Finasteride appreciation thread

Finesteride killed my cock while I was on it. Beware!
Probably because you had a low testosterone combined with high estrogen level as ur baseline. Did you get bloodwork checked before and after?

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
I’ve been on fin 1.25mg for almost 2 months now (somedays I take 5mg because I can’t be bothered splitting the tablet) and I’ve noticed nothing. Not a single thing. Even my cumloads are the same as pre-fin.

I think the fear mongering is real tbh

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and ifyouwannabemylover
I've been faking fin for 10 days now, after 2 months if I have no side effects I am thinking of getting my bloodwork done and then moving onto dutasteride is this a good idea?

Age 22 aggressivee balding

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
There have been some reports of a slight drop in libido, would it be an idea to take supplements/drugs to increase libido right from the start to compensate for this? Like MACA and other things.

difficult for me to get hard without physical stimulation while on fin :feelsbadman: :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

On fin i was nw3 most likely now im between nw2 and nw3
Fuck I am 21 and have nearly norwood 3. Both dad and grandad started going bald at early age too. Doctor prescribed me fin yesterday, gonna start it soon.

Y don't u use minox as well?

Last edited:
But I’m still pro fin, for now. I’ve been on fin for over ten years with no massive side effects
Slowclap

I got some really good regrowth already from just fin, I started taking 1.25mg/day back in December, I was at NW3V and the vertex has been filling in nicely from just fin.
I love fin, if it wasn't for all the fearmongering from baldies I would have started 5 years ago already and wouldn't have to recover this much ground and maybe get a transplant.