Finally banned from Metalstorm.net, metalheads gtfih

infini

infini

Time is not on my side.
Only been on there since 2009.

It's a complete liberal shithole.

+ Banning users.
+ Blacklisting NS stuff but still keeping favored related artists. eg, Keeping RABM but not showing their lyrics (jfl).
+ Deleting conversations.
+ Condemming 'antagonistic' behavior for thinking differently (aka actually having a life and not being a social reject who gets anxieties stepping into small cities, their words jfl) but being ok when they hurl abuse tho :feelshah:
+Disconnecting further from reality. Mental gymnasticing everything in their path.

Every based user there has either left (including their social media :feelshmm:) been banned, died or gone to prison. The mods there now are in dire need of a labiaplasty and severe gynecomastia.

Ironically it's their moaning about the world that encouraged me to swing more right. Whenever I quoted stuff from here they couldn't handle it, they coped. After giving a fair statement about being offended they just pulled the trigger when it wasn't even the same guy talking to me but another whom I made cry before upon retaliating.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Nicolas Cage Reaction GIF
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Metal is fucking declining. Here's some good stuff I've heard of recent, unlike the shit I see offered on here:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, vinn98, ReadBooksEveryday and 5 others

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Roquefort, AllesScheiße and 1 other person
Yeah the metal establishment is very kiked and pozzed, it started with metalsucks (literally ran by jews) and then when black metal became more mainstream sites like pitchfork and stereogum started shilling trash soy music like cucks in the throne room and RABM bands. Then a bunch of NS bands got delisted by bandcamp, etc and here we are today. And most metal fans that go to shows are reddit soys with horrible taste and would try to swing at you for wearing a Grand Belial's Key shirt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, HitAndRun, Myth and 2 others
Yeah the metal establishment is very kiked and pozzed, it started with metalsucks (literally ran by jews) and then when black metal became more mainstream sites like pitchfork and stereogum started shilling trash soy music like cucks in the throne room and RABM bands. Then a bunch of NS bands got delisted by bandcamp, etc and here we are today. And most metal fans that go to shows are reddit soys with horrible taste and would try to swing at you for wearing a Grand Belial's Key shirt.
pozzed?

Nigga when I saw innocent, normal guys get seethed at and guilt tripped in a fucking kebab place for wearing Burzum in London, straight after seeing Emperor by guys from other shit bands who virtue their gymnastics into not seeing them due to Faust, it was then time that I started to wear them consistently.

Imagine hearing news about black metal crimes, whilst listening to Mayhem, whilst wearing Emperor.

Never, ever fall for the guilt trips of what artist you wear. Only judgment reserved should be for music quality.

Upon wearing zum zum I mostly get rage from landwhale goths and the ugliest of soyboys near my face. On the flipside I made friends with another wearer whose Italian and at least 6ft 3. Attitude changes then, jfl. Occasional compliments, but see my recent report for London. I've just added you to my tag list thing.

@6ft4
@AchooWhalesAreBlue
@AlexAP
@Amnesia
@Arborist
@AscendingHero
@ascension
@averagejoe
@Blackgymmax
@BrendioEEE
@the BULL
@Chadethnic101
@cillianmurphycel
@cvzvvc
@dimorphism
@DarkTriadChad
@DoctorLooksmax
@EverythingMattersCel
@FailedNormieManlet
@forevergymcelling
@geezcel
@Gladiator
@Hoso
@JOJOcel
@Lev Peshkov
@MaxillaMaxing
@mightyravendark
@MoggerGaston
@Niklaus Mikaelson
@pessimistic
@pneumocystosis (sorry mate)
@Prettyboy
@ripcordgod1
@skorp
@Staceymaxxing
@St.TikTokcel
@Wallenberg
@Xangsane

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, BrahminBoss, cutie_pie and 1 other person

+ Banning users.
+ Blacklisting NS stuff but still keeping favored related artists. eg, Keeping RABM but not showing their lyrics (jfl).
+ Condemming 'antagonistic' behavior for thinking differently (aka actually having a life and not being a social reject who gets anxieties stepping into small cities, their words jfl) but being ok when they hurl abuse tho :feelshah:
+Disconnecting further from reality. Mental gymnasticing everything in their path.

