Final post on this site

falcon1

falcon1

Stay positive no matter how negative life is
The advice provided here is misleading, and the so-called "looksmaxing" tips are a waste of time. How long have you all been on this site engaging in mental masturbation?

@Master: I exposed him last year as a known Master Mason. There is a secret side to this website where the genuine looksmaxing advice is shared, which we do not have access to.

@enchanted_elixir: This user is spreading misinformation. He is a Jewish individual, he has been disseminating false information that fuels various coping mechanisms and false hopes.

Consider this: What if everything we believe in, including the surgeries recommended here, is just a form of coping? Could it be that these ideas were planted to mislead us why would anyone increase competition?

Additionally, this site is run by Jews, just like every major platform and media outlet. Do you think they wouldn’t control this platform as well? LMAO.

Good bye I know real method that are gatekept by Jews :feelshmm::feelsez:

@5.5psl @gigell @Sushifart @Alt Number 3 @IndraBC @MoggerGaston @_MVP_ @Vermilioncore

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: efidescontinuado, datboijj, IanIachimoe2491 and 29 others
See u tomorrow

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, datboijj, ey88 and 16 others
rest in piss suck my fat cock retard

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, ascension, descension and 2 others
bye bro u were a good user tbh i trolled you sometimes but ur good person

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, itzyaboyJJ, gigell and 3 others
Many people ascended from here, it's your choice whether to do nothing or apply the info here.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, egyptianKang, itzyaboyJJ and 2 others
Many people ascended from here, it's your choice whether to do nothing or apply the info here.
i alr made a guide about every single worthy looksmax doing, rest are absolute copes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, itzyaboyJJ, thorns and 2 others
bye bro u were a good user tbh i trolled you sometimes but ur good person
Likewise I wish u positive life experience

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, Darkeningstar and asdvek
It’s known fact Jews Eliot roger was an agent Jews control every media what makes u think they would let this site which gained lots of fame and media coverage off the hook?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, gigell, thorns and 1 other person
Likewise I wish u positive life experience
u too
The advice provided here is misleading, and the so-called "looksmaxing" tips are a waste of time. How long have you all been on this site engaging in mental masturbation?

@Master: I exposed him last year as a known Master Mason. There is a secret side to this website where the genuine looksmaxing
but whats the expose thread and how did u know the existence of that genuine looksmaxxing
only chosen users are in it or smth

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
It’s known fact Jews Eliot roger was an agent Jews control every media what makes u think they would let this site which gained lots of fame and media coverage off the hook?
Idk about this stuff I don't live in the West

• So Sad
u too

but whats the expose thread and how did u know the existence of that genuine looksmaxxing
only chosen users are in it or smth
I exposed him last year and he banned me he told me to be silent or he won’t let me post

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, AverageCurryEnjoyer, DalitBoss and 1 other person
I exposed him last year and he banned me he told me to be silent or he won’t let me post
where did u even learn the existence of the forum & are u larping rn

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and falcon1
@enchanted_elixir is jewish? very disappointed to hear this...

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, falcon1 and thorns
where did u even learn the existence of the forum & are u larping rn
master has illuminati symbolism all over his pfp when I exposed him he banned my previous alts

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: dawooddX, Debetro, Lynxress and 2 others
Gonna travel Soon I recommend everyone to study the occult

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acion and thorns

@Master: I exposed him last year as a known Master Mason. There is a secret side to this website where the genuine looksmaxing advice is shared, which we do not have access to.

@enchanted_elixir: This user is spreading misinformation. He is a Jewish individual, he has been disseminating false information that fuels various coping mechanisms and false hopes.

Consider this: What if everything we believe in, including the surgeries recommended here, is just a form of coping? Could it be that these ideas were planted to mislead us why would anyone increase competition?

Additionally, this site is run by Jews, just like every major platform and media outlet. Do you think they wouldn’t control this platform as well? LMAO.

