I am genuinely considering joining the Amish

avenox

avenox

jacobfuckingjones
Joined
Mar 2, 2025
Posts
16,662
Reputation
24,376
Yeah I know they aren’t looking for new members as they’re already growing rapidly, I also know I will have to speak Pennsylvania Dutch sure whatever.

I can survive without modern transportation and without my phone, (Horse ridings cooler anyway)

I bet it’s sick
 
  • +1
Reactions: jp212, real_rxz, NinjaRG9 and 3 others
You're brown
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Orcairis, sub3forfemcels, Oscaridk and 2 others
It would be a very relaxed life

But Amish arnt where I am
 
  • +1
Reactions: avenox and Oscaridk
Yeah I know they aren’t looking for new members as they’re already growing rapidly, I also know I will have to speak Pennsylvania Dutch sure whatever.

I can survive without modern transportation and without my phone, (Horse ridings cooler anyway)

I bet it’s sick
Yeah bro It'll be a chill life if you join Amish. I'd recommend ascending to HMTN overall height face and all factors and then going to the Amish and find a loyal HTB. That's a pretty good life to me
 
  • +1
Reactions: avenox
Yeah I know they aren’t looking for new members as they’re already growing rapidly, I also know I will have to speak Pennsylvania Dutch sure whatever.

I can survive without modern transportation and without my phone, (Horse ridings cooler anyway)

I bet it’s sick
WOULD THEY LET YOU IN?
 
  • +1
Reactions: avenox
I am kurdish

Is that considered brown
i mean if youre white passing youll be fine i think
i wouldnt say youre brown brown, its possible you are tho
aryan kurd
 
  • +1
Reactions: avenox
i mean if youre white passing youll be fine i think
i wouldnt say youre brown brown, its possible you are tho
aryan kurd

Black hair semi light brown eyes and pasty skin, so one below from pale, although tanned in summer
 
  • +1
Reactions: NinjaRG9
Black hair semi light brown eyes and pasty skin, so one below from pale, although tanned in summer
avoid getting tanned pal dont fall to the enthic propaganda
 
  • +1
Reactions: avenox
avoid getting tanned pal dont fall to the enthic propaganda

I dont do it on purpose, its just i get tanned in summer, and id rather be tanned than apply cancer causing chemicals on my body for it
 
  • +1
Reactions: NinjaRG9
avoid getting tanned pal dont fall to the enthic propaganda

Im 99% my mothers lineage is aryan, grandad blue eyes, she has light beown hair and hazel eyes, even saw one family member at a relatives house with a10 eyes some how
 
  • +1
Reactions: NinjaRG9
Amish will not let you in, like less than 0.01% chance. Sometimes people do it but it’s ultra rare, especially if they aren’t already from a similar group like Mennonites.

However, it is more feasible to join Mennonites which are in many ways the same and actually a bit more chill. It would still be very hard to join traditional Mennonites but it’s not impossible. But be aware, I mention traditional Mennonites because there are also modern Mennonites which share the same label but are very different, very progressive and not like the traditional Mennonites at all , for example traditional Mennonites look a lot like Amish but modern Mennonites look like average Americans.

But it is possible. If you are interested there is a book about it called Will the Real Heretics Please Stand Up? by David Bercot who became Mennonite.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Orcairis, avenox, NinjaRG9 and 1 other person
If you want to end up with a hideous LTB wife that has gone through 9 generations of incest then go for it
 
Im 99% my mothers lineage is aryan, grandad blue eyes, she has light beown hair and hazel eyes, even saw one family member at a relatives house with a10 eyes some how
then youre gucci
 
  • +1
Reactions: avenox
then youre gucci

Apparantely somehow originally my motjers side came from greece, so aryan + greek genes im european aryan let me in norway 🤑
 
  • +1
Reactions: NinjaRG9
Yeah I know they aren’t looking for new members as they’re already growing rapidly, I also know I will have to speak Pennsylvania Dutch sure whatever.

I can survive without modern transportation and without my phone, (Horse ridings cooler anyway)

I bet it’s sick
only whites can be asian ur indian sorry man
 

Similar threads

manhattanbound
Replies
7
Views
36
Lord Vader
Lord Vader
TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
24
Tesarossa
Tesarossa
avenox
Replies
25
Views
120
avenox
avenox
foiddestroyerkenny9
Replies
3
Views
60
ibuprofn778
ibuprofn778
NarrowBoneMarrow
Replies
13
Views
110
incomplete
incomplete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top