Finasteride Facts

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
First of all, go to hair forums and talk with real experienced users to understand the potential real life side effects. This forum is retarded on hair.

I've used fin for 7 months here what I experienced;

*Low sexual drive but not like huge, maybe less %15 percent at MOST.
*No morning wood which is a sign for changes (it has bothered me, felt scared why this is not happening?)
*No cognitive effects
*Insane hair growth
*Testosterone boost. Maybe it can be lowered in long term but fin DOES raise your test levels

What my friend experienced,
*Erectile disfunction,
*Depression
*No testo boost or not that significant

Here comes the tricky part; my friend is a fat fuck who has no experience in lifting so he's an unhealthy, chubby, lethargic 27 years old male anyway.
After lurking on forums and talking with real patients in doctors office i understood that;
All the "fin is poison i got ED:soy::soy:" guys have unhealthy lifestyles and bodies at the beginning with anyway. No one talking about the correlation of the hormonal balance before fin and a few people monitor their blood levels before fin.
Think about it, Even fucking transition males can get hard.
I met so many fin users and none of them had severe side effects. Not at all. Some of them were married with children after fin.

If you are not the %1 percent unlucky guy, you won't have severe effects on the fin. I met many fin users who doesn't have any severe effects from Fin.

So why did I quit this? Because I want to get HT and then use it for like 10 months and quit it again. I just don't want to rely on a pill for a lifetime. If I got balder again after HT, I will get another one. I probably will have at least 15 years of hair like this. After that time, who knows, maybe a realistic hair system?
Some of my colleagues got HT in Turkey and Spain and it looks incredible. Even better with SMP.

On minoxidil, I've used it for 3,5 years irregularly. Sometimes daily 2 times, sometimes using 2 times in a week. I had an insanely healthy heart, my doc said "you can be an athlete" but Minox gave me palpitations, irregular heartbeat, etc.

So Minox is worst than fin.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8165 and 8 others
>facts
>my friend did this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 19769, LooksmaxxHopeful and 11 others
did you use liquid or foam minox, I only use it once a day to limit sides

I'd rather not use minox but I need it

Sides from topical minoxidil :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, Deleted member 19769, LooksmaxxHopeful and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I experienced basically same as you. Morning wood is gone, which sucks. I'm also not a complete horny dog like I once was, but the drive is still there. On a side note, your logic is flawed on hair transplants. Without Fin/Dut your donor area will not be able to keep up with your ongoing recession. You're basically just scooping water out of a sinking ship.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
. Without Fin/Dut your donor area will not be able to keep up with your ongoing recession. You're basically just scooping water out of a sinking ship.
i will use until the new follicles completely went ok which is up to 1 year. after that i probably have another ht in 7-10 years. so i will have 15-20 years with multiple ht's.

Have high T, low bf%, good muscle definition, still get side effects. FML :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner and Elvisandreaa
anglos are fucking cucks smh

fin and dut are literally over the counter in my country, nothing to worry about. Your corn syrup filled food is probably more poisonous than any of those drugs

Sides from topical minoxidil :soy:
:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
No thx Jeff

Never again

How did you first notice your heart related issues with Minox?

Did you get the mRNA jab around the time of usage?

so is it common seriously?
as weird as it seems, not many people here know about the existence of fin or dut, or the guys who take it simply won't mention anything about it. But I don't think I ever saw anyone bringing stupid shit like post finasteride syndrome up anywhere here

• WTF
Reactions: randomvanish
as weird as it seems, not many people here know about the existence of fin or dut, or the guys who take it simply won't mention anything about it. But I don't think I ever saw anyone bringing stupid shit like post finasteride syndrome up anywhere here
if they don't use it, how can they bring about it ffs

if they don't use it, how can they bring about it ffs
By anywhere I mean on the internet where we usually see all that talk, not irl. There's surely people using it, otherwise there wouldn't be a market for these drugs and it'd be super expensive, generic fin is like $2 for a month supply.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and randomvanish
First of all, go to hair forums and talk with real experienced users to understand the potential real life side effects. This forum is retarded on hair.

*No morning wood which is a sign for changes (it has bothered me, felt scared why this is not happening?)
*No cognitive effects
*Insane hair growth
*Testosterone boost. Maybe it can be lowered in long term but fin DOES raise your test levels

*Erectile disfunction,
*Depression

Here comes the tricky part; my friend is a fat fuck who has no experience in lifting so he's an unhealthy, chubby, lethargic 27 years old male anyway.
After lurking on forums and talking with real patients in doctors office i understood that;
All the "fin is poison i got ED:soy::soy:" guys have unhealthy lifestyles and bodies at the beginning with anyway. No one talking about the correlation of the hormonal balance before fin and a few people monitor their blood levels before fin.
I met so many fin users and none of them had severe side effects. Not at all. Some of them were married with children after fin.

If you are not the %1 percent unlucky guy, you won't have severe effects on the fin. I met many fin users who doesn't have any severe effects from Fin.

So why did I quit this? Because I want to get HT and then use it for like 10 months and quit it again. I just don't want to rely on a pill for a lifetime. If I got balder again after HT, I will get another one. I probably will have at least 15 years of hair like this. After that time, who knows, maybe a realistic hair system?
Some of my colleagues got HT in Turkey and Spain and it looks incredible. Even better with SMP.

