Final Solution: Evaluating my failos and asking what do I need to do to improve them. Facial Experiencecels, UK/Anglo/Eurocels, please kindly gtfih

infini

infini

Time is not on my side.
Been thinking for a bit. This is a blog looking back over the last year since inception.

Be it surgery, diet, or, routinemaxxing, what do I have holding me back and what can I do?

@forevergymcelling's latest did it for me, along with recent events. Got the weirdest rejections that are painfully obvious :feelsuhh::blackpill: when all else failed.
Though credit where it's due I highly commend the Chadlite for helping my lower inhibition (jfl) in being a completely unsympathetic, aggressive unsimping online bastard that gets an occasional whisper into Stacies head, but I would rather prefer my 7.1x5.4"+ inside there. The kind of anger you mire when seeing @pneumocystosis rip into the twats you can tell have had ego on tutorial mode for most of their lives.

IMG 3698 IMG 3699 IMG 3700 Blocked instantly. Forgot I even liked this shit. Just in shock ngl. This was one of the more innocent encounters. When I get blocked by a bitch, call this cope but it's better to be remembered as the one who pissed them off than being the standard as they see on social media, imagine how tired it must be to validate others upon every visit lmao.

Currently returned back to gymmaxxing, cockmaxxing, reading every best of the best, and adding what I understand. Got a bit more idea about surgeries since starting. Hardmaxxing naturally is a harder concept to undertake and apply.

Let's begin.
2022 stuff.
IMG 3514 IMG 3590 IMG 3598 IMG 3599 IMG 3058 IMG 3126
66999322359  717C2EFB 93C3 48B3 ABDA 28D1EC43D01E A fucking caffeine and sugar-addicted Uruk Hai bastard.

Face:
Garbage bloatcel shots from last year. From what I know. Skin quality is moon surface smoothness tier shit from acne history :( can't stop the dairy but am going to go the raw milk, raw blood route. Need to try vampire facial, or botox (meh), or what medium to hard acne scar and sag treatment there is, Not sure which one??

Eyebags and baggy skin, that surgery I forgot its name in order to clear out the under baggage by being a late-night online surfing nerd here. Thom Yorke eyelid syndrome. Don't know what that surgery is. I've always had autistic double vision, this may be helped by muscular tension but if not, what's the treatment for that case??

Of course. Everyones hated nasolabial folds.

Arvid forehead syndrome. Just do the same thing as him theory.

Occasional lip cold sore breakage. Don't know if there's anything elite out there for it but I want to be wrong.

Since I know firsthand what it feels like to have several subhumans kick my head in I gather my nose looks curved and my teeth? I need the full works. Problems go back as far as can remember since the first row.

Hair I'll keep an open mind as to what ideas there are.

IMG 3617 52CEDDA2 95FB 498C B20B 0C6ABD9403C7 This might have been after a few months when I started to seriously gymcel for 8 months. Socially I'm definitely more accepted irl than online no question about that :feelskek:.

IMG 3506 IMG 3507
When I stopped working out, on the flight back from Stockholm. Gluttonmaxxed.

This was on last year's recorded hottest day, and despite being out more than ever I'm still as pale as the moon fml. Probably because of all the coffee. Never tried fake tan body balm, melatonan yet or salon. Only pathetic Beta-Carotene but also Boron.
IMG 3610 IMG 3705 IMG 3706

And here we are as of this year. Added retinol but sadly my Ordinary routine is amateur.

Back on my original Rate, I got something like 4.5. After reading thread above, would rather accept it and do something than live in delusion.
IMG 4008 IMG 4009 IMG 3620 IMG 3621
I was happy at how these two came out.

As you can see decent lighting can help the affected failos and over this time the aforementioned issues are reoccurring and indefinitely :blackpill:. But it's not satisfying enough in the slightest. Especially since it would be a disservice to me and every BOTB contributor. :fire: When I see the messages of girls lusting here they never stop hitting hard.

Thx for reading if you've made it. :love: Anyone who wishes to shout out on how they didn't, I'm straight up ignoring their adhd low-T ass no matter what rep you are.

