Finasteride if not balding?

NFA PB

NFA PB

Banned
I found a way to halt my hair loss without fin. Gonna make another thread about it

But I still want to reach my 30s with a juvenile hairline and adolescent hair density

If I do 0.5 mg 3x a week would it be of any help or is it just a waste of time?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision and Htobrother
How aggressive is your hairloss?

I found a way to halt my hair loss without fin. Gonna make another thread about it

But I still want to reach my 30s with a juvenile hairline and adolescent hair density

Pls make the thread im.curious i also dont have hairloss but use 3-4x weekly 0.25mg

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and NFA PB
Nonexistent
Confused Thinking GIF by MOODMAN

Then don't take anything wtf

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator and HarrierDuBois
you can use minox if you want to make your hair thicker.

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB
it still helps to control my NF

Plus, that’s what the thread is bout
I think it's pointless to take low does fin if you aren't even balding. Just wait till shedding occurs then start using fin

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I think it's pointless to take low does fin if you aren't even balding. Just wait till shedding occurs then start using fin
Same, @NFA PB fin will nuke your libido among other things, ONLY take it if you are actually balding otherwise keep off it at all costs.

Same, @NFA PB fin will nuke your libido among other things, ONLY take it if you are actually balding otherwise keep off it at all costs.
Thanks bhais

Gonna take 3x a week 0.5 mg

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
Reactions: Repentsinner, Deleted member 19174 and NFA PB
Doing low dose thrice a week isnt going to give you any sides and will prevent any future loss, trying to regain ground is much harder than preventing loss in first place

Make the goddamn thread now please