Finally Got Myself a fucking girlfriend that treats me like a chad!

Gmogger

Gmogger

Silver
About her
I got matched with a girl about 2 weeks ago that is pretty much obsessed with me! Never had a girl treat me like this that wasn't a ugly land whale, I mostly attract LTB's and MTBs but this one's the best looking out of the ones that is deeply attracted to me, She has amazing body, feminine voice, Isn't a fucking feminist or LGBT Sucker, Obviously she isn't a Stacy facially but her other aspects make me deeply attracted to her, Call it a cope if you want

Her behavior
When I send her pictures she ignores that ones where I am sucking in my cheeks and squinting like a faggot she ignores them and finds the ones where I smile and have my natural face as "Cute" I told her I like Andrew Tate (For fun) and she also told that she always liked his message (Clearly she's lying so I don't feel bad :lul:) She Sends a message every 5 minutes to check on me, She Already started naming our children LMAO

Brutal Height pill
I asked her what she really finds attractive about me and she started listing personality traits LMAO, Then asked her to be real and asked her the most attractive physical aspect about me and she said it's was my eyes and then the height :lul: Note I never revealed her my height until this question but she was aware that I was pretty tall as I had a picture of mine next to 6'7 door frame, I told her that we have about a 13 inch height difference and I could hear her eggs explode LMAO

She sent me a picture of Her dad who turned out to be fucking 6'3 slayer with thick black long hair with braids, NGL he brutally frame mogged me from what I saw, Looked like a mixture of Jason Mamoa and Tom Ellis

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim, FeelingUgly, StalinCel and 12 others
Hate the stretching

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, DrTony and thvg

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FeelingUgly, Shkreliii, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 9 others
Average girl in Brazil or Uruguay slums

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, Shkreliii, lowiqNormie and 9 others
Sexhaver ramblings

And just wait till her hormones go down, you will get humbled quickly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FeelingUgly, Shkreliii, blonde chad and 4 others
You removed your signature too, nice

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and sportsmogger
Death to sexhavers and Chads

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FeelingUgly, kebab, Shkreliii and 6 others
as long as you re happy bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FeelingUgly, Shkreliii, m0ss26 and 8 others
Chatgpt prompt:
Write a story about a girl who is obsessed with me

Midjourney prompt:
Ethnic girl mirror selfie 4k ultra realistic

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: shalomnigga, FeelingUgly, Shkreliii and 24 others
Girlfriend in 2 weeks lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
She Sends a message every 5 minutes to check on me, She Already started naming our children LMAO
Sounds like she's mentally unstable...

• +1
Reactions: FeelingUgly, Shkreliii and romanstock
Chatgpt prompt:
Write a story about a girl who is obsessed with me

Midjourney prompt:
Ethnic girl mirror selfie 4k ultra realistic
:lul:try your best to replicate this post with whatever prompts and try coming up with similar one, Imagine thinking AI can generate images that aren't totally shit or hypereasltic :lul:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and BigJimsWornOutTires
Generic as fuck.

A million bitches that looked the same came up when I reverse image searched her face.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Shkreliii, diamondbill and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, BigJimsWornOutTires and Gonthar
What's so bad about that JFL
Don't want people to use that as reference to "Girl he wants" vs "Girl he got" although they are free to do that, Idgaf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and Fiqh
good for you

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Gmogger
How tall is she and how tall are you
I find it interesting tall girls care less about height than the shorter ones

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Primalsplit
as long as you re happy bhai
He for sure happy about it.
Hence his essay, about how happy he is.
Mogging all unhappy-cells

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, m0ss26, kebab and 1 other person
Generic as fuck.

A million bitches that looked the same came up when I reverse image searched her face.
Already told you she's isn't the best looking but her other qualities bump her up, Call me bluepilled if you want

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, m0ss26 and Gmogger
He for sure happy about it.
Hence his essay, about how happy he is.
Mogging all unhappy-cells
I am happy bro FR, Feels good to have someone by my side after being anxious