@Xangsan
@averagejoe
@Prettyboy
@Niklaus Mikaelson
@forevergymcelling
@6ft4
@Wallenberg
@AlexAP
@mightyravendark
@FailedNormieManlet
@Lev Peshkov
@Chadethnic101
@House Lannister
@AchooWhalesAreBlue
@VenomGT3
@cmfanel
@the BULL
@pneumocystosis
@cvzvvc
@AscendingHero
@DoctorLooksmax
@dimorphism
@Arborist
@XtrovertNTnormalfag
@MoggerGaston
@Kingkellz
@enchanted_elixir

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, lunin7, mog222 and 2 others
I read all of this.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tallest person here and infini
lefort 3, tret, haircut that makes face look wider

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Father47 and infini
u have the undereye support of death just like me its over buddy

• So Sad
Reactions: infini

was there a reason for you to include this picture :lul:

anyways bumping this thread for you op hope you get some answers

• Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and infini
fix your hair ASAP!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Agendum and infini
Bro your hair is so weird. Youre norwooding hard but still keep it long its very strange. Male hair should never be that long already, but then the balding makes it even worse

• So Sad
It's 6am I'm going to bed for now. Meant to have added @androgenic in that list obviously

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
start from a solid base by cutting your hair, going to the gym, fixing your coloration, increasing your collagen with skincare.

Once that’s done, you can get more tailored and specific advice

• So Sad
Forgot to mention reputationmaxxed chads @ReadBooksEveryday , @Blackgymmax , @tyronelite and @Leo69. I would appreciate your honest opinion on where I'm at if that's okay ngl. Cheers.

I read all of this.
thx.
lefort 3, tret, haircut that makes face look wider
Why Lefort?

Tret yeah, I'm slowly remaking my skincare repertoire. Brought a new comb after looking into hair routine after doing @enchanted_elixir's hair thread.

Which haircut are you thinking of? JFL as if my head and hair aren't wide enough haha.
u have the undereye support of death just like me its over buddy
What's the name of that operation again? I remember once @DoctorLooksmax JFLing about how Arvid considered it. Or is there any other thing I can do?
View attachment 2169223

was there a reason for you to include this picture :lul:

anyways bumping this thread for you op hope you get some answers
Hmmm. Seeing what I got? What works and what doesn't? Seeing what lighting shows (and doesn't) in detail etc?

....In The Nightside Eclipse?

And thank you man (y) My LTR of 10 years liked it then, I guess.. JBF theory.
fix your hair ASAP!
How?
I have 10x worse also you know damn well this man cant get le fort 3 jfl
Not sure what difference he's expecting I would get when I'm already protruded to oblivion.
You have ugly falio ngl
Tell me something I don't know or could do, please.
Bro your hair is so weird. Youre norwooding hard but still keep it long its very strange. Male hair should never be that long already, but then the balding makes it even worse
Idk about Norwooding, look at how Nordics have large foreheads.
96322C9B 2F1F 470C 81EA ED9C4C8C3C21

This was me in 2012 and when I saw myself compared to my new passport the hairline difference wasn't really there. My hair is longer than women, I used to deem it as most masculine when they mire and get jealous of it. But as seen from the beginning I get hair and skin mogged by Stacy Alana Arbucci. Then again she is successful because she mogs ala Jennifer Connelly 2.0.

start from a solid base by cutting your hair, going to the gym, fixing your coloration, increasing your collagen with skincare.

Once that’s done, you can get more tailored and specific advice
Was expecting a more angry answer for some reason back lmao. Monsieur, I swear I've been doing those things already. I get you in improving on the gym and skincare. Don't know what to do with my hair since it's so unique at this point and only works when you have a full package. I want it to be an investment you feel me?

Coloration, any advice? Yours is great btw. I read somewhere that coffee can fuck up one's skin tone.

However, in due respect mate I'm really looking for that tailored and specific advice so I know what to do next.
ofc the Burzum shirt
Why wouldn't you wear Burzum? Only people who get bothered by it are low-class autists, political copers, society dregs and socially awkward. Neurotypicals give no fuck about it.

Had a Becky reject me who was apparently right wing and intolerant towards other people getting offended (lmao). First and only thing after DMing was her asking if I'm wearing Burzum? She never responded to the other stuff which is quality irony in claiming that getting offended is not her problem after posting niche shock museum pics of that political nature. After I linked to her the recent shot of Behemoth receiving an award with the member wearing zum zum as a satirical joke to ram her double standard into her head. Blatantly, I learned that if I was better looking I think none of this would have mattered seeing as she had gigachad Peter Steele in her photos. But I don't spend my time liking and commenting on peoples photos just lol.

