Finally a fucking morph that works finally something that makes me look average to above average.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

I have something i can finally work towards tbh this is possible this seems nice it is high tier normie tier for sure

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
forward growth and low gonial angle are LEGIT

it still looks fake. do morphs of ur face not side.

@cocainecowboy and another user's morphs are the only realistic ones ive seen so far. u keep picking gigachad gay alien morphs which arent legit

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
it still looks fake. do morphs of ur face not side.

@cocainecowboy and another user's morphs are the only realistic ones ive seen so far. u keep picking gigachad gay alien morphs which arent legit

Know lips look real

Screenshot 20190929 203558

lips are still very wierd

Know

Screenshot 20190929 203558

Anteface will ascend you.

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Anteface will ascend you.

This seems possible NGL it's not ridilous like trying to change actual pheno but it's something that my skull can fit ngl

This seems possible NGL it's not ridilous like trying to change actual pheno but it's something that my skull can fit ngl

Custom Wraparound implant

View attachment 123896

I have something i can finally work towards tbh this is possible this seems nice it is high tier normie tier for sure
Pm me a good front and side profile photo of your face (the higher the res, the better) I'll morph it into a Chad European phenotype tomorrow when I can access my pc.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Pm me a good front and side profile photo of your face (the higher the res, the better) I'll morph it into a Chad European phenotype tomorrow when I can access my pc.

THX