@5.5psl @gigell @Sushifart @Alt Number 3 @IndraBC @MoggerGaston @_MVP_ @Vermilioncore
expose these jews pls, share the info with us bhai

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acion, thorns and falcon1
right when I made this post this forum crash coincidence:unsure:
IMG 8411

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: billymidnight and thorns
Good OP, the ultimate looksmax is leaving this forum

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, billymidnight, thorns and 1 other person
Going to London rn but i only message in this thread and will take DMs whenever I’m ftee

• So Sad
Jews run everything

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, thorns and falcon1
  • So Sad
I have studied the occult on and off since 2015. I have a friend who is a Luciferian and has taught me a great deal about the occult and Gnosticism. The lies I see before my very own eyes astonish me.

I recommend you all read "The Secret Teachings of All Ages" by Manly P. Hall. If you are not practicing semen retention, you will never ascend—this is something I speak of from personal experience.

When I get the time, I will share my knowledge under this thread

• +1
Reactions: Annihilator, Pollorex, LOOKISM-LOGIC and 3 others
Good luck

1Practice Brahmacharya Mental Celibacy Brahmacharya, traditionally understood as celibacy, extends beyond physical abstinence to encompass mental discipline. Practicing Brahmacharya involves cultivating purity of thought, focusing your mind on positive, productive, and spiritually enriching activities. By controlling your thoughts and desires, you conserve mental energy and enhance your spiritual growth.

2 Knowledge is Power Expand Your Horizons To empower yourself, continually seek knowledge. Reading is an excellent way to broaden your understanding and improve your life. Here are some highly recommended books:

- Atomic Habits by James Clear: Learn how to build good habits and break bad ones.
-The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson: Understand the importance of prioritizing your values and letting go of what doesn't serve you.

- The Power of Your Subconscious Mindby Joseph Murphy: Discover how to harness the power of your subconscious for personal and professional success.
- The Art of Focus by Frank Rafferty: Develop the ability to concentrate deeply and achieve your goals more effectively.

3.Reprogram Your Mind Overcome Limiting Beliefs From birth, many of us are conditioned with limiting beliefs that sap our energy and restrict our potential.

These beliefs can make us feel incapable of achieving certain goals. Acknowledging these self-imposed limitations is the first step to overcoming them. By freeing your subconscious mind from these chains, you can uncover your true self, align with your authentic desires, and ultimately do what you genuinely want to do.

To embark on the path of ascension, begin by practicing mental purity, expanding your knowledge, and reprogramming your mind to eliminate limiting beliefs. This holistic approach will guide you toward realizing your fullest potential.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Annihilator, Acion, Debetro and 3 others

You’re leaving forever 😔

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
You’re leaving forever 😔
I’ll accept dad and will message under this thread when I’m free but I won’t be making any post viewing any since I have seen every post in 3 years

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
We still hopefully will keep in contact

Btw when someone gifted me VIP , I never got access to the secret section

• +1
@
enchanted_elixir
I will admit some of the information in my guides are misleading or wrong. This is due to not digging enough into research before coming to conclusions.

• Hmm...
I will admit some of the information in my guides are misleading or wrong. This is due to not digging enough into research before coming to conclusions.
i respect the honesty goes a long way :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
There is a secret side to this website where the genuine looksmaxing advice is shared, which we do not have access to.
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if there was one, I've always wondered how there is so much information on this forum that could literally change a persons life and it's just easily available on the internet, for anyone to consume without any catches.

• +1
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if there was one, I've always wondered how there is so much information on this forum that could literally change a persons life and it's just easily available on the internet, for anyone to consume without any catches.
All cope mental jerk off do u think someone’s is gonna go through tirelessly searching knowledge just to increase competition

• +1
Reactions: shewantsme
Btw if your gonna do occult just don’t do dark arts I don’t condone

I’ll accept dad and will message under this thread when I’m free but I won’t be making any post viewing any since I have seen every post in 3 years
Got discord?

Can someone mod ban me please this site is filled with negativity praise Allah :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
If you study occultism, you recognize the existence of demons or djinns, which implies the existence of angels due to the principle of "as above, so below." This further suggests the existence of both Satan and God

• +1
Reactions: gigell