Final rate me after 5 months of rotting on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
My ipd is fuxked sadly can't do anything other than growing eyebrows horizontally,
Theoretically you should be able to get a lateral osteotomi widening your nasal bridge through rhinoplasty which would give the appearance of wider set eyes

Theoretically you should be able to get a lateral osteotomi widening your nasal bridge through rhinoplasty which would give the appearance of wider set eyes
@curlyheadjames thoughts

Nigga theoretically I can do anything, have no money at all and my parents don't support surgery, I'll be moving somewhere else to get some surgeries anonymously

htn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1990
You are barely HTN your IPD is uncanny as fuck

• +1
You are barely HTN your IPD is uncanny as fuck
I think growing my hair out to the cheekbones and growing eyelashes horizontally would somewhat camouflage it right?

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
I think growing my hair out to the cheekbones and growing eyelashes horizontally would somewhat camouflage it right?
Technically but it's cope. You're not ugly but pheno transplant would help you the most. Idk if you live in India but if you did you would slay hard. What is your height?

I rarely see pakis and indians with these kinds of eyelashes. At best they got beard and hair, maybe eyebrows but not lashes
????
the lashes are the one mogger thing about Indians wtf
most of us have long lashes

Technically but it's cope. You're not ugly but pheno transplant would help you the most. Idk if you live in India but if you did you would slay hard. What is your height?
I live in Pakistan, 5'11.

• +1
Good height, how well do you slay?
Nigga what do you mean slay I don't even take my mask off in school, only 4 ppl have seen my face and dating here is impossible anyways due to religious issues

• JFL
Nigga what do you mean slay I don't even take my mask off in school, only 4 ppl have seen my face and dating here is impossible anyways due to religious issues
shiet I forgot about muh islam and Muhammed. Over before it began

• So Sad
Most ppl in my school are borderline incel with some MTN and one or two htn only and the htn gets all the girls simping for them in confession pages, no chadlite no chads

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Anchor_Ship
Most ppl in my school are borderline incel with some MTN and one or two htn only and the htn gets all the girls simping for them in confession pages, no chadlite no chads
tbf pakistani people are pretty bloated adn fat right?

People here are coping af. Im being deadass fr youre htn you just have shit hair and heavily failo’d by ethnicity. Eye area mogs tbh

• +1
Ideal for trannymaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1990 and Mediterranean
People here are coping af. Im being deadass fr youre htn you just have shit hair and heavily failo’d by ethnicity. Eye area mogs tbh
eye area is 5.5-6/10 maybe but IPD holds back a lot

Bro just start taking oral estrogens and dht blockers and become a tranny you’d be a hot foid w that fem eye area. Then u could marry an american husband and escape the slums of pakistan

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1990 and Anchor_Ship
tbf pakistani people are pretty bloated adn fat right?
Yes and most are recessed only chsdlite I've seen was a pashtun with hunter eyes, I used to run away from him since the mog was too brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and sub5inchcel
JFL Just realised you are the same guy whose grandmother and mother worship Meeks jfl

• JFL
????
the lashes are the one mogger thing about Indians wtf
most of us have long lashes
Not from the Indians I've seen, but yea good hair genes if not at risk of balding. Idk i never saw eyelashes like on op, not even on arabs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and Anchor_Ship
Yes and most are recessed only chsdlite I've seen was a pashtun with hunter eyes, I used to run away from him since the mog was too brutal
brutal pashtun pill

POV: YOU'RE ASKING TO BE RATED BY MENTALCELS/DEGENS/KHHV BTW

Not from the Indians I've seen, but yea good hair genes if not at risk of balding. Idk i never saw eyelashes like on op, not even on arabs
My dad has the exact same eye area same brutal ipd. He used to receive compliments on his eyes daily jfl, meanwhile I am a social outcast who jerks off to Indian bhabhis

what’s his es ratio

My dad has the exact same eye area same brutal ipd. He used to receive compliments on his eyes daily jfl, meanwhile I am a social outcast who jerks off to Indian bhabhis
Maybe you're deep into the psl autism but i haven't seen any issues with your eyes. Your ipd isn't too extreme like hammerhead shark but neither too close like marko jaric. Anyway the shape, eyebrows and lashes make up for your "bad" ipd if you see it that way

• +1
Maybe you're deep into the psl autism but i haven't seen any issues with your eyes. Your ipd isn't too extreme like hammerhead shark but neither too close like marko jaric. Anyway the shape, eyebrows and lashes make up for your "bad" ipd if you see it that way
Nah still getting obo, od and LER along with stroma

@Blackgymmax must be in the toilet vomiting after seeing my face
you got some serious self worth issues and misogyny issues you gotta handle before fixing ur face (which really isnt that bad, youre like a 5-6/10). you need to get off this forum and make some friends, go out in the real world instead of rotting here, this is the last place people like you should be.

you got some serious self worth issues and misogyny issues you gotta handle before fixing ur face (which really isnt that bad, youre like a 5-6/10). you need to get off this forum and make some friends, go out in the real world instead of rotting here, this is the last place people like you should be.
Misogyny is based tbh ngl

Misogyny is based tbh ngl
kids like you at first like to make light of racism, misogyny, etc., making ironic jokes at first. but sooner or later theyll go down a pipeline like this website or incels.is and either end up becoming a miserable spiteful recluses and hang themselves or end up becoming the next elliot rodgers, ive seen this happen too many times. i dont know if youre too far gone already considering youre calling women foids, but please, for your own sake, just leave this site, your brain is not fully developed and youre too young and immature to distinguish the immoral dogshit on this site from the actual useful information here, and just how dangerous falling down this kind of pipeline is. go on reddit for advice if you really want it, or just stop caring so much about your appearance and work on your social skills and make connections, i can assure you both options will drastically improve your mental health and relationship status.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
Like I told you in PMs, you are not 'ugly' per se. You have lots of great individual features. But look unharmonious with a bad phenotype. And this tanks your SMV.

I would not get any surgery in your case as you are one of those people who are simply not suited for it. You don't have any recessions or individual bad features. There is no real fix for your pheno and harmony, sadly.

kids like you at first like to make light of racism, misogyny, etc., making ironic jokes at first. but sooner or later theyll go down a pipeline like this website or incels.is and either end up becoming a miserable spiteful recluses and hang themselves or end up becoming the next elliot rodgers, ive seen this happen too many times. i dont know if youre too far gone already considering youre calling women foids, but please, for your own sake, just leave this site, your brain is not fully developed and youre too young and immature to distinguish the immoral dogshit on this site from the actual useful information here, and just how dangerous falling down this kind of pipeline is. go on reddit for advice if you really want it, or just stop caring so much about your appearance and work on your social skills and make connections, i can assure you both options will drastically improve your mental health and relationship status.
Are u a foid :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

• JFL
My eye area makes me look homosexual, I'm saving for orbital decompression and lower eyelid retraction already
At least try to fix it without surgery first, fucking hell...

• +1
i can't see pic, reply with one please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back