Final verdict on why are Asians are conditioned to think pale white skin is the most attractive and Westerners conditioned to think tanned is the most

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Final verdict on why are Asians are conditioned to think pale white skin is the most attractive and Westerners conditioned to think tanned is the most attractive.

Summary of replies from my original thread:

Some credits where it's due: most of this information was copy and pasted from:
@BucketCrab @johncruz12345 @Gandy 's replies

History:
Pale skin was popular in the west until the last 20s where it became a status symbol to be tanned. So reminder than tan being preferred in the west is a very recent phenomenon.

A few example of pale skin being considered ideal from history will clear things up regarding how widespeard the "pale = noble / tan = farmer" concept really is:

• Victorian England: ladies would walk around with umbrellas to protect themselves from the sun and avoid getting a tan.
  • 18th century France: nobles would literally powder their faces white to appear as pale as possible.
  • 19th century Germay: ever heard of Snow White? she was the ideal beauty, with raven hair and porcelain skin.
  • Renaissance Europe: white skin with rosy cheeks was considered ideal, especially for women.
  • Pre-medieval mythology, both ancient greeks and scandinavians: the most beautiful heroes, gods and goddesses are always depicted as fair-skinned, both in art and writing.
  • Gothic literature from the 18th century onwards: vampires are always depicted as sexy and rich from the 18th century onwards.

1. Its different amongst the majority skin colour.
It stands out, its different. people get bored of the same thing

2. Aesthetics
- Tanned skin looks better on the undertones of white people. And pale looks better on the undertones of asian people
- Tan looks good with western features i.e blonde hair, light eyes. It doesn't with asian features i.e dark hair, dark eyes.
- Asian men can look good with pale skin for reasons laid above: good contrast with their natural face shapes, coloring and features.
- It's all about contrast.
- Pale skin on whites is seen as unhealthy or a sign of bad health.
- Tan on whites hides blemishes, fine lines, wrinkles

3. Class system & higher status conditioning taste in beauty
Note: white people come from cold countries with not much sun. Asian people come from hotter countries with more sun.

Both ideas are the same. One skin tone associated with being rich, the other with being poor.

Asia:
- It's not a status symbol to be tanned in asia because you are born naturally tanned and you dont need to spend lots of money to travel to be tanned so there is no good thing about it, it just shows you are a regular person.
- In asian society nobility hardly went outside in the field so pale skin = wealth. This was amplified when whites took over many Asian societies.
- In ancient China, rich people could stay inside and avoid sun. They didnt really have to do manual labour
- Asian countries still have the very colonial mentality where the paler you look, the better (not necessarily visually- its the social implication thats the reason.)

West:
- In the west its the wealthy people that can afford to go on vacation so they can tan and poor people who stay inside all day. Therefore because just rich people can do it. It became a status symbol
- Pale skin used to be ideal in europe. as the royalty would stay inside and lower class would work under the sun on farms. This changed after the industrial revolution. Now the lower class workers would stay inside in factories, which would cause them to be pale instead.
- If you are pale you are seen as a shut-in
- The social implication that the person doesn't have to work on a rice field or outdoors in general is no longer relevant in the west as having a shut-in office job is not a point of prestige. Going on holiday to warm destinations is. In the past travelling on planes was very expensive. Only the very rich: nobility, businessmen etc were even able to travel.
- Pale guys will be mocked as shut-ins, geeks etc.

These things are still a deeply ingrained concept in most people's heads. When you think of a rich businessman, what image comes to mind? A man with tanned skin, or with white skin? Obviously white. We still immediately associate whiteness with richness, centuries if not millennia of social conditioning cannot be undone in a few decades.

4. Social conditioning from media
Portraying all good looking people to be of a certain colour

The answer is a mixture of all 4

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Amadeus, Deleted member 15827, justbentbro and 2 others
Sonne ist ein Hurensohn und Sonnencreme sind nur für schwuchteln.

i hate chinks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18694, Fgsfds, Slob and 1 other person
Note: white people come from cold countries with not much sun. Asian people come from hotter countries with more sun.
Northeast Asians (All Tungids, some Sinids) are a subarctic-adapted race.

See Dahlberg, A.A. & Graber, T.M. (1977). Orofacial Growth and Development. USA & Canada: Mouton Publishers. Pages 132, 147 & 148.

However, SEA people (South Mongolid) are a tropics-adapted race.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Fgsfds and Deleted member 17829
Cope. White has been seen as more beautiful in every single culture... except for modern western culture (in western culture 100 years ago, paler was more beautiful). Why? Because Jews subverted our media to get us to race mix. Come on man, this is 3rd grade stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 17829
Cope. White has been seen as more beautiful in every single culture... except for modern western culture (in western culture 100 years ago, paler was more beautiful). Why? Because Jews subverted our media to get us to race mix. Come on man, this is 3rd grade stuff
why do they want us to racemix

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I dont think westerners find tanned skin more attractive. While I do like asian women, I find the more white skinned asian women to be more attractive (Vietnam, China) when compared to lets say Thailand or Indonesia etc.

Has absolutely zero to do with being racist and whatnot (I find many thai women still extremely attractive and sexy), but for some reason I find that super white/pale skin is more "feminine" looking.

I think any woman of any race would look better with super pale skin, like Ireland tier white skin. The facial features on women are more striking, the whiter the skin is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, TrestIsBest and Deleted member 17829
I dont think westerners find tanned skin more attractive. While I do like asian women, I find the more white skinned asian women to be more attractive (Vietnam, China) when compared to lets say Thailand or Indonesia etc.

Has absolutely zero to do with being racist and whatnot (I find many thai women still extremely attractive and sexy), but for some reason I find that super white/pale skin is more "feminine" looking.

