Final rating of this guy? He has sub PSL 4 and overweight orbiters.

Rate him

• MTN (4.0 - 4.5 PSL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gigachad (above 7.0 PSL)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Need a final rating of this guy. If he's that gl, why is he doing so poorly on dating apps amongst HTB and above?
2713565 1643340539635
2713564 1643340525041
2713567 1643340562352
IMG 20220129 152626

I think it's because he seems non NT.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 16346 and Deleted member 5786
Averaged out his face
IMG 20220121 054603

Typical orbiter
Remini20220121060330726

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: amorfati and Doublex2J
because you are using blurred, cropped pictures of his face instead of NT settings and parties with full body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AbuSAF, Yuya Moggershima, Hades and 6 others
because you are using blurred, cropped pictures of his face instead of NT settings and parties with full body
We're just focusing on his face. I used full body pics of him.
He appears to have a dead average build.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
looks like a handsome young man

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, .👽. and Xangsane
@Ritalincel @
Walter
@Walter @
Main
@Main @
mortis
@mortis @
germanlooks
@germanlooks @
Preston
@Preston @
n0rthface
@n0rthface @
Prettyboy
@Prettyboy @
Moggedbyevery1
@Moggedbyevery1 @DoctorLooksmax @
fogdart
@fogdart @Freshkebab @
TsarTsar444
@TsarTsar444 @O@one job away @
House Lannister
@House Lannister @
CtrlAltDelete
@CtrlAltDelete @wallace @
khvirgin
@khvirgin @
cloUder
@cloUder @
Nobagger
@Nobagger @
Yolosweg
@Yolosweg @
gamma
@gamma @
TRUE_CEL
@TRUE_CEL @
eduardkoopman
@eduardkoopman @
stevielake
@stevielake @
Beetlejuice
@Beetlejuice @Pakicel @
runescapeaddict1996
@runescapeaddict1996 @
N3XT
@N3XT @
BigBiceps
@BigBiceps @
LooksDeficiency
@LooksDeficiency @
the BULL
@the BULL @
noodlelover
@noodlelover @ArvidGustavsson @IThinkImAboutToROPE @Sorken @StrangerDanger @APJ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis, StrangerDanger, Michael Myers and 4 others
@Br0sk1 @stevielake @heightface

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbuSAF, Chadeep, Deleted member 16346 and 7 others
I'm tired of your autism dude.
I've got another experiment running right now. Im using a guy of the same looks rating @AdamAdam and just putting "186cm" in the bio.
He's doing quite good

• Woah
Reactions: Pumanator
High chadlite / low chad imo

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Dude what is it with your autism and this guy. He is good looking, sure he's no PSL 6, but he is good looking, and you're being biased cos in 2022 even PSL 5s have to dumpster dive.

Even though this guy is good looking I can totally believe he is dating an ethnic or Noodlewhore, but that's not about this guy, that's a our how brutal 2022 is.

Get used to it Bhai, it's only going to get worse.

I think in 2025 NO white guy who's not PSL 7+ can get a decent white girl, they are gonna want guys like Zayn or Patrick Mahomes

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6128, MrGlutton and 2 others
Low-end Chadlite by this site's standards fits best I think. You could make a case for upper-end Chadlite though.

• +1
I've got another experiment running right now. Im using a guy of the same looks rating @AdamAdam and just putting "186cm" in the bio.
He's doing quite good
Send in pm

• +1
Dude what is it with your autism and this guy. He is good looking, sure he's no PSL 6, but he is good looking, and you're being biased cos in 2022 even PSL 5s have to dumpster dive.

Even though this guy is good looking I can totally believe he is dating an ethnic or Noodlewhore, but that's not about this guy, that's a our how brutal 2022 is.

I think in 2025 NO white guy who's not PSL 7+ can get a decent white girl, they are gonna want guys like Zayn or Patrick Mahomes
Because we have a similar pheno (non euro caucasoid/white mix) and he seems quite non NT like me. So I'm using him as a baseline to see what I could potentially get in 2022 as an ltr option.
I'm around 5.5 psl according to users here. My face is a little wider, curlier hair, more collagen and I have blue eyes.
Like him, I also have an average to slightly muscular build.

Low-end Chadlite by this site's standards fits best I think. You could make a case for upper-end Chadlite though.
So around 5.25 psl
Failos?

So around 5.25 psl
Failos?

Failos would just be bad spacing/ratios as far as facial features go. Development is good and individual features look nice enough.

• +1
He's doing quite good
Dude I like you, but I don't think make experiments make sense because you know foids are not honest online. U should do the experiments with low value women, and see how degenerate chads are willing to be with them, to gauge how severe things are for men now.

That's stuff that can really help men here

• +1
Because we have a similar pheno (non euro caucasoid/white mix) and he seems quite non NT like me. So I'm using him as a baseline to see what I could potentially get in 2022 as an ltr option.
I'm around 5.5 psl according to users here. My face is a little wider, curlier hair, more collagen and I have blue eyes.
Like him, I also have an average to slightly muscular build.
There's other things that can make the diffefence between u and him and the results u get.

Reality is reality, u put this guy in NYC, and he is a born again virgin. Same in LA.

That's the world we live in now. Take him to Frankfurt and he might be fine.

• +1

Good for us ethnics tho, right Bhai?

• +1
There's other things that can make the diffefence between u and him and the results u get.

Reality is reality, u put this guy in NYC, and he is a born again virgin. Same in LA.

