Finally escaping being a Hikikamori NEET. Got a job at a cafe!

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I haven't left my room in months but finally had the courage this week to apply to jobs it almost killed me but I got a job 40 hours a week and its a social job hopefully this will help me escape being a neet.

Learning to code on the side as well we're all gonna make it boyos

No more rotting

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alphamaxxxx, mug, Hero of the Imperium and 16 others
@AutisticGymcel not getting kicked out anymore either

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 21597 and Deleted member 21620
Congratulations! 🎈 🎉

I also stopped being a NEET since the end of August. I am now back in school. :)

• +1
Reactions: alphamaxxxx, BigBiceps, Deleted member 11126 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and Gengar
Congratulations! 🎈 🎉

I also stopped being a NEET since the end of August. I am now back in school. :)
whats your major going to be bro?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Spike cortisol theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
Do u do community or uni?
Vocational is the best way to describe it. Basically I will go to school five times a week but at a later semester I will also have to do an internship at a relevant workplace once a week. During the course of the study, I will have to do that for 3200 hours in total (or 2400, I don’t remember).

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
It's fine bro

• +1
does it pay adequately

• Hmm...
Vocational is the best way to describe it. Basically I will go to school five times a week but at a later semester I will also have to do an internship at a relevant workplace once a week. During the course of the study, I will have to do that for 3200 hours in total (or 2400, I don’t remember).
That seems fire asf are there hot foids?

• +1
I haven't left my room in months but finally had the courage this week to apply to jobs it almost killed me but I got a job 40 hours a week and its a social job hopefully this will help me escape being a neet.

Hey, nice man. It's gonna be really nice on a payday to have a good lump of money to spend or invest. You're gonna make it brah, and don't get too discouraged if it feels rough or uncomfortable at first, promise yourself to keep showing up for 2 weeks no matter what. Usually in about that time you'll start to get accommodated to a new job.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 11126
Spike cortisol theory
Cortisol is adaptive. If you do an activity everyday you adapt and likewise if you just stay in your room all day even going for a walk outside can give you a panic attack.

This is why its good to push yourself or you just keep retreating inwards forever there is no limit to how anxious you can become. I finally realize the only long term way of beating anxiety is to face your problems hiding makes them worse.

Since it’s not college-level, I can’t call it a major but it’s in the healthcare field!
Are you going to end up a nurse?

• +1
That seems fire asf are there hot foids?
My school has an abundance of hot girls. The student body consists of 85-90% girls and 10-15% boys. Everyday I see girls with nice butts. The other day I saw an Arabic girl with a nice, juicy butt wearing leggings. Eye candy everywhere.

• Love it
Are you going to end up a nurse?
Unfortunately not. I originally went to college to study nursing in 2016 but it didn’t work well for my ocd. Tried again in 2019.

• +1
My school has an abundance of hot girls. The student body consists of 85-90% girls and 10-15% boys. Everyday I see girls with nice butts. The other day I saw an Arabic girl with a nice, juicy butt wearing leggings. Eye candy everywhere.
Jeez man I cannot wait to leave high-school frauk

• +1
Unfortunately not. I originally went to college to study nursing in 2016 but it didn’t work well for my ocd. Tried again in 2019.
yeah nurses are pretty over worked. I mean you can make 6 figures if your willing to work 60 hour weeks at fucked night shifts but idk how long I would be able to do that for.

• +1
Jeez man I cannot wait to leave high-school frauk
The girls here are pretty young, too. They’re usually around 16-22. A classmate of mine said he would pay €1000 to fuck the girl with the leggings. 😂

• JFL
Hey, nice man. It's gonna be really nice on a payday to have a good lump of money to spend or invest. You're gonna make it brah, and don't get too discouraged if it feels rough or uncomfortable at first, promise yourself to keep showing up for 2 weeks no matter what. Usually in about that time you'll start to get accommodated to a new job.
Yeah I hope I adapt I've been forcing myself to walk around populated areas for one hour a day that helped. I also have no bills (no food or rent or any costs) so I can save pretty much everything planning on just working and studying CS for the next 6-9 months straight by then I should have enough money for an apartment in the state school I plan to go into.

yeah nurses are pretty over worked. I mean you can make 6 figures if your willing to work 60 hour weeks at fucked night shifts but idk how long I would be able to do that for.
Nurses here work long hours, usually they work 12 hours a shift, sometimes longer. Generally you work for 36 hours so that means you work three days and have four days off. It’s perfect for me from that perspective but I can’t do that job due to my ocd. Feet are ugly af to me and I don’t wanna look at them or touch them. That’s why. I don’t even care so much about poop and piss.

The girls here are pretty young, too. They’re usually around 16-22. A classmate of mine said he would pay €1000 to fuck the girl with the leggings. 😂
Paying for pussy is based for average looking guys tough being Chad out here I'm expected to get it the old fashioned way :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 11126
No more rotting
You hikikomori????
At what kind of cafe do you work, one of those crazy Japanese places with maids, cats?

a0000048_main.jpg
tokyo-cat-cafes-photo-guide-best-japan-3.jpg

• +1
Nurses here work long hours, usually they work 12 hours a shift, sometimes longer. Generally you work for 36 hours so that means you work three days and have four days off. It’s perfect for me from that perspective but I can’t do that job due to my ocd. Feet are ugly af to me and I don’t wanna look at them or touch them. That’s why. I don’t even care so much about poop and piss.
Oh in the USA nurses work 60-80 hours to make 6 figures. Otherwise they would not make much they pretty much live at the hospital

• +1
Paying for pussy is based for average looking guys tough being Chad out here I'm expected to get it the old fashioned way :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
You’d definitely do well in my school. Race is not a factor here. I see religious women (Islamic) with black guys, for instance. My classmate is Arab but he’s got a perm which makes him look Latino. He’s short but he’s got a HTN face, he’s into blonde girls and I definitely see them looking his way but he’s too much on his phone sometimes so he doesn’t see it. He’s like 5’6” or something.