I think any woman of any race would look better with super pale skin, like Ireland tier white skin. The facial features on women are more striking, the whiter the skin is.
maybe just tanned men.

why do they want us to racemix
Monoracial, ethnically homogenous societies are superior. Period. Especially for whites, who are the perfect combination of intelligent, physically superior, and bold, that led them to conquer the entire world. This runs counter to the beliefs of Jews, who believe they are superior, and their religion dictates that they should rule over goyim. The best way to eliminate whites it not via violence, but my encouraging them (via many avenues) to breed out their race with retarded races to neuter white genes.

Do you really think disgusting turd mutts have the same capabilities as George Washington, Napoleon, Hitler, etc.?

23180_jordan-spencer-and-celeste-seda_rqjfdnixqj42oor7b3mgb2gd4nkdz4k7xlhank4vqk454adc2lya_2048x1536.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 17829

Cope. Tanned skin is more feminine, pale is masculine.

Southeast Asians have the highest CAG receptor repeats in the world (highest susceptibility to estrogen)

"Objective and quantitative measures of skin, hair, and eye color were made using reflectance or digital spectroscopy in Europeans from Ireland, Poland, Italy, and Portugal.Interestingly, we also see that in each of these four populations, men are more lightly pigmented in the unexposed skin of the inner arm than women, a fact that is underappreciated and may vary across the world."

When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females). These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males. This significant gender difference would suggest that there is an as yet unidentified gender-related factor contributing to human eye colour variation.

• JFL
Reactions: Ascendant
maybe just tanned men.

HAHAHA!!!! More dark male cope.

In the west it's tan men = unattractive, tan women = attractive.

That's why women tan and men are pale in the West. White women have to compete with tan Asians and Latinas, who are more desirable.

tBWIkzA.gif

If there are two completely unrelated groups of people, one dark one light, and the dark group tries to become lighter while the light group tries to become darker.. maybe that should tell you that a more medium middle ground is naturally the ideal instead of it being some propaganda nonsense you made up

I love the primal fake tanned UK slut look these days, I wish they liked me

Final verdict on why are Asians are conditioned to think pale white skin is the most attractive and Westerners conditioned to think tanned is the most attractive.

Summary of replies from my original thread:

Some credits where it's due: most of this information was copy and pasted from:
@BucketCrab @johncruz12345 @Gandy 's replies

History:
Pale skin was popular in the west until the last 20s where it became a status symbol to be tanned. So reminder than tan being preferred in the west is a very recent phenomenon.

A few example of pale skin being considered ideal from history will clear things up regarding how widespeard the "pale = noble / tan = farmer" concept really is:

• Victorian England: ladies would walk around with umbrellas to protect themselves from the sun and avoid getting a tan.
  • 18th century France: nobles would literally powder their faces white to appear as pale as possible.
  • 19th century Germay: ever heard of Snow White? she was the ideal beauty, with raven hair and porcelain skin.
  • Renaissance Europe: white skin with rosy cheeks was considered ideal, especially for women.
  • Pre-medieval mythology, both ancient greeks and scandinavians: the most beautiful heroes, gods and goddesses are always depicted as fair-skinned, both in art and writing.
  • Gothic literature from the 18th century onwards: vampires are always depicted as sexy and rich from the 18th century onwards.

1. Its different amongst the majority skin colour.
It stands out, its different. people get bored of the same thing

2. Aesthetics
- Tanned skin looks better on the undertones of white people. And pale looks better on the undertones of asian people
- Tan looks good with western features i.e blonde hair, light eyes. It doesn't with asian features i.e dark hair, dark eyes.
- Asian men can look good with pale skin for reasons laid above: good contrast with their natural face shapes, coloring and features.
- It's all about contrast.
- Pale skin on whites is seen as unhealthy or a sign of bad health.
- Tan on whites hides blemishes, fine lines, wrinkles

3. Class system & higher status conditioning taste in beauty

Both ideas are the same. One skin tone associated with being rich, the other with being poor.

Asia:
- It's not a status symbol to be tanned in asia because you are born naturally tanned and you dont need to spend lots of money to travel to be tanned so there is no good thing about it, it just shows you are a regular person.
- In asian society nobility hardly went outside in the field so pale skin = wealth. This was amplified when whites took over many Asian societies.
- In ancient China, rich people could stay inside and avoid sun. They didnt really have to do manual labour
- Asian countries still have the very colonial mentality where the paler you look, the better (not necessarily visually- its the social implication thats the reason.)

West:
- In the west its the wealthy people that can afford to go on vacation so they can tan and poor people who stay inside all day. Therefore because just rich people can do it. It became a status symbol
- Pale skin used to be ideal in europe. as the royalty would stay inside and lower class would work under the sun on farms. This changed after the industrial revolution. Now the lower class workers would stay inside in factories, which would cause them to be pale instead.
- If you are pale you are seen as a shut-in
- The social implication that the person doesn't have to work on a rice field or outdoors in general is no longer relevant in the west as having a shut-in office job is not a point of prestige. Going on holiday to warm destinations is. In the past travelling on planes was very expensive. Only the very rich: nobility, businessmen etc were even able to travel.
- Pale guys will be mocked as shut-ins, geeks etc.

These things are still a deeply ingrained concept in most people's heads. When you think of a rich businessman, what image comes to mind? A man with tanned skin, or with white skin? Obviously white. We still immediately associate whiteness with richness, centuries if not millennia of social conditioning cannot be undone in a few decades.

4. Social conditioning from media
Portraying all good looking people to be of a certain colour

The answer is a mixture of all 4
Yeah in the past people who wore pale and having an ugly long face were consider attractive because of status. Rich people aforded to eat softer foods and there for there dento-facial development were not that good like poor people who worked in the sun get tanned and eated harder and less nutrițional foods and needed to chew very well.