Finally went on Tinder date. Escalating is impossible, instantly friendzoned

Ken

Ken

Equinox
Met up with her late at night at a fastfood place. She looked 30+ pounds heavier than her pics. She suggested a walk in the park. It was almost pitch black, she said she didnt feel safe walking there alone but she could tell she could trust me. (Over for hightrustcels). I was too nervous to escalate. We just had a friendly conversation.

I went on a short autistic rant about Richard Ramirez near the end of the date I thought I had creeped her out and she would ghost me. Afterwards she texted me that she had a good time and wanted to see me again. Im pretty sure im already friendzoned. :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, bogii, Deleted member 18244 and 21 others
I knew you It, you're too much of a cuck for this shit.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Roquefort, chadtindermoney, Hero of the Imperium and 8 others
I knew you It, you're too much of a cuck for this shit.
I have two more scheduled next week. Im getting better every time.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, squirrelcel, Merćer and 7 others
at least your actually making progress, but i still think tinder is a scam and bars would have had you laid years back

• +1
Reactions: Dog, BigJimsWornOutTires, Daniel Plainview and 5 others
i fucking told you to take drugs to lower inhib. yous should bully her for being fat but do it in a joking manner and gaslight her about it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Hero of the Imperium, thereallegend and 2 others
Do on the date and escelate

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Ken nigga…it’s been a year since oneitis fiasco on lookism and all the progress u did was go on tinder date for chat

Bro, this should have happened in a week max..+ sex at her place (cause u said u live with parent sor something)

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, ReadBooksEveryday and Ken
i fucking told you to take drugs to lower inhib. yous should bully her for being fat but do it in a joking manner and gaslight her about it
Ill drink some alchohol before the date next time. She was fat but at least she had massive tits and a cute face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 16369
Met up with her late at night at a fastfood place. She looked 30+ pounds heavier than her pics. She suggested a walk in the park. It was almost pitch black, she said she didnt feel safe walking there alone but she could tell she could trust me. (Over for hightrustcels). I was too nervous to escalate. We just had a friendly conversation.

I went on a short autistic rant about Richard Ramirez near the end of the date I thought I had creeped her out and she would ghost me. Afterwards she texted me that she had a good time and wanted to see me again. Im pretty sure im already friendzoned. :feelswhy:
Mirin tbh.

Im too high-inhib to even msg my matches. :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, latincell95, squirrelcel and 3 others
at least your actually making progress, but i still think tinder is a scam and bars would have had you laid years back
I hate bars they are worse than shit. Night clubs>>>>. But then again, if you don't have connections its not worth it.

• +1
Slaying once you’re on the date is incredibly easy - getting dates is the hard bit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 16220, Adonis and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Nims and Ken
Slaying once you’re on the date is incredibly easy - getting dates is the hard bit
This was my 7th first date. Im still a kissless virgin :feelswhy:

If I wasnt so high inhib and aspie I could have had my oneitis.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, aBetterMii and thereallegend

you could have not. never forget that high PSL high noise jocks are a thing and she didn't give you the time of her day because she was busy with them.

Either you’re frauding your pics way too hard or ridiculously high inhib

I have 90% slay rate irl even with faceapped frauded pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Deleted member, the BULL and 1 other person
She probably assumed you were gay cause you were more focused on Ramirez than her

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, the BULL and Ken

This was my first online date. All my other dates were through mutual friends or work.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and Ken
She probably assumed you were gay cause you were more focused on Ramirez than her
gay and low t gook. i'm surprised he can find girls to go on dates with while my tinder is stalling.

• JFL
Reactions: chadtindermoney and Ken

what faceapp filter do you use tbh

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel
Over if you didn't ask for full body pics
She had a pic where she wasnt fat, probably from highschool. Shes 18. She must have went through the freshman 15 twice.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mustascend and thereallegend
what faceapp filter do you use tbh
I use the smile one tbh I’ve moved on from FaceApp and started full on morphing myself recently

• JFL
Reactions: squirrelcel, Deleted member 9801, Ken and 1 other person
I use the smile one tbh I’ve moved on from FaceApp and started full on morphing myself recently
no girl ever called you out on the fact you don't have colgate spot tier smile irl??

no girl ever called you out on the fact you don't have colgate spot tier smile irl??
No haha - I just avoid smiling in the dates

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I have two more scheduled next week. Im getting better every time.
must be pretty good looking if you getting 3 dates in a week?

