Finally joining a MMA gym.

To much gay grappling and shit for me,
I like muay thai better where its straight fighting.
nobody will stand in front of you exchange blows. Most fights end up on the ground. Even in kickboxning and boxing theres clinch all the time. Grappling is not gay. You never was tortured by some wrestler or grappler so you dont know. Its worst suffering when you cant breath or youre flying. Even at medival times or in feudal japan, grappling was considered more effective since its easier to close distance than hold it. You can be greatest kickboxer ever but dude will just get you down from suprise and its over.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Fuaaaaaarrrkkk 11 years MMA experience is worth gold,why'd you quit?
He'd probably get in the ufc or can start his own gym with that. MMA is only around 25 years old.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Gengar
Fuaaaaaarrrkkk 11 years MMA experience is worth gold,why'd you quit?
money was the main reason, it was expensive af. €40/month and that does not include traveling 3 times a week. around €12/month and i had no job to keep paying €52.
He'd probably get in the ufc or can start his own gym with that. MMA is only around 25 years old.
im 24 now.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RobticaI and RichardSpencel
Mirin legs son
Wow1

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and RobticaI
For your weight class probably if you trained the whole time.
yeah im skinny af but i think id be heavier if i kept doing mma

nobody will stand in front of you exchange blows. Most fights end up on the ground. Even in kickboxning and boxing theres clinch all the time. Grappling is not gay. You never was tortured by some wrestler or grappler so you dont know. Its worst suffering when you cant breath or youre flying. Even at medival times or in feudal japan, grappling was considered more effective since its easier to close distance than hold it. You can be greatest kickboxer ever but dude will just get you down from suprise and its over.

Fights almost never end up on the ground except in mma, only if someone gets knocked out in a streetfight.
I hope so,I just wanna be able to fuck up normies on the street with ease tbh

You dont even need training for that, 99% of all normies our age has never fought in their life.

Fights almost never end up on the ground except in mma, only if someone gets knocked out in a streetfight.
its opposite 80% of fights finish on the gorund. All fights i saw was getting someone into headlock and draging down

its opposite 80% of fights finish on the gorund. All fights i saw was getting someone into headlock and draging down

Ive never seen it happen and I would never let anyone have gay sex with me on the ground,
I would knock them out before.

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Ive never seen it happen and I would never let anyone have gay sex with me on the ground,
I would knock them out before.
try that with wrestler haha. I wonder if medival knights and navy seals are gay too

try that with wrestler haha. I wonder if medival knights and navy seals are gay too

Yeah I dont like wrestling and streetfights rarely end up with any wrestling.

Yeah I dont like wrestling and streetfights rarely end up with any wrestling.
they do and dont think that as averge size human you can knock bigger people out quickly with stricking and beat up few oponents. Watch that video with jre and jocko

they do and dont think that as averge size human you can knock bigger people out quickly with stricking and beat up few oponents. Watch that video with jre and jocko

No I dont like wrestling and I will never learn it,