Final rating of this guy? He has sub PSL 4 and overweight orbiters.

Rate him

• MTN (4.0 - 4.5 PSL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gigachad (above 7.0 PSL)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Who are low value women?
I'd love to do that but most chads tend to be well known models
Women could easily reverse search unless if I maybe morph his face
That 68yr old widowed barrister?? Isn't that a low value woman??

I know a 38yr old dentist earns good 6 figures, 5/10 SMV, his 28yr old ethnic 7/10 HF cheated on him and now he's dating a 42yr old pudgy white woman with a 16yr old son, and a part time job.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Xangsane
I talked to a Jeremy Meeks maxxed white guy from Manchester (who visited London) on a foidfish who had a pic of his Lachowski looking friend.
He told me he'd get matches from women, a lot of matches, but they all wanted to meet the Lachowski looking guy who was a male model. He told me that his friend gets women throwing themselves at him.

What ethnicity was the htn?
He was pure white, and looked high class, slightly soft, no bad boy vibe at all

• +1
I like them Edgeware road MENA girls but don't think they like me much, although I don't see many coz of my location.
Hopefully Bhai can find hotter women soon.
I was hit and miss with those foids, problem is I'm fake bad boy, fake high class finance bro, I'm both, but at the same time neither.

Those Edgware road girls have their parents arranging rich husband's for them, so they just want pure bad boys for fun.

I had one funny experience, I was eating baklava and shisha once outside, and an old man and woman walked last with 2 foids in full covered burka and shit, and one dropped a piece of paper as she walked past me with her number and name (still remember her name was naz).

I texted her and she said she wanted to meet up, I got her to send me pics and she sent me pics of her tits, her face was fucking stunning, but I didn't do shit about it cos I was good boy and seeing a 6/10 white girl at the time.

Have a curry friend who passes for Arab/med/Latin and has super chill vibe, when I was 27 he was 42 and he used to do really well with those girls, he had the whole salt and pepper daddy figure thing going on. Hot girls love a daddy figure more than a pretty boy, trust me

• Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101
In what way does he lack sex appeal? Low tier or high tier chadlite?
He's higher tier imo, he has a thin neck, looks skinny, looks like a bit of a beta

• +1
I was hit and miss with those foids, problem is I'm fake bad boy, fake high class finance bro, I'm both, but at the same time neither.

Those Edgware road girls have their parents arranging rich husband's for them, so they just want pure bad boys for fun.

I had one funny experience, I was eating baklava and shisha once outside, and an old man and woman walked last with 2 foids in full covered burka and shit, and one dropped a piece of paper as she walked past me with her number and name (still remember her name was naz).

I texted her and she said she wanted to meet up, I got her to send me pics and she sent me pics of her tits, her face was fucking stunning, but I didn't do shit about it cos I was good boy and seeing a 6/10 white girl at the time.

Have a curry friend who passes for Arab/med/Latin and has super chill vibe, when I was 27 he was 42 and he used to do really well with those girls, he had the whole salt and pepper daddy figure thing going on. Hot girls love a daddy figure more than a pretty boy, trust me
Damn Mirin the story bro haha I wish that would happen to me hahaha
I just don't think Arab girls really like me too much from my experience, they seem to like white guys mainly...
Then again it's fully limited loli know Arab girls love stubble and sex appeal

You think I can slay Latinas, they are my type completely

Damn Mirin the story bro haha I wish that would happen to me hahaha
I just don't think Arab girls really like me too much from my experience, they seem to like white guys mainly...
Then again it's fully limited loli know Arab girls love stubble and sex appeal

You think I can slay Latinas, they are my type completely
Yes Latinas u Defo can, and yeah I agree MENA girls hit and miss for us, u gotta remember they hate the patriarchy they are raised in, so with a lot of ethnic guys we look like that to them.

I think with all foids (except noodles) I really think it's just be exotic, and be averageness good looking theory.

• Love it
That 68yr old widowed barrister?? Isn't that a low value woman??

