Finally taking action (14yo)

Ibl4meinfras

Ibl4meinfras

accept that it’s over
Joined
Oct 13, 2025
Posts
1,355
Reputation
1,210
Little backstory:

Newly 14

I already have done basically every softmaxx imaginable
I take tons of supplements, (nothing insane)
I use prescription topicals etc
Currently on GHK, BPC157, TB500



Why I’m doing what I’m doing:
My main flaw has been my height (currently around 5’6, I’ve actually been growing a lot recently, but I used to be hardstuck 5’3)


MY STACK:
 
  • +1
Reactions: ewri
FUCK I DIDNT MEAN TO POST
 
DNR THIS DIDNT MEAN TO POSR
 
niggas in middle school
Challenge Try Not To Laugh GIF
 

Similar threads

Ibl4meinfras
Replies
6
Views
24
Gudlifer
Gudlifer
chud10282892
Replies
6
Views
40
anaverageman
anaverageman
ArchangeI
Replies
19
Views
107
IronMike
IronMike
cursedbybones
Replies
12
Views
44
dreamz
dreamz
ESR
Replies
8
Views
72
bhsoda_destroyer
bhsoda_destroyer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top