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and Deleted member 11126
You hikikomori????
At what kind of cafe do you work, one of those crazy Japanese places with maids, cats?

a0000048_main.jpg
tokyo-cat-cafes-photo-guide-best-japan-3.jpg
I wish I will probably visit Japan if my Japanese ever gets good enough. Hikikomori is Japanese term for shut in.

600 a week is good for a college student
Yeah and I have no rent so I can pocket every dime.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and LooksOrDeath
Oh in the USA nurses work 60-80 hours to make 6 figures. Otherwise they would not make much they pretty much live at the hospital
You can’t make 6 figures here in the Netherlands as a nurse. You get a basic loan basically. I am aware that American nurses get a lot more money in comparison. If you want to be a nurse in the Netherlands you do it because you want to help people and not because of the paycheck. You basically get around €2k a month when you start.

• +1
ar

No more rotting
are you in college?

• +1
You’d definitely do well in my school. Race is not a factor here. I see religious women (Islamic) with black guys, for instance. My classmate is Arab but he’s got a perm which makes him look Latino. He’s short but he’s got a HTN face, he’s into blonde girls and I definitely see them looking his way but he’s too much on his phone sometimes so he doesn’t see it. He’s like 5’6” or something.
This is life fuel I'm 5 6 and 16 I think I will be around 5 8 or 5 9 since dad is tall but I low-key want to study out of the country tired of America and want to try something different

• +1
This is life fuel I'm 5 6 and 16 I think I will be around 5 8 or 5 9 since dad is tall but I low-key want to study out of the country tired of America and want to try something different
Come to the Netherlands, the women here are the best looking (tall, bones & harmony). Usually women from other countries have one or two but Dutch women have all three. You will get heightmogged but people care more about face here than they do height (as proven by my classmate, I am 5’10” but women don’t look my way).

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Come to the Netherlands, the women here are the best looking (tall, bones & harmony). Usually women from other countries have one or two but Dutch women have all three. You will get heightmogged but people care more about face here than they do height (as proven by my classmate, I am 5’10” but women don’t look my way).
I honestly might I'm almost 17 rn and once I hit 18 I will take a trip for a couple of weeks to a different country not sure where but yeah i will check that out man

• +1
I honestly might I'm almost 17 rn and once I hit 18 I will take a trip for a couple of weeks to a different country not sure where but yeah i will check that out man
Keep in mind you do need to have money to study here. Idk how it is with vocational schools but with college you’ll pay $9k a year after being granted a study visa. Generally college is 4 years so think of $36k for study expenses alone.

Keep in mind you do need to have money to study here. Idk how it is with vocational schools but with college you’ll pay $9k a year after being granted a study visa. Generally college is 4 years so think of $36k for study expenses alone.
dude in america its 17k for one year jfl my community college is around that price so it honestly isnt that bad

• Woah
dude in america its 17k for one year jfl my community college is around that price so it honestly isnt that bad
Lmfao at cuckmerica. Get out asap and get settled here. Apply for a student visa already if it is a lengthy process just to save time.

17K for a year jesus... Even at state school tuition is 10 grand. CC is like 1-2K a semester. I guess you must have zero scholarships but even market price is lower especially if its in state.

Last edited:
17K for a year jesus... Even at state school tuition is 10 grand. CC is like 1-2K a semester. I guess you must have zero scholarships but even market price is lower especially if its in state.
yeah I have no scholarships and my mom makes 2k over the limit to apply for federal aid :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
yeah I have no scholarships and my mom makes 2k over the limit to apply for federal aid :feelswhy::feelswhy:
still man for CC it should be 4 grand a year. I recommend looking into cheaper online classes.

Also look up CLEP its like AP its like 100 bucks for 3 credits if you pass

How are you doin man?

@Thyroidoverrope33 also hbu man?
I’m doing better. The jewpills are starting to work and I’m going to my classes again. Was at a couple parties this weekend, so it’s getting better academically and socially I would say.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 11126
I’m doing better. The jewpills are starting to work and I’m going to my classes again. Was at a couple parties this weekend, so it’s getting better academically and socially I would say.
What meds are you on? I take ritalin its good for boring studying but it increases autism symptoms I wanna try an adderall based medication because its supposed to increase dopamine but not make you socially anxious either

Congrats man

• +1
How are you doin man?

@Thyroidoverrope33 also hbu man?
MIRIN BUDDYBOYO HOPEFULLY ULL BECOME NT.niga im still neet unfortunately but my social skills are getting better for some reason

• +1
What meds are you on? I take ritalin its good for boring studying but it increases autism symptoms I wanna try an adderall based medication because its supposed to increase dopamine but not make you socially anxious either
I take Effexor for depression/ocd and then I take Ritalin for ADHD

• +1
I'm back into neet mode for the fall and winter after losing my job

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10042

No more rotting
hope you get fired griffith

Users who are viewing this thread

Back