I know a 38yr old dentist earns good 6 figures, 5/10 SMV, his 28yr old ethnic 7/10 HF cheated on him and now he's dating a 42yr old pudgy white woman with a 16yr old son, and a part time job.
What did that woman cheat on him with?
Being old and average facially with a good job is definitely gonna attract middle aged single mothers.

If that widowed barrister was a low value woman, why were there so many chads and chadlites asking her for sex and money?

He's higher tier imo, he has a thin neck, looks skinny, looks like a bit of a beta
So in other words, the type that be a redditor or a gamer
If he's beta, I can understand why a lot of MTBs looking for an LTR came to him to talk.

• +1
God t
Yes Latinas u Defo can, and yeah I agree MENA girls hit and miss for us, u gotta remember they hate the patriarchy they are raised in, so with a lot of ethnic guys we look like that to them.

I think with all foids (except noodles) I really think it's just be exotic, and be averageness good looking theory.
Good to know! Yeah you are right Arabs are self hating too so gotta remember that

Yea wish I had coloured eyes then I'd have no problems in life tbh

• +1

Why not noodles for exotic?
Would hapa foids count as noodles?

So in other words, the type that be a redditor or a gamer
If he's beta, I can understand why a lot of MTBs looking for an LTR came to him to talk.
If he posted a ripped topless pic on a beach or something he'd slay. Those guys slaying with HTBs all have pics showing their muscles or the fact they play a sport etc

• +1
If he posted a ripped topless pic on a beach or something he'd slay. Those guys slaying with HTBs all have pics showing their muscles or the fact they play a sport etc
Also, do those guys slaying with HTBs have more STR appeal than this guy?

• +1
*STR/ONS appeal

Also what these women fail to understand is that a guy of his looks level won't usually commit to LTBs/MTBs.

God t

Good to know! Yeah you are right Arabs are self hating too so gotta remember that

Yea wish I had coloured eyes then I'd have no problems in life tbh
Contact lenses man, I used to when I was single

• +1
Also what these women fail to understand is that a guy of his looks level won't usually commit to LTBs/MTBs.
A man who women find attractive can never say he's strictly looking for an LTR, she has to want to tie him down not the other way round.

• +1
Contact lenses man, I used to when I was single
I had some solotica ones which are meantto be realistic, but they aren't lol green ones tho may look for some hazel ones as that'll fit my pheno better I guess.

But all contacts look fake so it's probs not worth it- wasted £55 on the solotica ones too ffs

A man who women find attractive can never say he's strictly looking for an LTR, she has to want to tie him down not the other way round.
That usually is the case, but I dediced to trial out if HE is the one offering a daytime coffee date and how they'd react.

• +1
Doesn't look dominant, looks like an asexual cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Xangsane and Chadethnic101
How does this affect attractiveness?
Because foids for short mating want a dominant handsome man, dimorphism is very important for ONS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and Xangsane
@gymcel:( @Zer0/∞
What drugs have you taken today?

I had some solotica ones which are meantto be realistic, but they aren't lol green ones tho may look for some hazel ones as that'll fit my pheno better I guess.

But all contacts look fake so it's probs not worth it- wasted £55 on the solotica ones too ffs
I used hazel most of the time, blue or green and shit just doesn't fit our pheno.

With my pheno it totally fit so I was fine. The brand was Fresh look, can't remember who owns it Bhai

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Xangsane
@Yolosweg htn?

@gymcel:( @Zer0/∞
What drugs have you taken today?
he has good attractive face that appeals to young JBs: you are using tinder, all you will get are 20+-year-old roasties in your area.

• JFL
he has good attractive face that appeals to young JBs: you are using tinder, all you will get are 20+-year-old roasties in your area.
Said the .is user who thinks any attractive man is a GigaChad

• So Sad
Reactions: Zer0/∞
Because when you wanna fuck with a girl do you look to someone that will suck you soul out of your dick or someone who looks like she wanna cuddle all night?

• JFL
Because when you wanna fuck with a girl do you look to someone that will suck you soul out of your dick or someone who looks like she wanna cuddle all night?
Usually it's the feminine desire to want an ltr over an ons.

no.

• +1
2715581 2713565 1643340539635

Funny GIF

• JFL
@StrangerDanger why do you keep voting subhuman

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger