Final nail in the coffin for anyone who wants Stacies but don't have all this: 6'0+ height, 6.5 PSL face, high-status job, 5K Instagram followers.

looks alone DEFINITELY arent enough. If u are some 7 PSL faced guy but have no friend or social media u wont get high quality women
I read many stories on here that Chads with no status end up LTRing women about 2 PSL points below them all because of status.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and DivineBeing
yeah then it surely must be looks then and not working at IBD that makes the difference?
yeah, stacies want looks AND money
hence their ideal is a Chad that has a high status job
these psl 3 currycels become betabuxxers for younger stacies

I think you're actually retarded.

Getting a "high paying" or "high status" job is the EASY part.

Being good looking is the HARD part.

Anyone can have a high status job with a high income if they TRIED ENOUGH.

Almost no one can be GOOD LOOKING REGARDLESS OF TRYING. if their base isn't great.
Getting into google or gold sax is damn hard but yes high status jobs can be acheived with hard work.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, Xangsane and DivineBeing
I think you're actually retarded.

Getting a "high paying" or "high status" job is the EASY part.

Being good looking is the HARD part.

Anyone can have a high status job with a high income if they TRIED ENOUGH.

Almost no one can be GOOD LOOKING REGARDLESS OF TRYING. if their base isn't great.
Not with the job economy in 2022. Many of my friends who are Computer Science majors can't even get a job and they're in the class of 2020. Mind you, they graduated from a good Russell Group uni.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Getting into google or gold sax is damn hard but yes high status jobs can be acheived with hard work.
yes but these are 1 of many companies that offer similar amounts of status

it's not hard AT ALL to get a job at some kind of IBD or some kind of law firm or some kind of software house that is close to the gold standard

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and LooksOrDeath
I read many stories on here that Chads with no status end up LTRing women about 2 PSL points below them all because of status.
If you have a college degree and a job in that degree with >50th percentile income you have nothing to complain about. You won't suffer from any handicap in status.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Throw in CEOs as well obv.

So many lawyers and law students I see are incel - avg looking or female.
Lawyers are subhuman

Hedge Fund Managers and PE Managers are creme of the crop only
Lawyers can become CEO aswell. Their job is heavily dependent on good looks.

Hedge fund managers are often incel stemcels, at least in quantitative hedge funds.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Prettyboy, Xangsane and 2 others
Not with the job economy in 2022. Many of my friends who are Computer Science majors can't even get a job and they're in the class of 2020. Mind you, they graduated from a good Russell Group uni.
What are you talking about everyone here is quitting McKinsey and other jobs because hey want to be rotters or have 15%+ pay increases since COVID

they have a HARD TIME HIRING

• Hmm...
PSL 6 Lawyer gf :love:
Looksmatched in 2022

• Ugh..
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Lawyers can become CEO aswell. Their job is heavily dependent on good looks.

Hedge fund managers are often incel stemcels, at least in quantitative hedge funds.
Lawyers are the most subhuman group I've met in college.

They do shit tier paperwork and learn no skills for later in life. Lawyers are the definition of subhuman.

Neither do they do any client-facing work. It's paperwork only.

Lawyers are the least optimal CEOs for high performing groups because they lack important skills.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Prettyboy, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
What are you talking about everyone here is quitting McKinsey and other jobs because hey want to be rotters or have 15%+ pay increases since COVID

they have a HARD TIME HIRING
you're in america

They do shit tier paperwork and learn no skills for later in life. Lawyers are the definition of subhuman.

Lawyers are the least optimal CEOs for high performing groups because they lack important skills.
What's the verdict on software engineers/ CS students :forcedsmile:

What's the verdict on software engineers :forcedsmile:
SE have the best jobs possible

But unfortunately they're usually deformed so it's over for them because of that.

But they have good jobs

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
What's the verdict on software engineers/ CS students :forcedsmile:
Any job requiring technical knowledge is a meme

Chads deal with people not computers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, PubertyMaxxer, LooksOrDeath and 2 others

I remember seeing a Chad in CS at uni
He was autistic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, LooksOrDeath and PubertyMaxxer

SEs and HF quants earn 2x what a Goldman analyst does while working half..

keep barking

why would you deal with people in that case anyway?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy

Well if its about Client-facing work ( high Exposure) then non-surgical medicine such as dermatology, ENT or urology is the best by far

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
SE have the best jobs possible

But unfortunately they're usually deformed so it's over for them because of that.

But they have good jobs
What is SE?

memes write themselves, she saw the red flags but still went with it, probably cus he had the looks to attract her in first place

anyways :oops:

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and DivineBeing
Well if its about Client-facing work ( high Exposure) then non-surgical medicine such as dermatology, ENT or urology is the best by far
Yes Derms are rotter residencies and earn a lot

Radio or Anesthesia is also for shy rotters with high pay

• +1
Reactions: thegoat and LooksOrDeath
Imagine being a chad weatherman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, PubertyMaxxer, DivineBeing and 1 other person
Autism must be such a halo on chad :lul:
I didn't know him that well but he was a friend of a friend of a friend
he was rail-thin and was autistic, didn't seem to have a lot of friends and was ultra high inhib

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and DivineBeing
I didn't know him that well but he was a friend of a friend of a friend
he was rail-thin and was autistic, didn't seem to have a lot of friends and was ultra high inhib
by the way, my co-founder is an ex goldman analyst and what you described is absolutely full of shit

• JFL
Most basic bitch job ever. Only for women.
Basic bitch job, not a hard degree and could get status + looks halo just for appearing on TV and have stacies slobbering on your dick

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DivineBeing and LooksOrDeath
Basic bitch job, not a hard degree and could get status + looks halo just for appearing on TV and have stacies slobbering on your dick
I would feel emasculated doing such a job. 0 hard work, ambition, room for improvement. Just point at delhi mumbai moscow kabul like an autist for 10 mins 5 times every day :sick:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Xangsane
I would feel emasculated doing such a job. 0 hard work, ambition, room for improvement. Just point at delhi mumbai moscow kabul like an autist for 10 mins 5 times every day :sick:

Being a weatherman in 2025:

yeah it's over if we aren't some bbc mogger like deshawn in 2025

• +1
Yeah just be a chad weatherman bro
That cumskin nigga looks low iq asf, and i'd rate him psl 5 with emasculation failo being generous.

• So Sad
That cumskin nigga looks low iq asf, and i'd rate him psl 5 with emasculation failo being generous.
WDYM emasculation failo? He's as masc as you could get

Being a weatherman in 2025:

yeah it's over if we aren't some bbc mogger like deshawn in 2025
wtf is scary about the name Omar itself :lul: high inhib cumskins scared of terrorists voted for that

• JFL
WDYM emasculation failo? He's as masc as you could get
I do not respect any weatherman, even if he looked as masc as hercules. :rage:

• So Sad
wtf is scary about the name Omar itself :lul: high inhib cumskins scared off terrorists voted for that
They're the same ones that are responsible for this:

Last edited:
  • JFL
I do not respect any weatherman, even if he looked as masc as hercules. :rage:
Even if he were a PSL 7.5 Chad that's masc af you wouldn't respect him?

• WTF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back