Usually music is judged by how it sounds and that's it. I'm not talking about music any more here. Any direction then please?

Last edited:
C'mon Chads. Tear me apart and rebuild me.

Last edited:
go softmax first coloring max fix the Jesus hair too

go softmax first coloring max fix the Jesus hair too
Any directions please for softmax? Tried colormaxxing by being out in the open a dozen amount of times, sometimes protection free but any recs by all means please and what hair direction?

Here was my point of reference:
sexy black and white GIF
brad pitt vampires GIF

brad.jpg
interview-with-a-vampire-los-angeles-premiere.jpg

and to some extent:
8ea9fe527c6fdaa56313467401de29fc.jpg

Oh, another inspiration.

Emil Andersson.
emil-andersson-photos-010.jpg
15541249_1837104669891249_2037836722377182712_n.png

And just discovered Lucas Kittel. Fuark. @forevergymcelling does he mog? Is he Chad profile collection worthy for you? Please someone do a fish with these and make them point out how they mog women's hair. Brutally even.
lucas_kittel27.jpg
6628-lucas-kittel.jpg
images
500full-lucas-kittel.jpg

Long hair with suits is a mogger external Chad style. If only Stacies saw it the same way as I fear from assumption it's too much either malegaze or further down prettyboy or deeper than that into being androgynous. :pepefrown:

If this is any lifefuel coincidence is that so far none of the chads I expected have tried to completely suicidefuel me apart. Was low-key expecting a brutal oneliner of looks self-destruction from @Arborist, @Xangsane (best avi he's had by miles mind you) or any of I the tagged above.

I'm disappointed. Frankly.

This looksmaxx game really is a case of changing what you see that YOU don't like theory. Instead of being shown what's wrong, signposted and handheld guided. And I'm not talking about when it's getting forcefully blackpilled up the arse.

Last edited:
Stop being pussy juiced up cowards with your vague directionless bullshit from being so-called looksmaxxers who answer like Google and get the fuck back working on my replies.
music video film GIF by Arrow Video
gunpowder and sky mayhem GIF by LORDS OF CHAOS
notre dame fire GIF
notre dame fire GIF
varg vikernes GIF

Just lol at the idea that I haven't softmaxxed, skincared (have you seen my hair?) or tried coloring. Or at the idea of hair styling when I've got more then every Chad here combined but not a single user can direct me towards a certain style.
Nicholas Cage Film GIF

Have you ever thought of showering guys?

Last edited:
Start by shaving that ugly beard of yours Do something for your eye brows they look weird Also hide your forehead you look uncanny

• +1
Where would lefort 4 help?
actually misclicked that jfl, so how would lefort change in what you see from my photos?
Start by shaving that ugly beard of yours Do something for your eye brows they look weird Also hide your forehead you look uncanny
Show me where the ugly beard is.

Show me where the weirdness is on the eyebrows and what to do with them next.

Instead of hiding failos, tell me how to make them better, even if it's only available the hard way.

Been thinking for a bit. This is a blog looking back over the last year since inception.

Be it surgery, diet, or, routinemaxxing, what do I have holding me back and what can I do?

@forevergymcelling's latest did it for me, along with recent events. Got the weirdest rejections that are painfully obvious :feelsuhh::blackpill: when all else failed.
Though credit where it's due I highly commend the Chadlite for helping my lower inhibition (jfl) in being a completely unsympathetic, aggressive unsimping online bastard that gets an occasional whisper into Stacies head, but I would rather prefer my 7.1x5.4"+ inside there. The kind of anger you mire when seeing @pneumocystosis rip into the twats you can tell have had ego on tutorial mode for most of their lives.

View attachment 2169157View attachment 2169158View attachment 2169159Blocked instantly. Forgot I even liked this shit. Just in shock ngl. This was one of the more innocent encounters. When I get blocked by a bitch, call this cope but it's better to be remembered as the one who pissed them off than being the standard as they see on social media, imagine how tired it must be to validate others upon every visit lmao.

Currently returned back to gymmaxxing, cockmaxxing, reading every best of the best, and adding what I understand. Got a bit more idea about surgeries since starting. Hardmaxxing naturally is a harder concept to undertake and apply.