Every based user there has either left (including their social media :feelshmm:) been banned, died or gone to prison. The mods there now are in dire need of a labiaplasty and severe gynecomastia.

Ironically it's their moaning about the world that encouraged me to swing more right. Whenever I quoted stuff from here they couldn't handle it, they coped. After giving a fair statement about being offended they just pulled the trigger when it wasn't even the same guy talking to me but another whom I made cry before upon retaliating.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Metal is fucking declining. Here's some good stuff I've heard of recent, unlike the shit I see offered on here:

Rest in pop-rock, infini. 2009 - 2023

• JFL
Reactions: infini
Rest in pop-rock, infini. 2009 - 2023
Any rec's are welcomed, I'm all ears. Got about 3500 bookmarked artists and got rid of all on that shithole first in order to lower its activity. :feelskek:

destruction demolition GIF by WDR

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Any rec's are welcomed, I'm all ears. Got about 3500 bookmarked artists and got rid of all on that shithole first in order to lower its activity. :feelskek:

destruction demolition GIF by WDR
What kind of genre ya lookin for?

Literally never heard of it idk idc imagine talking to other metalheads :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun and infini
you were never going to offer anyway
You got me. I'm listening to pop punk right now though, I dunno if you like that.

• JFL
Literally never heard of it idk idc imagine talking to other metalheads :feelswhy:
What do you mean? As I mentioned all the influential users who had effectively good taste and attitude moved on which says a lot about the place and it's state.

You got me. I'm listening to pop punk right now though, I dunno if you like that.
Sure, thx.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Oh and if it's any consolation I also got banned from Rateyourmusic. A site full of loli-dwelling pedophiles. After being warned...
  1. Warning
User:infini
Date:2023/05/04 14:04
URL:https://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/burzum/filosofem/
Quoted text:it’s fun when you have a bunch of basement dwellers doing mental gymnastics. Some people live life and some people live life through others because they’re too high inhib to actually do anything in the real world

The internet is a funny place in which people will actively talk shit about you which they never would dream about in real life. Might as well have gone full circle and claimed that users with loli and young anime character profiles are all pedophiles too.
Category:1_respecting_others
Message:Please don't get into hostile arguments like this with people in comment boxes.
Discussion
blank.png

infini
May 04, 2023 16:58 GMT

We're in a forum that's supposed to judge music. Not the other way around and especially not what users should or should not be guilt-tripping others into what they should like. Anyway, I was showing the same accusers of whoever likes to throw the word Nazi around what it is like to get the same treatment back.
RYM Staff
May 04, 2023 17:13 GMT

if you see people starting arguments or being hostile, flag their comments, don't respond to them.
RYM Staff
May 04, 2023 17:14 GMT

Calling people "basement dwellers" and veering completely off-topic into the subject of lolicon are very obviously not acceptable.
RYM Staff
May 04, 2023 17:52 GMT

Anyway, you have many rule-breaking comments:
"The same Yugioh card that is worth more than your life's entire accumulation for real, son. Just lol if you think I'm gonna share details on here publicly. Meanwhile overlooking before me at that user with a closet pedophile anime character avi."
"Would cuckold metal be more appropriate?"
"Soyjack screaming for the entire project and nothing else."

If you continue to comment this way, you will be banned from commenting, or banned from the site entirely.
infini
May 04, 2023 19:39 GMT

Give me the chance then.
and then shot off without chance, jfl.