On minoxidil, I've used it for 3,5 years irregularly. Sometimes daily 2 times, sometimes using 2 times in a week. I had an insanely healthy heart, my doc said "you can be an athlete" but Minox gave me palpitations, irregular heartbeat, etc.

Sounds like he was low androgen-estrogen ratio to begin with abs finasteride pushed him over the edge.

An AI would help him and maybe progesterone if his mental was still afterwards.

• +1

*No cognitive effects
*Insane hair growth

*Erectile disfunction,
*Depression

im also just starting fin. not minox. doing fin + MN + ketocon shampoo 3x per week. my balding is very slow but it is happening. i am like nw 1.5/2 or something but have been like that for 5 years without it progressing much further. My dad is 60 and has nw 2-2.5. i think when he was my age was about the same and never did treatment.

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm, randomvanish and Elvisandreaa
this is just my experience but from the years of reading on fin side effects so far i gathered that fat unhealthy dudes get the worst sides while roiders barely ever get any.

in short, low T dudes shouldn't be using fin.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Should i use minoxidil or fin at 16 already receding cause MENA and white genetics are norwood reaper

• +1
Reactions: PYT
But my hairline is receding what should i do, I can't cope with going even more bald
you need to relax and forget about balding for a while. it just not worth it to take the risk.

trust me , after you hop on fin, you will take those hair back. fin + min works like a charm even after 5-10 years of losing hair. 20 is still very very young to get all the lost hair.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 14905
im not balding but just in case in the future i am, if someone gets E.D from finasteride is there anyway to fix it? or do they just have to quit

Should i use minoxidil or fin at 16 already receding cause MENA and white genetics are norwood reaper
fuck bro im so sorry for u bro, hopefully u can fix /r/tressless is a good reddit abt hairloss, best of luck 2 u bro. thank god im brown.

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
im not balding but just in case in the future i am, if someone gets E.D from finasteride is there anyway to fix it? or do they just have to quit
quit and your dht levels will go back

fuck bro im so sorry for u bro, hopefully u can fix /r/tressless is a good reddit abt hairloss, best of luck 2 u bro. thank god im brown.
true I'm a white arab with Ashkenazi ancestry and this is just brutal recipe for your hair

quit and your dht levels will go back
dht is waht makes you bald right? idk i watch some of more plates more dates, but. if they quit do they try again ? and pray they dont get an e.d this time? or just what... just live w an e.d? (

true I'm a white arab with Ashkenazi ancestry and this is just brutal recipe for your hair
yea, i thought i was balding for a bit but thank god it was only vitamin d deficiency i really wanted to cry man it was such a hard time for me, so i do understand the pain people are goign thru and i pray for everyoen who goes thru it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
dht is waht makes you bald right? idk i watch some of more plates more dates, but. if they quit do they try again ? and pray they dont get an e.d this time? or just what... just live w an e.d? (
yes, dude you need to research it more, try haircafe

yea, i thought i was balding for a bit but thank god it was only vitamin d deficiency i really wanted to cry man it was such a hard time for me, so i do understand the pain people are goign thru and i pray for everyoen who goes thru it.
thanks dude, but for most people it can be prevented people just need to be knowledgeable enough on it

that fucking sucks bro wtf do you do then, just choose workingdick or hair? lol
I take duta and my erections are throbbing

• Hmm...
okay but im talking about for people who do expierence E.D's, is it over for them?
some "supposedly" have E.R even after quitting like the pfs mfs, but in theory no there is no such thing

know that more than 2 million prescription are being prescribed for fin and is one of the most prescribed drugs

some "supposedly" have E.R even after quitting like the pfs mfs, but in theory no there is no such thing

know that more than 2 million prescription are being prescribed for fin and is one of the most prescribed drugs
ill do some research on my own later tonight, would you recommend someone whos not balding but wants to have healthier hair to take fin? or to prevent it in the future if they dont know they are balding

ill do some research on my own later tonight, would you recommend someone whos not balding but wants to have healthier hair to take fin? or to prevent it in the future if they dont know they are balding
check your family do they have balding genes?

if so and you aren't norwooding yet you can take for optimal protection since it's best to prevent than to recover

• +1
Reactions: pain
check your family do they have balding genes?

if so and you aren't norwooding yet you can take for optimal protection since it's best to prevent than to recover
alright brah i appreciate all the replies and help, sorry for bothering u. yea everyone on my moms side is good but i have no idea who the fuck my dad is so he could be bald, but im 19 and im perfectly fine atm

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
alright brah i appreciate all the replies and help, sorry for bothering u. yea everyone on my moms side is good but i have no idea who the fuck my dad is so he could be bald, but im 19 and im perfectly fine atm
know how to catch onset miniaturization and RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH, this is the best advice I can give you try

also SubhumanCurrycel is a chad who was cursed with hair loss and you can ask him for advice on prp

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Repentsinner, SubhumanCurrycel and LooksmaxxHopeful
Yeah, do Minox, and hope you hold onto most of your hair.
I started balding at 16 as well, but didn't have access to any treatments and started way too late at 23 with Fin, now I'm NW 3 and need to get a hair transplant.
I would hold off on finasteride until you are at least 20 though, maybe use RU58841 or topical finasteride if your hair loss is aggressive, to inhibit DHT from destroying your hair follicles.
My jaw and bone structure still changed until I was 21, so if I would have inhibited my systemic DHT levels with Fin at 18, it would have been over for me, now I still have hope in form of a hair transplant.

Also, do your own research and talk to doctors to evaluate your individual situation.