What makes you think that bro? Worries me haha coz I feel he looks better than me, the. Again I've not ascended so it's not over

• +1
Good for us ethnics tho, right Bhai?
Good for SMV 7+ ethnics who like white girls, yes Bhai.

I like v v few truly white girls, for sure some like Alexis Texas, and that type, so not sure how much it helps a guy like me who's into noodles and those Edgware road style MENA girls lol

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Xangsane
What makes you think that bro? Worries me haha coz I feel he looks better than me, the. Again I've not ascended so it's not over
He looks better than u to some foids, not to others.

When u say u not ascended what u mean?

U should take my point seriously though, the world is going to get so much worse, new York, LA have already become 95-5, they will be 99-1 by 2025.

Places like Manchester, Chicago, that are currently 80-20 will become 95-5.

It will always be a little different for ethnics, both good and bad, but believe me this world is going to hell in a handbasket. Today in Chinatown I saw a 6'1'', athletic, tanned, black hair, light eyes, HTN, fashionmaxxed, with a 5'1'', fat, flat titted, flat assed, flat faced, Mulan eyed, pig nosed Chinese student with acne that even make up didn't hide. This is the world we are in, we really are in the endgame now

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and Chadethnic101
Failos would just be bad spacing/ratios as far as facial features go. Development is good and individual features look nice enough.
I've noticed his ipd is narrow and his mouth looks a bit too big
Also he seems to have a long midface
Therefore poor harmony and I agree with you with nice individual features

Dude I like you, but I don't think make experiments make sense because you know foids are not honest online. U should do the experiments with low value women, and see how degenerate chads are willing to be with them, to gauge how severe things are for men now.

That's stuff that can really help men here
Who are low value women?
I'd love to do that but most chads tend to be well known models
Women could easily reverse search unless if I maybe morph his face

I think he'd have it very hard in NYC and la. He might as well be incel there, plus unappealing school shooter vibes.
A lot of women move to these cities after graduation wanting to date rich, or upper middle class Chads. Little do they know is that they'd get passed around by these chads.
You see why women, especially attractive women, in these major cities (and London) complain and whine about dating? They keep going for the same men. ALL THE DAMN TIME.
And they keep saying things like "I'm young, I'm successful, I'm educated and I work out a lot, I'm not settling for anything less" little do they know they're being deluded and a gl guy that looks after himself and is successful is rarer than a woman who does all this shit just to get chad.
Guys like the guy in the op would be invisible to attractive women in a major city, as they think he's some basement dweller.

What do you rate him vs you?
You're not a bad looking guy

I like v v few truly white girls, for sure some like Alexis Texas, and that type, so not sure how much it helps a guy like me who's into noodles and those Edgware road style MENA girls lol
I've been to edgeware Road many times with dad and my sister.

Rate this guy

• JFL

I like them Edgeware road MENA girls but don't think they like me much, although I don't see many coz of my location.
Hopefully Bhai can find hotter women soon.

• +1

U should take my point seriously though, the world is going to get so much worse, new York, LA have already become 95-5, they will be 99-1 by 2025.

It will always be a little different for ethnics, both good and bad, but believe me this world is going to hell in a handbasket. Today in Chinatown I saw a 6'1'', athletic, tanned, black hair, light eyes, HTN, fashionmaxxed, with a 5'1'', fat, flat titted, flat assed, flat faced, Mulan eyed, pig nosed Chinese student with acne that even make up didn't hide. This is the world we are in, we really are in the endgame now
By not ascended I mean haven't hit my full potential. Still need to lose fat to make face leanest it can be.
Then after that I need to fully body max.
Then I will be maxxed out and hope things work out well

I like them Edgeware road MENA girls but don't think they like me much, although I don't see many coz of my location.
Hopefully Bhai can find hotter women soon.
You never know you might have passed a family member of mine.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
What do you rate him vs you?
You're not a bad looking guy
Id say he's Chadlite right now and I'm HTN, with chadlite potential soon.
His main failo is he lacks sex appeal, I mog him sex appeal by far imo.
Ethnic with sky high sex appeal>white non sex appeal maxxed guy

• +1
JFL, shitskins on this site are beyond delusional.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Xangsane
Need a final rating of this guy. If he's that gl, why is he doing so poorly on dating apps amongst HTB and above?
View attachment 1513125View attachment 1513128View attachment 1513132View attachment 1513133
I think it's because he seems non NT.
It’s your text game. I have a text that works like magic

1. hey (her name) you seem super cool! (blushing smile emoji) would you be interested in grabbing a tea? I’m trying to meet new people and check out the city a little

2. Hey :) I know this is very spontaneous and to the point but how do you feel about meeting me for coffee sometime?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Xangsane

I talked to a Jeremy Meeks maxxed white guy from Manchester (who visited London) on a foidfish who had a pic of his Lachowski looking friend.
He told me he'd get matches from women, a lot of matches, but they all wanted to meet the Lachowski looking guy who was a male model. He told me that his friend gets women throwing themselves at him.

What ethnicity was the htn?

It’s your text game. I have a text that works like magic

1. hey (her name) you seem super cool! (blushing smile emoji) would you be interested in grabbing a tea? I’m trying to meet new people and check out the city a little

2. Hey :) I know this is very spontaneous and to the point but how do you feel about meeting me for coffee sometime?
I did this...

Id say he's Chadlite right now and I'm HTN, with chadlite potential soon.
His main failo is he lacks sex appeal, I mog him sex appeal by far imo.
Ethnic with sky high sex appeal>white non sex appeal maxxed guy
In what way does he lack sex appeal? Low tier or high tier chadlite?