Let's begin.
2022 stuff.
View attachment 2169153View attachment 2169154View attachment 2169155View attachment 2169156View attachment 2169123View attachment 2169124
View attachment 2169118 A fucking caffeine and sugar-addicted Uruk Hai bastard.

Face:
Garbage bloatcel shots from last year. From what I know. Skin quality is moon surface smoothness tier shit from acne history :( can't stop the dairy but am going to go the raw milk, raw blood route. Need to try vampire facial, or botox (meh), or what medium to hard acne scar and sag treatment there is, Not sure which one??

Eyebags and baggy skin, that surgery I forgot its name in order to clear out the under baggage by being a late-night online surfing nerd here. Thom Yorke eyelid syndrome. Don't know what that surgery is. I've always had autistic double vision, this may be helped by muscular tension but if not, what's the treatment for that case??

Of course. Everyones hated nasolabial folds.

Arvid forehead syndrome. Just do the same thing as him theory.

Occasional lip cold sore breakage. Don't know if there's anything elite out there for it but I want to be wrong.

Since I know firsthand what it feels like to have several subhumans kick my head in I gather my nose looks curved and my teeth? I need the full works. Problems go back as far as can remember since the first row.

Hair I'll keep an open mind as to what ideas there are.

View attachment 2169127View attachment 2169116This might have been after a few months when I started to seriously gymcel for 8 months. Socially I'm definitely more accepted irl than online no question about that :feelskek:.

View attachment 2169151View attachment 2169152
When I stopped working out, on the flight back from Stockholm. Gluttonmaxxed.

This was on last year's recorded hottest day, and despite being out more than ever I'm still as pale as the moon fml. Probably because of all the coffee. Never tried fake tan body balm, melatonan yet or salon. Only pathetic Beta-Carotene but also Boron.
View attachment 2169126View attachment 2169130View attachment 2169131

And here we are as of this year. Added retinol but sadly my Ordinary routine is amateur.

Back on my original Rate, I got something like 4.5. After reading thread above, would rather accept it and do something than live in delusion.
View attachment 2169132View attachment 2169133View attachment 2169128View attachment 2169129
I was happy at how these two came out.
View attachment 2169119
As you can see decent lighting can help the affected failos and over this time the aforementioned issues are reoccurring and indefinitely :blackpill:. But it's not satisfying enough in the slightest. Especially since it would be a disservice to me and every BOTB contributor. :fire: When I see the messages of girls lusting here they never stop hitting hard.

Thx for reading if you've made it. :love: Anyone who wishes to shout out on how they didn't, I'm straight up ignoring their adhd low-T ass no matter what rep you are.