• JFL
must be pretty good looking if you getting 3 dates in a week?
No average, I get rated 7-8 on photofeeler. My dates are all beckies. They dont look fat in the pics but probably are irl

I went on a short autistic rant about Richard Ramirez near the end of the date
"So anyway you know this guy Ricard RAmirez? he is such a low inhib badboy ngl also he looked like a psl7 model back in the day tbh i need to massmurdermax, did u see his orbitals and forward grown zygos? what do you think Jessica?"

• JFL
Reactions: chadtindermoney, squirrelcel, Deleted member and 1 other person

You dont need to escalate on the first date unlesss you just wanna fuck.
You will not get friendzoned only if she finds you unattractive.
But stop the rant stuff.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mustascend and Ken
If you literally invite them to your house they know immediately what that means it’s not hard

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
This was my first online date. All my other dates were through mutual friends or work.
The first online meeting is always the worst, the more people you meet online the easier it will be. I can still remember my first tinder date :lul:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Ken
You dont need to escalate on the first date unlesss you just wanna fuck.
You will not get friendzoned only if she finds you unattractive.

But stop the rant stuff.
I wish I would have known this a few months ago. Everyone always says to go for sex or at least a kiss minimum on the first date. All the redpill channels are focused on slaying. I ruined a potential LTR because of this.

I wish I would have known this a few months ago. Everyone always says to go for sex or at least a kiss minimum on the first date. All the redpill channels are focused on slaying. I ruined a potential LTR because of this.
I got this girl to fuck on the first date and it still led to LTR

• Woah
Yeah its possible with non-virgins. But only virgins are worth LTRing. Or at least females with a body count lower than 3.
Stop being a misyonist

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member
"So anyway you know this guy Ricard RAmirez? he is such a low inhib badboy ngl also he looked like a psl7 model back in the day tbh i need to massmurdermax, did u see his orbitals and forward grown zygos? what do you think Jessica?"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Over
She's the one that brought up Ted Bundy.

I asked her why she would invite me to a park alone that late at night. She said I looked trustworthy, but so did Ted Bundy. After that I talked a bit about Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez until I noticed she looked a little weirded out.

• JFL
Reactions: squirrelcel and Over
Imagine going on tinder before surgerymaxxing

Imagine PUTTING a fucking pic before surgery

for real? How do you do it? do you go on a date first and then invite them to your place after ?
i have a tinder date coming up, would appreciate tips

for real? How do you do it? do you go on a date first and then invite them to your place after ?
i have a tinder date coming up, would appreciate tips
Yes literally go to a bar have a couple of drinks then invite them back to yours afterwards

Dude, what the fuck? Why must it be me to point out the elephant in the room? Ugh. Smh. She wanted to walk in the dark park with you so she could suck your dick. But she's not going to ask you that. Awkward. And you shouldn't ask, "Um. Can I pull my dick out so you can suck it?" Ugh! Cringe! Creepy.

You're supposed to pull it out yourself while she's talking about skincare lotions as she views the scenery. Then she turns back to you and something seems off. She senses a new actor in the scene as she glances down and HELLO! By natural woman instinct, she'll drop to her knees and say, "Let me take care of that for you."

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ken and LightSkinNoob
Dude, what the fuck? Why must it be me to point out the elephant in the room? Ugh. Smh. She wanted to walk in the dark park with you so she could suck your dick. But she's not going to ask you that. Awkward. And you shouldn't ask, "Um. Can I pull my dick out so you can suck it?" Ugh! Cringe! Creepy.

You're supposed to pull it out yourself while she's talking about skincare lotions as she views the scenery. Then she turns back to you and something seems off. She senses a new actor in the scene as she glances down and HELLO! By natural woman instinct, she'll drop to her knees and say, "Let me take care of that for you."
Mirin low inhib rapemaxxing tactic oldcel

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Mirin low inhib rapemaxxing tactic oldcel
Rape? Why do you have rape on the brain? No one's suggesting rape here. Why was that your to-go place?

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
  • Hmm...
I’m getting desperate grandpa
Grandpa??? Wtf. If I were grandpa, that would place my mom at a very young age of my conception. Ugh. Cringe! I bet you work for Netflix, uh?

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
You need help from someone tbh. It's not that hard

• So Sad
I’m getting desperate grandpa
I'll work for your company. I have an idea for a series — Lord of the Flies in G-Strings. Uh? Netflix material or what?

• JFL