Final proof that mewing works for dummies (with Xrays)

M

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5521
B

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
B

• +1
my teeth moved after 6 months in mew my orthodontist wanted to put braces on me and fuck my bonemass jaw again, i never went back there
You mewed incorrectly. You should go higher up . Don't apply pressure on the teeth

The Hard and Soft Palate  01

Is this how you mewed @IwantToLooksMaxx ??
Also bro what's your MEWING routine??

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
You mewed incorrectly. You should go higher up . Don't apply pressure on the teeth

View attachment 1031643

Is this how you mewed @IwantToLooksMaxx ??
Also bro what's your MEWING routine??
I put my tongue right behind my front teeth and on my whole palate without touching the teeth. I swallow correctly (it’s basically gluing the front of your tongue to the palate and swallowing food or water by pushing the back of the tongue against the palate). I chew gum for 1 hour a few times a week and I always keep my mouth closed with teeth near contact.

• +1
I put my tongue right behind my front teeth and on my whole palate without touching the teeth. I swallow correctly (it’s basically gluing the front of your tongue to the palate and swallowing food or water by pushing the back of the tongue against the palate). I chew gum for 1 hour a few times a week and I always keep my mouth closed with teeth near contact.
I'm really confused. When I had braces the dentist installed a device that widened my palate. I think it was mse or some similar device. They told me not to push my tongue up while swallowing because that was the cause of my narrow palate(I also sucked my thumb till 9 years old I'm sure that fucked me).

Anyway I couldn't place my tongue for a few months touching the palate because that device was installed in my palate. So over time I got used to swallowing without my tongue. I'm really confused on what I should do now tbh

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
I'm really confused. When I had braces the dentist installed a device that widened my palate. I think it was mse or some similar device. They told me not to push my tongue up while swallowing because that was the cause of my narrow palate(I also sucked my thumb till 9 years old I'm sure that fucked me).

Anyway I couldn't place my tongue for a few months touching the palate because that device was installed in my palate. So over time I got used to swallowing without my tongue. I'm really confused on what I should do now tbh
Dude how can the tongue make your palate narrow? It’s literally pushing teeth out of the way when you do it.

• +1
B

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
@retard

• WTF
bOnE reMoDelLinG
200.gif

• WTF
interesting hows the change from the outside is it drastic?

• +1
Reactions: .*my*. and datboijj
monkey level iq thread

• WTF
This thread is stupid. Mewing doesn't work when you begin teenage, when will all of you mew copers realize that your maxilla isn't going to improve like this... get surgery and stop wasting your youth.

• WTF
@datboijj give me one more rage/wtf react and I'll hammer your subhuman maxilla deep inside your skull, you mewing faggot.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish and datboijj
This thread is stupid. Mewing doesn't work when you begin teenage, when will all of you mew copers realize that your maxilla isn't going to improve like this... get surgery and stop wasting your youth.
How is it stupid when I literally showed you that it works?

Nice have your wisdom teeth come in yet?

If you are 20 years old you probably haven't stopped growing yet, it doesn't mean that that gain is due to mewing

Cope. Maxillas don’t grow forwards after the BEGINNING of puberty. Yes that’s right buddy, growth is done by when puberty starts, not when puberty finishes. 13 years old is already too late, let alone 20 jfl.

3.6.2. Anteriorposterior Palate Growth​
Anteroposterior (front to back) growth has the same story as maxillary width and vault depth with early passive growth until around age 7 years, then an increase in growth until age 11 years [16,17]. Anteroposterior growth is complete by the time the individual hits puberty [16]. Interestingly, Brahim[16] states that during childhood the anterior portion of the maxilla is the “most traumatized region in the mouth” due to tooth loss.​

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21796