@Xangsan
@averagejoe
@Prettyboy
@Niklaus Mikaelson
@forevergymcelling
@6ft4
@Wallenberg
@AlexAP
@mightyravendark
@FailedNormieManlet
@Lev Peshkov
@Chadethnic101
@House Lannister
@AchooWhalesAreBlue
@VenomGT3
@cmfanel
@the BULL
@pneumocystosis
@cvzvvc
@AscendingHero
@DoctorLooksmax
@dimorphism
@Arborist
@XtrovertNTnormalfag
@MoggerGaston
@Kingkellz
@enchanted_elixir
Hey OP. First of all, fix your acne by buying grass “FINISHED” meat from local farmers, fix your diet by eating mostly meat (raw or not you choose) and eat organs especially RAW LIVER (you can’t choose to eat raw or cooked, you have to eat RAW). Then, you have to fix your posture duh, fix neck by chin tucks, do mewing (if narrow palate get MSE OR THUMBPULLING), do beltpulling (either do it with a belt behind or on your molars and pull or start eating raw grass finished meat and pulling that son of a bitch with your teeth and eating it). Then you need to bonesmash and supplement Vitamin K2 and D3 if you want (raw liver has these vitamins but you can also supp them). Chew mastic gum 10 - 15 min a day but don’t overdo it (if you notice discomfort massage your masseters and stop chewing too much). Then you gotta thicken them brows nugga, dermastamp, Dermaroll then you know the jist. Fix your hairline by getting a transplant or get a natural remedy by deems whatever blah blah castor oil, coconut oil, blah blah blah. You can also try using raw milk on your scalp and rice water. Also consume it if you don’t already. Next thing is fix your hair quality, they’re too dry. There’s a good thread on BOTB for this. Good luck.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Hey OP. First of all, fix your acne by buying grass “FINISHED” meat from local farmers, fix your diet by eating mostly meat (raw or not you choose) and eat organs especially RAW LIVER (you can’t choose to eat raw or cooked, you have to eat RAW). Then, you have to fix your posture duh, fix neck by chin tucks, do mewing (if narrow palate get MSE OR THUMBPULLING), do beltpulling (either do it with a belt behind or on your molars and pull or start eating raw grass finished meat and pulling that son of a bitch with your teeth and eating it). Then you need to bonesmash and supplement Vitamin K2 and D3 if you want (raw liver has these vitamins but you can also supp them). Chew mastic gum 10 - 15 min a day but don’t overdo it (if you notice discomfort massage your masseters and stop chewing too much). Then you gotta thicken them brows nugga, dermastamp, Dermaroll then you know the jist. Fix your hairline by getting a transplant or get a natural remedy by deems whatever blah blah castor oil, coconut oil, blah blah blah. You can also try using raw milk on your scalp and rice water. Also consume it if you don’t already. Next thing is fix your hair quality, they’re too dry. There’s a good thread on BOTB for this. Good luck.
I have been generally well for food. Lately been going to butchers and greengroceries due to my current location but occasionally (especially this time of the year) I'm stress coping on exclusive sugar products but equally am focusing back on exercising again when I can. Due to a cholesterol spike I'm steering from red meats when possible. I do mew. Chin tucking looks retarded but sure, I'm more active overall and am forced to keep aware of posture. My skincare has a lot of important properties and minerals however its amount of oils can wear me down so I'll inquire about that. Bonesmash I'll try more when I can get access. Why those two vitamins and where are they from? What is MSE? Looking into mastic gum but is impractical during current invisalign.

Why castor or coconut oil?

@ReadBooksEveryday is this guy's essay legit?

Also, what would you rate me and advise, may I ask?

thx

Going to respond in good detail in a while. Lot of trash advice being thrown out, lot of good advice too

Stay tooned. You will like to hear what I have to say.

• Woah
Going to respond in good detail in a while. Lot of trash advice being thrown out, lot of good advice too

Merci shalom from this Uruk-hai.

• JFL
I'll probably wake up and see my name mentioned to the highest trending train of a tune thread.

Is this essay of yours serious bro or is the next evisceration top trending waiting to happen?

• JFL
Alright so here it is

Starting with the big ones:
Surgery: No. You don't need it. Here is the thing, these incels casually throw stuff like 'lefort 3' 'get bimax bro' , get this, get that extremely uncommon procedure just because you heard of it an article theory. Most of the people throwing these advice, surprise surprise have never gotten these surgeries themselves, and never plan to.
The most common thing underestimated about surgery is not the cost, but the 'botch risk' . Your chances of getting screwed up are very high with surgery. Lets say for example: lefort in this case. If it ends up givign you an actual bimaxilary protusion or an underbite, you are screwed. Forget the aesthetic complication, your TMJ could be screwed for life ending in constant headaches or pain chewing. The question is always, is it worth the risk? Is your jaw subhuman enough to go for surgery. Would the change increase your attractiveness in any way? (No it wont lmao; worse it would actualyl decrease it by mkaing you a chimpunk)

Another example: Rhino. Lets say it ends with messing up your deviums. Well there goes your former healthy breathing. Fixing it - will be even more risk at empty nose syndrome or turbinator surgery. So the question then again goes to: is your nose extremely failo enough to warrant this kind of risk? Aagain - no. There will be no real benefit in your overall attractiveness. And something like 0.2 psl points isnt worth it, especially if there are OTHER things that could raise you up a lot higher

You get where Im goign with this? You probably cant do this since we are all biased about ourselves, but always do a RISK to REWARD ratio. A cost benefit analysis. Do NOT make judgements based on emotions of the moment, like for example if some girl rejected you, or some autist think it will benefit you. For the surgery to be worth it, it truly has to be more beneficial than the harm it risks. And you, luckily, have no glaring outright flaw that surgery would fix.

Now I will go into what actually can help make you more attractive: Inb4 bluepill coper thinks hes blackpilled cuz he believes in surgery.

