Finally went outside today

D

Disabledcel

[This account is permenantly deleted]
Joined
Apr 1, 2020
Posts
5,373
Reputation
10,207
As soon as I get to ground floor I see a 6'4 sharp jaw hunter eyes he kinda looked similar to the chad IRL guy but Arab. He had 2 JB's following him they were 5'4 probably twins tbh. The mogging was so fucking brutal, he also had a fucking solid frame too FAAAAAARK.
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Htobrother and maxmendietta
Where do u live
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Disabledcel and Deleted member 6902
Never leave the basement again
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Golang, Disabledcel and Deleted member 6902
He swallowed cute anime girl avi pill
He listened to me bro
IMG 20200522 193055
 
  • +1
Reactions: Elias
Can confirm.
I was the chad
 
  • +1
Reactions: Elias

Similar threads

Muttcel foid killer
Replies
2
Views
13
BigBallsLarry
BigBallsLarry
rollthefuckingdice
Replies
6
Views
31
DrRodger
DrRodger
Lemic
Replies
15
Views
73
bIiss
bIiss
Thodian
Replies
3
Views
22
Jimcel
Jimcel
ArchangeI
Replies
20
Views
122
StarvingAutist
StarvingAutist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top