FINAL POST ABOUT ONEITIS

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Gentleman, I’m pleased to announce this will by my final post on my oneitis. Saying this cuz I will be shooting my shot one final time.
Things have happened since I got banned(graduating high school, had and got fired from my first job and blew my first and only paycheck from that job), but here’s something that happened that relates to her.
The day before graduation, I asked her to sign my yearbook, she did, and then “asked her out” the second time, basically saying the same things I said, without calling her pretty and implying a relationship. She still said she had a boyfriend, but I don’t believe it.
So I’m treating this like a baseball game I’m asking her out what final time. By requesting to follow her on Instagram. If she accepts, it’s a home run(kinda). I’m giving her a week. If she doesn’t accept by then, I’m out(three strikes).

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Saying this cuz I will be shooting

Download

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
blackoutwhitein
7914F8E4 6E74 482C A913 51509A52879A
Turn key

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and Deleted member 39
Lose weight

I swear this will by final post about my oneitis. I won’t even make a post about the outcome of the situation(i might a permanent ban from this site by then).
Lose weight
Lose virginity.

not even the title