I will give you a disclaimer tho. your base is good but it isnt that high- you won't suddenly become high PSL just by doing these. But it WILL improve you majorly. And these are your best things you can do to be more attractive.

1. Gym. I dont need to go over this since you already are doing it. I suggest losing some bf tho. An aesthetic physique would halo you greatly
NowL
For Skin:
USE RETIN A and suncreen. ANytime you are out in the sun= sunscreen shoudl be plastered on your face. Retin A at night, 0.0025 everyday.Everyday incel.

1. Regular Exercise: Cardiovascular workouts promote healthy circulation and help to keep your skin healthy and vibrant by delivering oxygen and nutrients to the skin.
  2. Cleanse After Workouts: Sweat cayses skin irritation and lead to breakouts so cleanse your subhuman skin as soon as possible after exercising.
  3. Wear Breathable Fabrics: Do not wear anything other than cotton, wool or other natural fibre. No polyester which you look like you enjoy.
  4. Stay Hydrated: Drink water incel
  5. Cold Showers: After a workout, take a cool shower to help reduce inflammation and to soothe the skin. Hot water is super subhuman for hair too
For Hair:
  1. Keep Hair Loose: Tight hairstyles during workouts can stress your hair and lead to breakage. Do not ponytail your logn hair
  2. Start swimming for more mogger chlroine infected hair- srs tho. swimming is great
  3. Moisturize Your Scalp: Exercise increases sweating, and salt from sweat can dry out your scalp and hair. Use a moisturizing shampoo or a leave-in conditioner post-workout.
Food:
I can tell you enjoy subhuman fast food and the likes. The poster above about grass beef is correct. However it IS expensive. If you can afford liver ONCE a week, that is good enough. Youre not supposed to eat that shit everyday its hyper nutrient dense and WILL cause damage . (Remember balance is key, these incel retards see one magical food and think eating it everyday will magically ascend them; dont be an idiot) . Eat normal otherwise. Have a balanced diet and eat some veggies. Doesnt have to be a lot, but dark leafy greens once a day would be good.

If you can do all these, I guarantee you you will increase a solid 1-1.5 PSL Points. Sadly you will likely not end up doing this.
But as I said, your base is good enough that no particular surgery is goign to transform you

• Woah
Here we go. Everybody wanna be a looksmaxxer. But nobody wanna do no heavy ass looksmaxxing.

@averagejoe sorry to keep you waiting too, this may also help you see where I'm coming from. If you see this as mental gymnastics/ autism then I get it.

Alright so here it is

Starting with the big ones:
Surgery: No. You don't need it. Here is the thing, these incels casually throw stuff like 'lefort 3' 'get bimax bro' , get this, get that extremely uncommon procedure just because you heard of it an article theory. Most of the people throwing these advice, surprise surprise have never gotten these surgeries themselves, and never plan to.
True Oxford Dictionary definition of a Curry. Other than it looking or smelling like your last shit.

The most common thing underestimated about surgery is not the cost, but the 'botch risk' . Your chances of getting screwed up are very high with surgery. Lets say for example: lefort in this case. If it ends up givign you an actual bimaxilary protusion or an underbite, you are screwed. Forget the aesthetic complication, your TMJ could be screwed for life ending in constant headaches or pain chewing. The question is always, is it worth the risk? Is your jaw subhuman enough to go for surgery. Would the change increase your attractiveness in any way? (No it wont lmao; worse it would actualyl decrease it by mkaing you a chimpunk)
I agree with your overview of risk/reward scale. Well put.

Don't know if the rule with surgerymaxxing is to go with the most expensive and complicated first or the least then work your way up? Currently teethmaxxing and you brought up a good point and a similar one my dentist said about having 4 lower jaw teeth implants, is this issue, add to it its superior cost and risk of hitting the wrong genetic nerve for it to implode, etc...
But on the flip side, to be devil's advocate. All other cheaper alternatives for this option, like those attachment teeth flaps, although probably being easier on life to just ignore this (as with any risk) is that these all look like shit except the big one.

