Final Nail In The Coffin For Gymcels

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
Recent vid from one of those soy channels

IMG 3497
Vs
IMG 3498

Caging at the big guy on the top,trains his whole life to get mogged by some fatass eating ice cream

Also Jfl at random Myron popping up,the whole vid he just tries to go off on redpill tangents

No face no case
No gym for face etc etc
All I see is genetics

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: socialcel, mayo mogger, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 11 others

View attachment 2901030 Vs View attachment 2901031

Caging at the big guy on the top,trains his whole life to get mogged by some fatass eating ice cream

Also Jfl at random Myron popping up,the whole vid he just tries to go off on redpill tangents

No face no case
No gym for face etc etc
All I see is genetics

4113708 IMG 3498

in nature the victim do these kind of eyebrows while looking at the cucking Chad monster

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, tombradylover, HTN_Mentalcel and 7 others
holy shit do gymcels actually think they look good wearing shit like this? and do they really think doing it impresses women?
IMG 3497

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, XtrovertNTnormalfag, tombradylover and 8 others
holy shit do gymcels actually think they look good wearing shit like this? and do they really think doing it impresses women?
IMG 3497
Lmfao I never understood why they wore those faggot ass vests

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, silencio and Deleted member 61307
Lean is life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, XtrovertNTnormalfag, tombradylover and 4 others
hhahaha I was watching it and he mentioned dark triad traits LEGIT “dark triad” he said attracts women

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
Gymcelling is for sports man

Water blackpill, deal with your card improve at what u can, talking down to gymcels only shows that ure just a bully wannabe keyboard warrior, probably a twink in real life.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
hhahaha I was watching it and he mentioned dark triad traits LEGIT “dark triad” he said attracts women
Dark triad is a common used medical/ psychology term its not blackpilled

View attachment 2901030 Vs View attachment 2901031

No face no case
No gym for face etc etc
All I see is genetics

I caged at the gay black landwhale calling myron small LMAO. Why do fat people think their opinions matter,

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Water blackpill, deal with your card improve at what u can, talking down to gymcels only shows that ure just a bully wannabe keyboard warrior, probably a twink in real life.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
I caged at the gay black landwhale calling myron small LMAO. Why do fat people think their opinions matter,
Biggest blackpill,everything the ugly fat guys say you just want to beat them up whilst paying full attention to what bloated chad has to say

• +1
Reactions: try2beme