• +1
Already told you she's isn't the best looking but her other qualities bump her up, Call me bluepilled if you want
Btw bhai just joking bro you won at life if she is loyal to you.
Congratulation.
Don't think you need better you already had. Take care of your girl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 42566 and Gmogger
Btw bhai just joking bro you won at life if she is loyal to you.
Congratulation.
Don't think you need better you already had. Take care of your girl
Thanks bro :heart:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii and Deleted member 47272
Btw Pal
Why she is look like 13?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Deleted member 42566
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Deleted member 47272
About her
I got matched with a girl about 2 weeks ago that is pretty much obsessed with me! Never had a girl treat me like this that wasn't a ugly land whale, I mostly attract LTB's and MTBs but this one's the best looking out of the ones that is deeply attracted to me, She has amazing body, feminine voice, Isn't a fucking feminist or LGBT Sucker, Obviously she isn't a Stacy facially but her other aspects make me deeply attracted to her, Call it a cope if you want

Her behavior
When I send her pictures she ignores that ones where I am sucking in my cheeks and squinting like a faggot she ignores them and finds the ones where I smile and have my natural face as "Cute" I told her I like Andrew Tate (For fun) and she also told that she always liked his message (Clearly she's lying so I don't feel bad :lul:) She Sends a message every 5 minutes to check on me, She Already started naming our children LMAO

Brutal Height pill
I asked her what she really finds attractive about me and she started listing personality traits LMAO, Then asked her to be real and asked her the most attractive physical aspect about me and she said it's was my eyes and then the height :lul: Note I never revealed her my height until this question but she was aware that I was pretty tall as I had a picture of mine next to 6'7 door frame, I told her that we have about a 13 inch height difference and I could hear her eggs explode LMAO

View attachment 2564911

View attachment 2564919
View attachment 2564920

She sent me a picture of Her dad who turned out to be fucking 6'3 slayer with thick black long hair with braids, NGL he brutally frame mogged me from what I saw, Looked like a mixture of Jason Mamoa and Tom Ellis
nigga im not trying to hate on your grind but sounds like she has bpd not even joking man

dont get your expectations up, but maybe she is mentally ill in a stable way so keep trying.

• +1
Imagine LTRing a girl who uses online dating

Funny GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, Shkreliii, NewOneXY and 5 others
people in here talking trash cause she isn’t a stacy but at the end of the day this guy gets chad worship from a mtb-htb and the rest of us dont, it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Deleted member 42566
nigga im not trying to hate on your grind but sounds like she has bpd not even joking man

dont get your expectations up, but maybe she is mentally ill in a stable way so keep trying.
Yeah I've felt that, Her mom wasn't present in life had a rough childhood, Her mood fluctuates a lot, She's super insecure and emotional about loosing me even though it's been like 2 weeks, She has a great relationship with her dad which might a green flag

• +1
I asked her what she really finds attractive about me and she started listing personality traits LMAO, Then asked her to be real and asked her the most attractive physical aspect about me and she said it's was my eyes and then the height :lul:
A bit cringe.
Other than that. Good job. Mirin. She looks good. I've passed a girl who looks just like her and Im now rethinking if it was a bad decision. Be glad u have this.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Nick.Harte
Congrats buddy boyo.

• +1
Was reading with a smile but caged when you posted her pic.

Tho I won't stay hating. Good on you OP. This is the dream of most people, to be accepted and accept someone else as how they are

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Shkreliii and Gmogger
Imagine LTRing a girl who uses online dating

Funny GIF
Should've been more specific but I met her on meetup app under the description of an event going to a theatre with group of friends, Turns out she lives several thousand miles away, So plans were cancelled and we started talking

• +1
Was reading with a smile but caged when you posted her pic.

Tho I won't stay hating. Good on you OP. This is the dream of most people, to be accepted and accept someone else as how they are
Yeah I understand that she isn't the best looking girl but her other qualities makes me wanna stay in relationship even though it's against the blackpill mindset, I am doing what I feel is the best

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and ReadBooksEveryday
I really hate to be the negative nigga
I dont understand why people are happy for you

You met her on a dating app..

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and blonde chad
Yeah I understand that she isn't the best looking girl but her other qualities makes me wanna stay in relationship even though it's against the blackpill mindset, I am doing what I feel is the best
Jfl at taking the ‘blackpill’ as some sort of bible

Do what feels right. At end of the day blackpill will make you think slaying at 50 is peak life (spoiler it isn’t)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, lilxder2, try2beme and 1 other person
You bought a Latina? I thought Slavery was haram

• +1
  • JFL
I really hate to be the negative nigga
I dont understand why people are happy for you

You met her on a dating app..
As I mentioned above, I met her on meetup app for an event which was going to a theatre but the plans were cancelled because of the distance between us but we started talking and go to know each other better, She doesn't even have a public Instagram account let alone dating app

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and try2beme