Another example: Rhino. Lets say it ends with messing up your deviums. Well there goes your former healthy breathing. Fixing it - will be even more risk at empty nose syndrome or turbinator surgery. So the question then again goes to: is your nose extremely failo enough to warrant this kind of risk? Aagain - no. There will be no real benefit in your overall attractiveness. And something like 0.2 psl points isnt worth it, especially if there are OTHER things that could raise you up a lot higher
Are you sure goym? Have you seen my nose? My face has had to endure multiple feet to my life and it's borderline Uruk-Hai with its bulbous tip along with my moon crater rough skin. Think about the money I would be giving to your people... I'm sorry, just a single Yid with that much.

Fr, septorhinoplasty due to a traumatic past has been on my mind. Septum may be deviated. I went for my teeth for this same reason. Post-trauma stress from near-death experience.

Could always just go for the consultation and find out?

Do NOT make judgements based on emotions of the moment, like for example if some girl rejected you, or some autist think it will benefit you. For the surgery to be worth it, it truly has to be more beneficial than the harm it risks. And you, luckily, have no glaring outright flaw that surgery would fix.
Okay, I'm looking beyond this. Hence historically.

I will give you a disclaimer tho. your base is good but it isnt that high- you won't suddenly become high PSL just by doing these. But it WILL improve you majorly. And these are your best things you can do to be more attractive.
Mirin. Conflicted, but 'mirin.

1. Gym. I dont need to go over this since you already are doing it. I suggest losing some bf tho. An aesthetic physique would halo you greatly
Live now in a town near gym, groceries, butchers, crackheads, psychotics, subhumans, Indians and independence. Was only gonna gym on low intensity unless it's a bad idea?

NowL
For Skin:
USE RETIN A and suncreen. ANytime you are out in the sun= sunscreen shoudl be plastered on your face. Retin A at night, 0.0025 everyday.Everyday incel.
I used to retin but not every night. Hit and miss, then went the other way (https://looksmax.org/threads/just-s...-threads-before-writing-this-and-more.770346/) but sadly this hasn't worked out well despite mixed results. Decent tones but fucking breakouts I believe due to oil excess.

As with everything else in a moderate balance, wonder if any Patrick Bateman routine is a meme?

I'm 31... :pepefrown:

1. Cleanse After Workouts: Sweat cayses skin irritation and lead to breakouts so cleanse your subhuman skin as soon as possible after exercising.
Been shower-after-gymmaxxing as of recent.

1. Wear Breathable Fabrics: Do not wear anything other than cotton, wool or other natural fibre. No polyester which you look like you enjoy.
Nigga.

Outside of vintage, Metalheads wear the cheapest shit. Merch is pathetic for the most part, save the best of the best (vintage) but I'm wanting a good balance. They don't invest in actual brands, let alone an actual coat, but in fucking cotton hoodies which in turn intensifies the aspie assumption of them.

1. Stay Hydrated: Drink water incel
Been sparkling and tonic-water maxxing as of recent.
  1. Cold Showers: After a workout, take a cool shower to help reduce inflammation and to soothe the skin. Hot water is super subhuman for hair too
For Hair:
  1. Keep Hair Loose: Tight hairstyles during workouts can stress your hair and lead to breakage. Do not ponytail your logn hair
If I go for a fade I will lightly tie this either at the top or bottom. So... :feelswhy:

1. Start swimming for more mogger chlroine infected hair- srs tho. swimming is great
What?

1. Moisturize Your Scalp: Exercise increases sweating, and salt from sweat can dry out your scalp and hair. Use a moisturizing shampoo or a leave-in conditioner post-workout.
Can Matte Pomade count?

Food:
I can tell you enjoy subhuman fast food and the likes. The poster above about grass beef is correct. However it IS expensive. If you can afford liver ONCE a week, that is good enough.

Okay. I used to eat it for lunch last year first 6 months but will now have it as a snack now and then. Preferably raw. Sadly one of the two main butchers near me is closing in 3 weeks. Thanks, immigrants, mussies and jews. Yeah why not, throw them in the stew? They would have complained if they weren't included in a blame list.

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Cheers and thanks for taking the time. 🤝

Last edited:
  • +1
@ReadBooksEveryday somewhere on this earth, so insignificant when you think of a dot when you look at this planet from afar and wonder, just wonder how is it this one is booming with multiple life forms whilst others are dead-end goldilocks rotters. Is that same dot brummie from the start still waiting in patient pain for the reply on how to mog whilst he orders more shit from his local wetherspoons.

8d2eb53ab79f95099e48e42a8813bc859b5660e5.gifv

• JFL