Final nail in the coffin for anyone who wants Stacies but don't have all this: 6'0+ height, 6.5 PSL face, high-status job, 5K Instagram followers.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
TLDR: UNLESS IF YOU'RE SOME GUY IN A HIGH-STATUS JOB, RICH, (IDEALLY) PSL 6.5+ WITH THOUSANDS OF INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS, YOU CAN'T GET A STACY TO LTR YOU. AND LOOKS MATTER LESS TO STACIES THAN OTHER GIRLS, THE OTHER ATTRIBUTES I MENTIONED ARE MORE IMPORTANT TO THEM.

THIS RICH CHAD INVESTMENT BANKER HAD A HUGE HAREM OF WOMEN. THESE TYPES OF GUYS ARE WHAT STACIES WANT.

In my final year of university, I met an investment banking graduate in class. He was smart, confident, well-composed, and came to class in a suit everyday. He looked extremely good in his suit because of his height and build, very tall with broad and muscly shoulders. He was opinionated, always giving his opinion and speaking out in class and when he did everybody listened carefully. Even the professor was particularly impressed and always asked for his opinion or would come up to him after class for more discussion. He began talking to me and asking me out. I fell hard. I've never met anyone who was such a smooth talker, so charismatic and…. perfect. It's like my dream guy stepping out of my dream. This is before I knew that he was anything remotely rich.( And he is rich, came from a very rich family and lives in a fancy house in a very nice area). I just knew he was hot and cool and just so perfect. He rides a motorbike as well, and being a shy and quite sheltered young woman I was so impressed. He took me on his bike a few times and I remember feeling special and adventurous.

But he was far from my dream guy. He was a good liar, so good. I've also never met anyone so logical and so good at reasoning. I just gave up everytime I tried to argue with him because everything he said made perfect sense. I knew that he was a player type from the start, my friend warned that she saw him with another girl on the day he asked me out. But I chose to brush it aside. I was so blinded. I remember I even had a stupid dream, in which he told me that he already has 7 girlfriends, and I told him I don't care if you have 7 or 100 girlfriends I still want to be with you. He made my brain turn into a big soupy mess. In the months that I was with him, there was not a single week that I did not have mood swings. He would make me super happy then super sad and angry. There was not a single week that I spent without waiting, anticipating. His workload was crazy, and I was always left to wonder whether he was playing games or telling the truth. Our plans were never made until last minute and never confirmed until last second. I felt like a reserved prize or an on call maid because I would cancel all my plans and reserve my weekends for him only to be told that he just received important work and could not make it. In the end I guess it's better that I did not continue with him. But I still love him, a lot. And I don't think I can ever forget that feeling when he held me tightly in his arms. I dont think I can ever feel the same for another person.

So women are attracted to investment bankers mostly because they have qualities that women traditionally look for in a man. But my advice for all the women out there who are attracted to investment bankers: RUN, run and don't look back. It's not worth it to waste your time and life on trying to build a relationship with them because in the end you will just have heartaches and loneliness. And spend the best years of your life in anxiousness, anticipation and unfulfilment.

@DivineBeing

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mog222, Anchor_Ship, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 8 others
If you didn’t get an analyst position at Goldmann Sachs at 18yo, you might as well rope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DoctorPMA, Over, Alt Number 3 and 13 others
TLDR: UNLESS IF YOU'RE SOME GUY IN A HIGH-STATUS JOB, RICH, (IDEALLY) PSL 6.5+ WITH THOUSANDS OF INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS, YOU CAN'T GET A STACY TO LTR YOU. AND LOOKS MATTER LESS TO STACIES THAN OTHER GIRLS, THE OTHER ATTRIBUTES I MENTIONED ARE MORE IMPORTANT TO THEM.

THIS RICH CHAD INVESTMENT BANKER HAD A HUGE HAREM OF WOMEN. THESE TYPES OF GUYS ARE WHAT STACIES WANT.

In my final year of university, I met an investment banking graduate in class. He was smart, confident, well-composed, and came to class in a suit everyday. He looked extremely good in his suit because of his height and build, very tall with broad and muscly shoulders. He was opinionated, always giving his opinion and speaking out in class and when he did everybody listened carefully. Even the professor was particularly impressed and always asked for his opinion or would come up to him after class for more discussion. He began talking to me and asking me out. I fell hard. I've never met anyone who was such a smooth talker, so charismatic and…. perfect. It's like my dream guy stepping out of my dream. This is before I knew that he was anything remotely rich.( And he is rich, came from a very rich family and lives in a fancy house in a very nice area). I just knew he was hot and cool and just so perfect. He rides a motorbike as well, and being a shy and quite sheltered young woman I was so impressed. He took me on his bike a few times and I remember feeling special and adventurous.

