FINALLY MY MOM HAS FUCKING DIED

Daqirius

Daqirius

Kraken
KIDNEY FAILURE, HOSPITAL, WOW, A HUGE WEIGHT HAS BEEN LIFTED OFF MY SHOULDERS. HAHAHA AND TO THINK IT ONLY TOOK 21 YEARS OF MY LIFE. JFL I CAN FINALLY LIVE LIFE WITHOUT HER TRYING TO INSERT HERSELF IN MY LIFE, AND TO THINK JUST TO THINK THAT I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT NOW JFL

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Nirvana, DarkAscender, iloveboobs and 13 others
Where she buried

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
KIDNEY FAILURE, HOSPITAL, WOW, A HUGE WEIGHT HAS BEEN LIFTED OFF MY SHOULDERS. HAHAHA AND TO THINK IT ONLY TOOK 21 YEARS OF MY LIFE. JFL I CAN FINALLY LIVE LIFE WITHOUT HER TRYING TO INSERT HERSELF IN MY LIFE, AND TO THINK JUST TO THINK THAT I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT NOW JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv, iblamechico, Sub5kang and 1 other person
u been on this forum since 2021 and i havent seen or acknowledged u a single fucking time. Most irrelevant user ever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, bourgeoizyzz, RichardSpencel and 2 others
u been on this forum since 2021 and i havent seen or acknowledged u a single fucking time. Most irrelevant user ever
DONT CARE, IM MORE POPULAR THAN YOU, COPE RETARD

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and n9wiff
Who gives a shit if you are relevant here or not jfl

• +1
Reactions: Daqirius, ss07, Sub5kang and 1 other person
Most empathetic .org user

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Nirvana, iblamechico and 9 others
Yoooo wtf I hate my mother but this is wild

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts, BimaxLaser, totalynotme and 5 others
Dogshit larp

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
That's sad but I can understand you if she was narcy and it sounds like maybe she was

Most compassionate org user

• JFL
Reactions: BimaxLaser and Sub5kang
She sounded like a bitch and I'm also glad she's dead.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daqirius, BimaxLaser, nofap and 3 others
Yoooo wtf I hate my mother but this is wild
I don't hate her tbh I just think that she's too overprotective which is just because she cares for me :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
May Allah either guide you or destroy you.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and iblamechico
Stfu shia
Im sunni

And look man, i said " May Allah guide you" first because i want it more than the destroy part

Have respect for your mother. If you dont learn to respect your mother you can't respect anything. She could even be have been a bad person and yet still she would be deserving of some respect. At least don't speak ill about your family members that are dead.

I just hope you said it as a coping mechanism to fight sadness and sorrow, in which case May Allah make it easy for you and substitute her with someone who is even better.

• +1
Reactions: Daqirius