Finally got out of the 50% black area i was in

LampPostPrime

LampPostPrime

Kraken
christ its crazy how much its increased the dating pool. Its a damn shame black women are fucking disgusting, i cant believe i wasted half my life in areas where half the women were untouchable and vomit worthy.

Honestly now that im in a 8% black area i realize my standards arent even crazy. Dont be fat and dont be fucking black lol. I saw like 10 to 15 girls id gladly worship just going to the store today. Yea theres still fatties cuz im still in america but damn at least theres hardly any blacks lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Debetro, Sub0 and 6 others
Also holy shit everything is so much more civilized and peaceful. No loud ghetto rap no fighting no random yelling and screaming lol. If anyone here has rhe misfortune of living in a black area, i implore you to leave by any means necessary. You won't regret it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, Debetro, Sub0 and 2 others
BLACK WOMEN VS BLACK MEN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 29155, flippasav and 6 others
christ its crazy how much its increased the dating pool. Its a damn shame black women are fucking disgusting, i cant believe i wasted half my life in areas where half the women were untouchable and vomit worthy.

Honestly now that im in a 8% black area i realize my standards arent even crazy. Dont be fat and dont be fucking black lol. I saw like 10 to 15 girls id gladly worship just going to the store today. Yea theres still fatties cuz im still in america but damn at least theres hardly any blacks lol
in the same situation but with hispanics jfl it’s hell please save me

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 29155, 5.5psl and 3 others
in the same situation but with hispanics jfl it’s hell please save me
Hispanics arent bad tho, at least theyre hard working and not as dangerousand lazy and loud as blacks. I mean they commit more crime than whites but nowhere near that of blacks

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and Deleted member 27452
Hispanics arent bad tho, at least theyre hard working and not as dangerousand lazy and loud as blacks. I mean they commit more crime than whites but nowhere near that of blacks
no they reject me cuz i’m too white jfl i’d rather be around blacks cuz atleast if I befriend one i’ll be safe

• JFL
Reactions: theRiderEffect
no they reject me cuz i’m too white jfl i’d rather be around blacks cuz atleast if I befriend one i’ll be safe
Lol well blacks hate whites a lot more than hispanics hate whites. A lot of blacks are just looking for an excuse to attack a cracka

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
Lol well blacks hate whites a lot more than hispanics hate whites. A lot of blacks are just looking for an excuse to attack a cracka
i’m not white hispanics r jsut too much of shitstains

ur right tho blacks r rly aggressive they’ll end ur life before the rope does

• So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime

This thread is hilarous. Didn’t you find a gl one to slay? Not even one to run JBW on?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155

lmfao i had this euphoric experience too but am back in this shithole fuck i hate it here !!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Mixed and lightskinned black bitches fog hard
Theyre cool but by definition not really black. So not really who i was referring to

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 29155, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Theyre cool but by definition not really black. So not really who i was referring to
What race are you? I’m black and most of my relationships have been lightskins or Spanish bitches, the disparity of attraction between dark skin and light skin women is crazy, I don’t really even like saying it that much cuz it makes me feel like a coon lmao

What race are you? I’m black and most of my relationships have been lightskins or Spanish bitches, the disparity of attraction between dark skin and light skin women is crazy, I don’t really even like saying it that much cuz it makes me feel like a coon lmao
Yeah but mixed foids don’t count for obvious reasons I mean imagine saying “black foids are ugly except mixed r acce foids they look good” it’s just very condescending and disrespectful hilarious to see though. When you say Spanish do you mean spics or actual Spanish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Kamui
Yeah but mixed foids don’t count for obvious reasons I mean imagine saying “black foids are ugly except mixed r acce foids they look good” it’s just very condescending and disrespectful hilarious to see though. When you say Spanish do you mean spics or actual Spanish
True, I’m not going to say that all black foids are ugly ofc cuz there are some baddie darkskins out there that are foggers but when you compare the average dark skin to the average light skin it’s very apparent who mogs who. The whole African phenotype itself is more geared towards males instead of females, which is why dark skin bitches get masculinized so much.

Also I should use the proper term “Hispanic” instead of Spanish :lul: jfl. The ones I did fw tho were Puerto Ricans and Dominicans.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
True, I’m not going to say that all black foids are ugly ofc cuz there are some baddie darkskins out there that are foggers but when you compare the average dark skin to the average light skin it’s very apparent who mogs who. The whole African phenotype itself is more geared towards males instead of females, which is why dark skin bitches get masculinized so much.

Also I should use the proper term “Hispanic” instead of Spanish :lul: jfl. The ones I did fw tho were Puerto Ricans and Dominicans.
You should also call mixed people mixed instead of “lightskin” because many lightskins are 100% African so it would also make sense for you to call them that.

But yeah the negroid phenotype is geared to men, I won’t say “African” as East Africans have a phenotype thag foids look good in but men look horrible in so it just depends, but negroids look horrendous as foids on avg it’s true. I think it’s cos it’s an Ogre phenotype I could be wrong but when I see Africans (negroid variant) they look like ogres both men and women

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
You should also call mixed people mixed instead of “lightskin” because many lightskins are 100% African so it would also make sense for you to call them that.

But yeah the negroid phenotype is geared to men, I won’t say “African” as East Africans have a phenotype thag foids look good in but men look horrible in so it just depends, but negroids look horrendous as foids on avg it’s true. I think it’s cos it’s an Ogre phenotype I could be wrong but when I see Africans (negroid variant) they look like ogres both men and women
Idk I say the lightskin and mixed thing interchangeably, it’s just a habit

Also ye negroid African pheno does look ogre on both men and women but it can work more in our favour as long as it isn’t too extreme with certain features (giant nose, giant lips etc)

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Idk I say the lightskin and mixed thing interchangeably, it’s just a habit

Also ye negroid African pheno does look ogre on both men and women but it can work more in our favour as long as it isn’t too extreme with certain features (giant nose, giant lips etc)
Yeah it works for men cos ogre == masc. but as we know there’s a limit, the lips nose etc cannot be cartoonishly big as to fuck up the harmony and golden ratio but it’s easier for the men as bigger wider faces and features are more appropriate on males as opposed to females.

I think blacks should have been made where our women look different to the men. Like how some species the females look like a completely different creature to the males. We should have had that happen. Maybe then we’d be happy

if the whites anf Arabs just killed 2 million blacks in Africa and rapeded 1.8 million in 260AD, by this time we would get a world free of racism.

This is why I don't believe in liberal agenda and secularist bullshit

That guy is also ugly.

Its just that Da Dews brainwashing made him more tolerable to your eyes.
ugly in your autistic brain because he is conventionally attractive