Dogs facially does mog him just because of pheno, bones aren't the most important
Insane cope, this site has gone to shit if people think Dog mogs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Titbot
Hair theory confirmed

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin
titbot doesn’t get a lot of matches at all, like 2-3 tops. In fact in my experiment he got none. @Titbot I forgot but when you use tinder for yourself how many matches do you average a day before running out of swipes (per 100 swipes how many matches you average)?
5-10, you only get 50 swipes
5-10, you only get 50 swipes
In motion I think I look much better because my IPD isnt noticable I do much better irl then online dating anyways. Online dating is for chads and chadlites. I have not reached chadlite level and women love good harmony in pictures

I know Titbot is a meme but you must be coping heavy if you dont think Titbot mogs to oblivion.

i don't know if he mogs objectivily.
tbh he bones mog dogs, but since orbitals are bones too, and that titbot IPD is kinda meh, it's a tie since eye area is the most important.
and beside objective facial features, there is the SMV, and an ethnic can't compete with a white in his country.
it's like saying an average white dude will slay more than titbot in india, it's a huge cope, unless you go to india.
people will always prefer their ethnicity, unless you are in a self hating men country like korea or whatever asian country

Are you retarded? Dogs is white and has better harmony and pheno, it's not even close. I asked girls in Europe here anout TitBot and they said 'ew he looks like a gypsy', he has no chance in Europe but for India he is quite ok

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zygos4Life
unless you go to asia, not india*

Are you retarded? Dogs is white and has better harmony and pheno, it's not even close. I asked girls in Europe here anout TitBot and they said 'ew he looks like a gypsy', he has no chance in Europe but for India he is quite ok
What the hell does a gypsy look like

ok this is where you need to stop bro :lul:
i wish he was a 5'9 currycel. bc i only want people to be happy. and beeing happy meanings fullfiling their will.
I hope you reach it bro @SirGey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
What the hell does a gypsy look like
Indian basically, they descent from India and they are the lowest of the low in Europe, you look like a gypsy because you are whiter then classical Indians, and thats a huge falio in Europe to look like a gypsy
ok this is where you need to stop bro :lul:
Tbh, you are Hungarian, you should be best able to explain to people here that TitBot is massively faliod because he looks like a gypsy

Indian basically, they descent from India and they are the lowest of the low in Europe, you look like a gypsy because you are whiter then classical Indians, and thats a huge falio in Europe to look like a gypsy
So I rather look like a dark curry than an gipsy gotcha. I live in America bro

Are you retarded, Dogs hairline is going all the way back he is literally invisible to females under 30, dudes nose is hooked asf and literally garbage tier lower third. Titbot mogs to oblivion even in terms of harmony. I just asked 3 girls (they are white) and they said Titbot is much better looking. Then again im in Canada and we don't have gypsies here.

• Love it
Coping currycels voting for @Titbot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and TsarTsar444
Are you retarded, Dogs hairline is going all the way back he is literally invisible to females under 30, dudes nose is hooked asf and literally garbage tier lower third. Titbot mogs to oblivion even in terms of harmony. I just asked 3 girls (they are white) and they said Titbot is much better looking. Then again im in Canada and we don't have gypsies here.
Eye area is the most crucial in the face and Dogs mogs there, plus he is white and he is 8 inches taller, are you retarded bro?

Correction* dogs nose isnt hooked but it looks very big and protruding since his lower third is absolute garbage.

@Titbot mogs to another dimension

if @Dogs didnt have the most autistic trenchcoat kid haircut on the planet, hed definetely have a chance . he looks compact and has a slayer eye area, but his hair kills him off at least 1 psl point

• +1
Reactions: Titbot, MrGlutton and ExCel

if @Dogs didnt have the most autistic trenchcoat kid haircut on the planet, hed definetely have a chance . he looks compact and has a slayer eye area, but his hair kills him off at least 1 psl point
Titbots height/size brings him down 2psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dogs and Looksmax305
Titbots height/size brings him down 2psl
im talking facially alone

im also excluding race/pheno since i dont know where they live since thats often location dependent

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
if you unironically believes that @Dogs lower third from front is garbage or below average then you never leave your basement

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Mateusz74, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person

yes.

everyone here should know that it's clearly obvious that Titbot is superior to Dogs aesthetic wise.

retards in page 1 really don't know anything about PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and ExCel
Eye area is the most crucial in the face and Dogs mogs there, plus he is white and he is 8 inches taller, are you retarded bro?
Youre fucking stupid, Titbot eyes are much better shaped than Dogs, you can literally see Dogs's eyelids which are fucking disgusting. Furthermore being "white" is insane cope because Titbots pheno doesnt even look bad in the video. You are so insecure about yourself that you push the JBW theory on others and you come up with bullshit like even ugly white guys like dogs mog Titbot, JFL you probably think Dogs even mogs this guy
Jatt
. Hurr durr white this white that, 3 white girls just told me Titbot mogs Dogs keep coping. If you include height maybe dogs has a chance but you are coping extremely if you think Titbot doesnt face mog to oblivion.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Titbot and MrGlutton
i have a feeling this thread may be a lot of pages again

• +1
if you unironically believes that @Dogs lower third from front is garbage or below average then you never leave your basement
Where the fuck is the projection in his lower third, he literally has no projection niggas lower third is crunched in. Titbots forward growth mogs to oblivion.
from fron tbh it's false, it's way above average
he literally showed his side profile and Titbot mogs to oblivion. Stop coping child.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
My nose isn't hooked at all.

Where the fuck is the projection in his lower third, he literally has no projection niggas lower third is crunched in. Titbots forward growth mogs to oblivion.
titbot has a better lower third but if you think that dogs has not a defined lower third with okish chin, and good masseters, you'r coping.
and that's what mostly matter for a lower third
he literally showed his side profile
read properly, i said from FRONT.

I cant believe we are having to have this debate, literally anyone even bluepilled retards can look at both and say Titbot looks like he has a better personality :lul:
My nose isn't hooked at all.
Look at the correction

I LITERALLY WEAR A HAT EVERYDAY AND HAVEN'T GOT A HAIRCUT IN MONTHS. No shit my actual haircut is horrible, it's not even a haircut.

• +1
ngl i love this content

• +1
titbot has a better lower third but if you think that dogs has not a defined lower third with okish chin, and good masseters, you'r coping.
and that's what mostly matter for a lower third

read properly, i said from FRONT.
Doesnt matter front, side, back, down, top Titbot mogs to oblivion. You are such a rookie blackpilled individual if you think masseters are what make up a lower third lmfao and not the gonial angle ramus, etc... JFL I dont think I should be wasting my time with a retard like you who literally only sees colour rather than bone, harmony, hair, etc.

This place has absolutely gone to shit, can't believe there is even a comparison being made between this two. Titbot has a short and small skull, bad ears, he has ok bones but remember he is at a very low bf, Dogs is not gymceling or at kow bf, plus his hair can easily be fixed in Turkey for only 2000 dollars. He is fucking 8 inches taller which is massive difference. And jbw is ofcourse legit because whites are objectively the most desirable race and Indians are the lowest

• Hmm...
Reactions: Titbot and MrGlutton
Status
Not open for further replies.