FINAL PILL: Nobody is actually 'good looking' apart from Meeks and Barrett its all status

C

Chilly

Banned
Disclaimer: obviously there are people in the world that look like this who could be famous if they tried

Meeks1000
3393e4d3e8094a80f55cc16ab10f63a2

JFL opry has a narrow jaw and beta eyes it's all modeling halo
JFL chico has a narrow jaw and long face
JFL Delon looks like a supermarket cashier

Only these two have everything on point the wide face extreme hunter eyes perfectly squared jaw ridiculous cheekbones THATS WHY THEY ARE MEMES FOR THEIR FACES

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, diggbicc, Deleted member 2756 and 2 others
Super high IQ thread 🧵 keep posting more sir

• JFL
Reactions: dan, Deleted member 2012 and Rasputin
mirin low iq

mirin low iq
What I mean is obviously there are very good looking guys like chico but you shouldnt base your life around your looks or.looksmaxing unless you're properly good looking like the two focus on a craft

i got cock width what u thank?

What I mean is obviously there are very good looking guys like chico but you shouldnt base your life around your looks or.looksmaxing unless you're properly good looking like the two focus on a craft
jfl if you are looksmaxxed just go on tiktok and get good songs and you got 500k followers on insta jfl free modelling and influencer career

Posts2Reputation1

• JFL
Reactions: dan
Exactly you retard I've just made an account and saying all these so obviously I've been in the manosphere and I have since 2016
dn rd

dn rd
jfl if you are looksmaxxed just go on tiktok and get good songs and you got 500k followers on insta jfl free modelling and influencer career
What do you mean 'if you're looksmaxxed'they obviously buy likea on tiktok and it takes an extreme amount of luck you have to be likeable aswell

Trainee
JoinedJan 7, 2020Posts5Reputation2

KEEP TRAINNING

DzGxtbCV4AA2XRL.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: dan and EthnicelAscension
Disclaimer: obviously there are people in the world that look like this who could be famous if they tried

View attachment 225109View attachment 225110

Only these two have everything on point the wide face extreme hunter eyes perfectly squared jaw ridiculous cheekbones THATS WHY THEY ARE MEMES FOR THEIR FACES
Shit posting in looksmax section get banned faggot

View attachment 225109View attachment 225110

please stop posting bluepilled stuff or you will end up being banned

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
pitt mogs both

Lmfao wtf did I read

Theres probably some unscouted gigachad in africa who mogs the entire planet

Well at least from a woman's perspective

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
I actually asked a lot of young girls(16 years or higher) if they find Barrett attractive and all of them said no. But maybe the pic is wrong ot I asked the wrong people

I actually asked a lot of young girls(16 years or higher) if they find Barrett attractive and all of them said no. But maybe the pic is wrong ot I asked the wrong people
He would have a niche appeal

I thought he was a foid the first time I saw him ngl

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Blackout.xl
He would have a niche appeal

I thought he was a foid the first time I saw him ngl
Looking like a foid doesnt stop you from being attractive to foids, my avatar Noen looks like a foid, but younf females have rape fantasies with him

Looking like a foid doesnt stop you from being attractive to foids, my avatar Noen looks like a foid, but younf females have rape fantasies with him
Me and my niggas are finna pull up on noen and get our way with him

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Me and my niggas are finna pull up on noen and get our way with him
LoL I wish that someone rapes and kills this motherfucker(in cs:go) because FOIDS ONLY WANT HIM BECAUSE OF HIS INSANE CHIN AND JAWLINE AND HARMONY FUUUUUUUUUUUCK WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
low eye ckuoo

All that matters is what is attractive to women and most females don’t find Barrett goodlooking at all

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Blackout.xl
Only men who became famous off candids are proper gl. Meeks and Ramirez come to mind