Reason given by moderator:
Trolling and insults all over the site, including offensive nonsense like "cuckold metal" and commenting "soyjack screaming" on every album by The Body at once. Originally I was just going to warn you, but you seem to have a personality that's generally not compatible with rym's community rules. Goodbye. 04 May, 2023 at 18:16

https://i.looksmax.org/attachments/2023/01/3237757_laugh.mp4

If you pondered through all that, all my gratitude here you go, my gift to you. Some more gold from this year's search.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Vermilioncore
Oh and if it's any consolation I also got banned from Rateyourmusic. A site full of loli-dwelling pedophiles. After being warned...

and then shot off without chance, jfl.

https://i.looksmax.org/attachments/2023/01/3237757_laugh.mp4

If you pondered through all that, all my gratitude here you go, my gift to you. Some more gold from this year's search.

I love killing joke. Just bought that album on vinyl a few months ago

Lately been listening to a lot of funeral doom metal such as bell witch & Ahab

• Love it
I love killing joke. Just bought that album on vinyl a few months ago

Lately been listening to a lot of funeral doom metal such as bell witch & Ahab
Ah nice, I'm new to them, when I saw them having a show at Royal Albert Hall I dedicated myself to seeing it and going through their full discography. Same here I brought the og vinyl. It's my fave release.

I saw Bell Witch a while back just before he died. I'm not a big fan and Ahab outside the first two I'm unsure what I think. I have kept 2023 releases on the side until I get through all of the bookmarks I left on the shithole

• Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore
crazy that you been on forums and that since 2009

you must be old asf

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Myth, infini and Vermilioncore

+ Banning users.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Cracking Up Lol GIF

You do realise that 99.99999% of users here listen to jogger rap. Nobody cares about metalcels.

crazy that you been on forums and that since 2009

you must be old asf
What undiagnosed autism does to a
You do realise that 99.99999% of users here listen to jogger rap. Nobody cares about metalcels.
Yeah but not all metalcels are sent their own way from society. :feelshmm: Most are arrogantly naive and retarded. Your avi's have been looksminned from Chris Barnes onward.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
What undiagnosed autism does to a

Yeah but not all metalcels are sent their own way from society. :feelshmm: Most are arrogantly naive and retarded. Your avi's have been looksminned from Chris Barnes onward.

Yes i listen to metal

• +1
Does listening to metal cause Autism and non-NT

• Hmm...
Does listening to metal cause Autism and non-NT
I'd say anyone alternative from normie culture is an indicator of it in some way or another. ADHD as another route is also very popular now. A very blackpilled post I remember in my lurker days was how people into this music were sent either from word of mouth by friends/family or are a sign of being rejected/abused by society. Makes sense to how most look and think differently.

I guarantee if I said that on that site they would become enraged dogs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 29155
I'd say anyone alternative from normie culture is an indicator of it in some way or another. ADHD as another route is also very popular now. A very blackpilled post I remember in my lurker days was how people into this music were sent either from word of mouth by friends/family or are a sign of being rejected/abused by society. Makes sense to how most look and think differently.

I started listening in late 2022 when I was having some mental problems

• +1

JFL listening to the metal has nothing to with muh autism. Either you are an oldcel or you just found about it in your childhood or smth. No need go deep about this.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and PointOfNoReturn
Its over for you op truly

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
Another nigga to ignore list

been a metalhead my whole life and don't know what that site is.

• +1
@mightyravendark

I started listening in late 2022 when I was having some mental problems
How you finding it?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I like it, but I don't listen to music that often anymore
Trends and exceptional stuff of the extreme variety come and go. Limitations of sound and politics these days making it ever so slowly decline.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Mogger thread. Did you go to Gojira in London a few months ago? Tag me in more metal reports around the city

• Love it
Mogger thread. Did you go to Gojira in London a few months ago? Tag me in more metal reports around the city
Nah. But planning to revisit all their stuff.

Gonna see if I can get to Swans tho.

This was last time I went down:

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
Nah. But planning to revisit all their stuff.

Gonna see if I can get to Swans tho.

This was last time I went down:
Mogs. I did something similar recently, went around town cold approaching goths. Didn’t work out but imma do it again next week.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Dodheimsgard made the album of the year

Mogs. I did something similar recently, went around town cold approaching goths. Didn’t work out but imma do it again next week.
What's your looks level?

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Vermilioncore and infini
Is there goth females in the server?

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back