finally a pic from somewhat far, also morph me pls

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
cropped this from a family pic recently, rate and point out pls. also can some good morpher morph me with better eyebrows and shorter philtrum, bigger upper lip basically. ty

Screenshot 20191127 013436

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
ipd or pfl. one of them removes 1 or more psl thatn what it should be

Why not both?
Sorry op, could have been a Chadlite without the shitty ipd.

• +1
Reactions: XXX22 and Deleted member 3123
its ipd, due to my right eye being slightly inward, want to get surgery but scared. if it was normal my ipd is pretty okay

Why not both?
Sorry op, could have been a Chadlite without the shitty ipd.
its ipd, due to my right eye being slightly inward, want to get surgery but scared. if it was normal my ipd is pretty okay
its mostly ipd and some part pfl probably. seriously all you need
to fix

OP just enjoy life as it is.

There's more to life than slaying you know

• +1
Reactions: Syrianslayer
OP just enjoy life as it is.

There's more to life than slaying you know
who said its for slaying baldie, keep changing countries lol

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, Overjetcel299 and FatJattMofo
pfl is aight, ipd fucks due to asymmetry
You're above average because everything else is quite good, very good hairline as well.
I'd say higher tier normie.
With good ipd, idk tbh. Chadlite?
Anyhow you ipd mog me jfk.

Screenshot 20191127 013436 liquified

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, CopeAndRope and nastynas
You're above average because everything else is quite good, very good hairline as well.
I'd say higher tier normie.
With good ipd, idk tbh. Chadlite?
Anyhow you ipd mog me jfk.
yeah, im hella bloated too probably 15% bf rn
holy is there a surgery for this like orbital smallening or whatever ill show this to eppley that jew would get it done for shekels

pfl is aight, ipd fucks due to asymmetry
id say your ipd is most major flaw. with that you can be chadlite but with pfl you can be chad

yeah, im hella bloated too probably 15% bf rn
That's not hella blostt. Your ipd won't get better if that's what you want to achieve.
Idk tbh, you zygos aren't huge as well so you can't really shave them.
Ipd is literally the most important part of psl, it's amazing

id say your ipd is most major flaw. with that you can be chadlite but with pfl you can be chad

That's not hella blostt. Your ipd won't get better if that's what you want to achieve.
Idk tbh, you zygos aren't huge as well so you can't really shave them.
Ipd is literally the most important part of psl, it's amazing
i know but lower bf is always better that why i said
if your good with morphs can you change ipd slightly, just wanna see the change it will make

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ocelot, Deleted member 39, Hades and 6 others
Your PFL is a bigger failo than your IPD. There are a lot of chads with low IPD, but there aren't many chads with low PFL. It's a crucial trait.

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 1862
Your PFL is a bigger failo than your IPD. There are a lot of chads with low IPD, but there aren't many chads with low PFL. It's a crucial trait.
no ways to change it so its ova

no ways to change it so its ova
You can theoretically increase the PFL by a few millimeters through a combination of the following procedures: orbital compression/reverse orbital decompression (bringing the eyes forward) and lateral canthoplasty. This is pure conjecture tbh.

You can theoretically increase the PFL by a few millimeters through a combination of the following procedures: orbital compression/reverse orbital decompression (bringing the eyes forward) and lateral canthoplasty. This is pure conjecture tbh.
not needed tbh lol..

• +1
Reactions: Sal123 and Averagecel
You have close set eyes, but otherwise good, but not great features. Need to be low BF gymcel to look good with close set eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Of course ....not!

What is it with you incels that like to meme up everything. We get it; your life is shit and it’s not going anywhere but unlike you queers there’s some of us who want to better our lives. The method is ask questions, get an answer and apply it. You 40 yr old virgins just love that crab bucket mentality huh
What is it with you incels that like to meme up everything. We get it; your life is shit and it’s not going anywhere but unlike you queers there’s some of us who want to better our lives in every aspect, financially and aesthetically. The method is ask questions, get an answer and apply it. You 40 yr old virgins just love that crab bucket mentality huh

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
What is pfl

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
You have a decent jawline.

I mog you to hell and back

dude we r in the same boat, people say maxillary expanders help but not sure