Finally went on Tinder date. Escalating is impossible, instantly friendzoned

I have two more scheduled next week. Im getting better every time.
How you getting all these dates? What do u look like and what these bishes looking like?

Met up with her late at night at a fastfood place. She looked 30+ pounds heavier than her pics. She suggested a walk in the park. It was almost pitch black, she said she didnt feel safe walking there alone but she could tell she could trust me. (Over for hightrustcels). I was too nervous to escalate. We just had a friendly conversation.

I went on a short autistic rant about Richard Ramirez near the end of the date I thought I had creeped her out and she would ghost me. Afterwards she texted me that she had a good time and wanted to see me again. Im pretty sure im already friendzoned. :feelswhy:
Get coaching from John Anthony litestylr

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ken
How you getting all these dates? What do u look like and what these bishes looking like?
I only go out with girls who message me first or call me attractive. They are not attractive at all. All sub-5.

I only go out with girls who message me first or call me attractive. They are not attractive at all. All sub-5.
youre neuroticism maxxed

are you asian btw?

• So Sad
Oh ok

Met up with her late at night at a fastfood place. She looked 30+ pounds heavier than her pics. She suggested a walk in the park. It was almost pitch black, she said she didnt feel safe walking there alone but she could tell she could trust me. (Over for hightrustcels). I was too nervous to escalate. We just had a friendly conversation.

I went on a short autistic rant about Richard Ramirez near the end of the date I thought I had creeped her out and she would ghost me. Afterwards she texted me that she had a good time and wanted to see me again. Im pretty sure im already friendzoned. :feelswhy:
if she's fat don't date her, better to be incel than to be with a landwhale

• +1
Slaying once you’re on the date is incredibly easy - getting dates is the hard bit
What do. I get dates pretty damn easily but can't get intimate for shit

• +1
Yes literally go to a bar have a couple of drinks then invite them back to yours afterwards
It's really that easy. Just have a random convo about whatever bullshit then take her back home? I don't need to escalate and flirt and play 4d chess to get her to see my room?

• +1
It's really that easy. Just have a random convo about whatever bullshit then take her back home? I don't need to escalate and flirt and play 4d chess to get her to see my room?
Yeah it’s legit pretty easy.

I mean the hard part is getting the actual dates cos the conversion rate of matches to dates is soooo bad. But te conversion rate of dates to slays is really good

• Hmm...
Yeah it’s legit pretty easy.

I mean the hard part is getting the actual dates cos the conversion rate of matches to dates is soooo bad. But te conversion rate of dates to slays is really good
Honestly I'm probably just unattractive irl. Girls never seem invested or flirtatious when meeting me

• So Sad