But he was far from my dream guy. He was a good liar, so good. I've also never met anyone so logical and so good at reasoning. I just gave up everytime I tried to argue with him because everything he said made perfect sense. I knew that he was a player type from the start, my friend warned that she saw him with another girl on the day he asked me out. But I chose to brush it aside. I was so blinded. I remember I even had a stupid dream, in which he told me that he already has 7 girlfriends, and I told him I don't care if you have 7 or 100 girlfriends I still want to be with you. He made my brain turn into a big soupy mess. In the months that I was with him, there was not a single week that I did not have mood swings. He would make me super happy then super sad and angry. There was not a single week that I spent without waiting, anticipating. His workload was crazy, and I was always left to wonder whether he was playing games or telling the truth. Our plans were never made until last minute and never confirmed until last second. I felt like a reserved prize or an on call maid because I would cancel all my plans and reserve my weekends for him only to be told that he just received important work and could not make it. In the end I guess it's better that I did not continue with him. But I still love him, a lot. And I don't think I can ever forget that feeling when he held me tightly in his arms. I dont think I can ever feel the same for another person.

So women are attracted to investment bankers mostly because they have qualities that women traditionally look for in a man. But my advice for all the women out there who are attracted to investment bankers: RUN, run and don't look back. It's not worth it to waste your time and life on trying to build a relationship with them because in the end you will just have heartaches and loneliness. And spend the best years of your life in anxiousness, anticipation and unfulfilment.

@DivineBeing
dn rd

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, thecel, fogdart and 1 other person
he's lost it completely it's over

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, the BULL and LooksOrDeath
Most people here don`t even have Instagram lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 17402, thecel and 2 others
In my final year of university, I met an investment banking graduate in class. He was smart, confident, well-composed, and came to class in a suit everyday. He looked extremely good in his suit because of his height and build, very tall with broad and muscly shoulders.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17402, thecel, subhuman incel and 3 others
If you're not the CEO of a unicorn company at 21yo,
You already failed at life if you are only a CEO of an unicorn company by your early 20s. Succesful people are already the investors at that point

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Melo95, Yerico7, thecel and 2 others
What separates investment bankers from most others in the financial industry is the requirement for excellent social skills. Plenty of business students can perform the technical functions of an investment banking associate, but few have the stamina and the social graces to deal effectively with clients. Having the right personality goes a long way.

95% of people here shouldn't bother :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Over, fogdart, Deleted member 17402 and 7 others
>In my final year of university, I met an investment banking graduate in class. He was smart, confident, well-composed, and came to class in a suit everyday. He looked extremely good in his suit because of his height and build, very tall with broad and muscly shoulders.

Just be a gigatryhard theory :feelshah:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17402, thecel, subhuman incel and 2 others
>In my final year of university, I met an investment banking graduate in class. He was smart, confident, well-composed, and came to class in a suit everyday. He looked extremely good in his suit because of his height and build, very tall with broad and muscly shoulders.

Just be a gigatryhard theory :feelshah:
Look high-class theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17402, thecel, subhuman incel and 2 others
What separates investment bankers from most others in the financial industry is the requirement for excellent social skills. Plenty of business students can perform the technical functions of an investment banking associate, but few have the stamina and the social graces to deal effectively with clients. Having the right personality goes a long way.

you only have good social skills if u arent abused when young and receive positive reinforcement

literally only happens to goodlooking people...

he just posted a blackpill without being aware of it...

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17402, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 11770 and 4 others
wearing a suit to class everyday in college is autistic and niggas will flame tf outta you. Try-hard niggas are phony, real ones move in silence.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Anchor_Ship, DoctorPMA and 9 others
PSL 6.5 with status and money is the ideal to Stacies but they'd happily LTR a guy of lower PSL providing he also has money and status.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and DivineBeing

Even a monkey could do the PowerPoints but you will never be a real investment banker unless you are a 6’5 North Atlantid mastermind chad with otherworldly cunningness and charisma
3F0DD7C1 04C4 493A BDF4 64BCEA7AD870

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: DoctorPMA, Deleted member 17402, Deleted member 4946 and 4 others
Poor op he forgot that personality plays a big role in relationships ;)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17402 and DivineBeing
wearing a suit to class everyday in college is autistic and niggas will flame tf outta you. Try-hard niggas are phony, real ones move in silence.
Not if you look the part. i.e are gl.

autistic tryhard

Sophisticated man who can get shit done

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17344, DoctorPMA, Prettyboy and 2 others

@DivineBeing
50% of IBDs are gooks or manlets that work all day...

