Finally starting Retin-A (Tret) NEED ADVICE

Schizomogger

Schizomogger

Drugmaxxing
everyone mirin tret on these forums so trying it out, have fairly decent skin with some roscea and scars so it will be interesting to try out.

Amazon product ASIN B09PYSS2LF
found this secret tret on amazon that is legit according to other post (will try to get a prescription) but trying his out

Amazon product ASIN B00NR1YQK4
after I shower and I will apply pea size of .1 tret at night then apply this hydrating moisturizer before sleep.

anyone give me some tips on what to look out for and what to do? I’m aware of the purging and also the “faggot glow” (but thats the entire point jfl at these subhuman tards) how long will this take for the side effects to subside? And i apply moisturizer + spf in the morning after cleansing and vitamin c serum is that fine? ive been lurking hard these tret post and researching for hours so I pray to Gandy that my skin ascends hard :feelsokman:

Ive been also using retinol facial cleanser when showering and benzoyl peroxide for pimples here and there along w exfoliating once or twice a week :feelsyay:

It’s already over for you, you are curry, you will never experience happiness and always be doomed for a life as a subhuman among gods

Why are you butthurt? I am just helping you, you are making a fool of yourself by looksmaxing, thinking it would make any difference for you, just accept it’s over
I’m not curry bahi