Finally almost free from my orthodontist that has been recessing me (need desperate advice moving forward, literally and figuratively)

G

Googusthegreat

Iron
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Posts
15
Reputation
8
Age 14.5, so for refrence I mentioned how my ortho I’ve been going to since 8 originally for my underbite has been fucking up my looks. Even looking past the looks aspect I can’t even breath through my nose with discomfort even though I have a fucking huge middle eastern nose with a dorsal hump. I went more in depth in my other thread on how my ortho ruined my life. So if I were to switch what clinics what appliances would u guys recommend to fix my underbite with having to pull back my upper jaw, preferably moving my whole face forward if any appliances do so. I am almost 15 but since I am an early bloomer and pretty tall for my age at 6”0 I’m paranoid my growth window to change my looks is almost closed. Would a palate expander or herbst appliance work better, lmk any suggestions any help and I will genuinely consider it love u guys wish me luck
 
Age 14.5, so for refrence I mentioned how my ortho I’ve been going to since 8 originally for my underbite has been fucking up my looks. Even looking past the looks aspect I can’t even breath through my nose with discomfort even though I have a fucking huge middle eastern nose with a dorsal hump. I went more in depth in my other thread on how my ortho ruined my life. So if I were to switch what clinics what appliances would u guys recommend to fix my underbite with having to pull back my upper jaw, preferably moving my whole face forward if any appliances do so. I am almost 15 but since I am an early bloomer and pretty tall for my age at 6”0 I’m paranoid my growth window to change my looks is almost closed. Would a palate expander or herbst appliance work better, lmk any suggestions any help and I will genuinely consider it love u guys wish me luck
goku solos
 
for your underbite maybe get reverse-pull headgear or just get braces, not sure about a palate expander.
 
In think I put a typo I mean overbite instead over underbite. idk why I get mixed up between the two
 

Similar threads

G
Replies
6
Views
25
Googusthegreat
G
Wicket
Replies
16
Views
131
swedchud
swedchud
0dimolmtncel
Replies
0
Views
26
0dimolmtncel
0dimolmtncel
RevengeisKey
Replies
6
Views
90
greyloot123
greyloot123

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Googusthegreat
Back
Top