The one's from my college weren't even that good looking either...

I have a very very hard time believing they have a model LTRing them for pushing PPTs for 90 hours a week, seriously

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
50% of IBDs are gooks or manlets that work all day...

The one's from my college weren't even that good looking either...

I have a very very hard time believing they have a model LTRing them for pushing PPTs for 90 hours a week, seriously
stacies want ibds who are chads ideally.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
PSL 6.5 with status and money is the ideal to Stacies but they'd happily LTR a guy of lower PSL providing he also has money and status.
PSL 6.5 is too rare. PSL 6 min as ideal is reasonable. Since Stacy threshold starts at 6.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
stacies want ibds who are chads ideally.
and working at Google >>>>> IBD

yet Googlers are SF Incels dating PSL 3 Asian girls

doesn't make sense your arguments

It's looks/ personality related

• JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
All Stacies do not live in London.
I know they live everywhere in the world
nyc has chadvestment bankers
so do most western major cities
and they usually date models

and working at Google >>>>> IBD

yet Googlers are SF Incels dating PSL 3 Asian girls

doesn't make sense your arguments

It's looks/ personality related
Fuck off man I want to work at google :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing

Investment bankers, Investment Managers and Lawyers are the best jobs for Chad

Dealing with important people and leading, influencing and negotiating requires Chad looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17402, Prettyboy, DivineBeing and 2 others

Dealing with important people and leading, influencing and negotiating requires Chad looks
And Stacies usually want (and get) guys like this

Chad STEMcellers end up with sub Stacies/Stacylites, like with Chads with no Status

Chads with tons of Instagram/TikTok followers also get Stacies

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I know they live everywhere in the world
nyc has chadvestment bankers
so do most western major cities
and they usually date models
why aren't Googlers dating models then?

they earn more while working less and have a more competitive job?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Xangsane
why aren't Googlers dating models then?

they earn more while working less and have a more competitive job?
You never know if Googlers are dating models. The Chads that work there for plenty of money might.

Lawyers are subhuman

Hedge Fund Managers and PE Managers are creme of the crop only

Throw in CEOs as well obv.

So many lawyers and law students I see are incel - avg looking or female.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Prettyboy, Xangsane and 1 other person
You never know if Googlers are dating models. The Chads that work there for plenty of money might.
My nigga u see the commonality

It's always Chad working at these institutions

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Then it's not the job that gives them the advantage but their looks. -_-

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and Xangsane
its always funny hearing women complain about the emotional rollercoaster stuff when its so patently obvious that they enjoy it and actively seek out that experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17344, Anchor_Ship, DivineBeing and 1 other person
Then it's not the job that gives them the advantage but their looks. -_-
It's the job and their looks
Otherwise he's invisible if he was working in a corner shop

its always funny hearing women complain about the emotional rollercoaster stuff when its so patently obvious that they enjoy it and actively seek out that experience
Because of his looks and status

looks alone DEFINITELY arent enough. If u are some 7 PSL faced guy but have no friend or social media u wont get high quality women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17344, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 4946 and 5 others
My nigga u see the commonality

It's always Chad working at these institutions
Not really. many lads working in google are psl 3 currycels/ricecels that are invisible to women

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Not really. many lads working in google are psl 3 currycels/ricecels that are invisible to women
yeah then it surely must be looks then and not working at IBD that makes the difference?

Throw in CEOs as well obv.

So many lawyers and law students I see are incel - avg looking or female.
Minimum looks level required to LTR a PSL 3.5 lawyer female in 2022:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, DivineBeing and LooksOrDeath
It's the job and their looks
Otherwise he's invisible if he was working in a corner shop
Fair. But he doesn't need to be working at google or any other v.high status job to get a chance at stacies :lul:. Any job with greater than 120k salary would do it.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
I think you're actually retarded.

Getting a "high paying" or "high status" job is the EASY part.

Being good looking is the HARD part.

Anyone can have a high status job with a high income if they TRIED ENOUGH.

Almost no one can be GOOD LOOKING REGARDLESS OF TRYING. if their base isn't great.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Xangsane and LooksOrDeath

Users who are viewing this thread

Back