Finasteride Is Ruining My Life

i dont actually

im researching fin for many years already and saw countless of these advices on reddit
then you would know you need more than fin to reverse hair loss. you need to use both fin and minox unless your hair is just thinning or in early stages of balding. just finasteride monotherapy is useless, its like stopping a forest fire without replanting the trees

then you would know you need more than fin to reverse hair loss. you need to use both fin and minox unless your hair is just thinning or in early stages of balding. just finasteride monotherapy is useless, its like stopping a forest fire without replanting the trees
it depends from person to person and how long ur hair has fallen out etc.

some people regrow with fin alone, but mostly if the hairloss was recent and not years ago.

but my goal is to stabilize hairloss, not regrow.

• +1
Reactions: redfacccee and PseudoMaxxer
read my thread on hair loss, you don't need to take that much.

i’m going to take 1mg eod (or MWF)

I’m scared of oral Minoxidil because i don’t want to start growing hair like a dog, i don’t want a beard, crazy eyebrows (mine are already perfect) and hair in my chest and belly.

I’ll start Tipical Minox and i’m already dermarolling 1 time a week. Gonna change to a derma stamp too soon and add to my stack Nizoral Shampoo.

Also i’m taking biotin, d3, zinc and collagen supplements

• +1
Reactions: redfacccee
what can i do to increase back to normal then?
stop researching about hairloss, lower dose to 0.25 or 0.5, Stopp checking your hairline out every 5 seconds just check it in 6 months. Basically stop thinking about finasteride and hair loss and think of it as a vitamin. Erection is 80% mental judging b your post history your mentally raped. Go workout get a hobby take fin chill out , come back 6 months later.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and PseudoMaxxer
I can’t cope anymore.

I’m starting to understand why people vouch against it, the sides i’m getting are theoretically mild but fuck i’m tired.

I’ve never felt this worthless and depressed, i feel like an empty bag.
My dick sensitivity went down atleast 50%, i can’t feel my dick well anymore.
I can’t get a full erections.
I have almost no sexual desire or random erections.

I’m on 1mg eod, only thing that keeps me going is the fact that I hope it’ll save some hairs. But idk if i give a fuck anymore even about that because i’m so fucking depressed
topical fin - 0.025% (15mg per 60ml), research supports that, you got only 25% dht reduction in body meanwhile the same reduction in hair as oral, maybe also try ru58841

I can’t cope anymore.

I’m starting to understand why people vouch against it, the sides i’m getting are theoretically mild but fuck i’m tired.

I’m on 1mg eod, only thing that keeps me going is the fact that I hope it’ll save some hairs. But idk if i give a fuck anymore even about that because i’m so fucking depressed
Your sides are caused by estrogen imbalance. Finasteride puts your body into a less androgenic state, for some people that means they get estrogen dominance; google estrogen dominance in males the symptoms are exactly what you listed. Anyone who says it’s nocebo or placebo is parroting something they’ve seen elsewhere while having 0 understanding of what they’re talking about.
I had the exact same side effects and worse, you can take an AI like arimidex to solve all the side effects, but be careful you don’t take too much and crash your e2, you could start with like 0.25 mg per week.
To be safe getting a blood test would be useful so you can see where your hormones are at.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Your sides are caused by estrogen imbalance. Finasteride puts your body into a less androgenic state, for some people that means they get estrogen dominance; google estrogen dominance in males the symptoms are exactly what you listed. Anyone who says it’s nocebo or placebo is parroting something they’ve seen elsewhere while having 0 understanding of what they’re talking about.
I had the exact same side effects and worse, you can take an AI like arimidex to solve all the side effects, but be careful you don’t take too much and crash your e2, you could start with like 0.25 mg per week.
To be safe getting a blood test would be useful so you can see where your hormones are at.
thanks you very much.

This came a bit late because i already solved all of the problems above. I was starving myself and i started eating healthy and foods that promote testosterone levels and everything came back, my dick works again, i feel horny, and I can nut again and have 100% erections (like this morning).

I’m very happy now since i started the gym again and i will keep going at it, happy to have my manhood back.

• +1
Reactions: Dev71
1mg is too high of a dose, .25mg MWF will have nearly the same effectiveness as 1mg eod.

If you don’t like results on MWF do EOD, if you don’t like that do .5mg MWF and if you don’t like that do eod and so on.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrickTop and PseudoMaxxer
Ahh yes crashing you estrogen and DHT also

Dumb fucking idea

it depends from person to person and how long ur hair has fallen out etc.

some people regrow with fin alone, but mostly if the hairloss was recent and not years ago.

but my goal is to stabilize hairloss, not regrow.
If you nuke and wreck you body to stabilize hairloss might aswell regrow it also

i wanna take fin but i just now how my subhuman genetics will tolirate that drug

• +1
Lower the dosage 0.5 is just as effective even 0.25 is great literally just less sides

If you nuke and wreck you body to stabilize hairloss might aswell regrow it also
u can low dose topical fin which only gives a serum reduction of 25-30% which might not be that bad for some people

but yea im not taking fin anymore either

• Woah
Reactions: BrickTop

• JFL
u can low dose topical fin which only gives a serum reduction of 25-30% which might not be that bad for some people

but yea im not taking fin anymore either
Fin do more stuff then reducing only dht

• JFL
Fin do more stuff then reducing only dht
thats the problem. despite being on the market for 30 years nobody rly knows what it does to cells and neurotransmitters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy and PseudoMaxxer
Ahh yes crashing you estrogen and DHT also

Dumb fucking idea
Ahh yes because bringing estrogen into normal range is somehow crashing it, must remember that one 🫠.

• JFL
Reactions: BrickTop and PseudoMaxxer
Ahh yes because bringing estrogen into normal range is somehow crashing it, must remember that one 🫠.
Me bad, but even still its a bad idea

Amazing how everyone here thinks it’s just a placebo. Ah yes, because nuking DHT the most powerful male sex hormone surely won’t have any effect on the male sex drive! Surely taking a literal MTF tranny drug won’t have any effect on the male sex drive! Must be a placebo! Fucking retards, enjoy your broken dicks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buflek, proxyy and mvp2v1
Amazing how everyone here thinks it’s just a placebo. Ah yes, because nuking DHT the most powerful male sex hormone surely won’t have any effect on the male sex drive! Surely taking a literal MTF tranny drug won’t have any effect on the male sex drive! Must be a placebo! Fucking retards, enjoy your broken dicks
still better then being bald,and this guy said his dick is already back to normal it just takes a month to adapt lol,keep copeing norwoodcel

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and 6′2 still over
copers in here think a trans drug should have no effect on masculine features :lul:

still better then being bald,and this guy said his dick is already back to normal it just takes a month to adapt lol,keep copeing norwoodcel
first time I shaved my head I fucked two chicks in one day - you’re the one coping with your broken dick and tranny drugs

• JFL
try procuring pyrilutamide on the grey market... also look into scalp tension theory on hair loss

I can’t cope anymore.

The big reason why so many guys get the supposed PFS is because of the dosage.

Not everyone will tolerate 1mg daily, as is the case with many other medications.

Stop taking it for two months, and stop reading other people's experiences and accounts about it. Do this instead:

-Get baseline bloodwork
-Start with topical before oral.
-Start with 0.005%, and after 2-3 months, get more bloodwork done.
-Increase dosage if no sides experienced and hormones are at desirable levels (0.005%, 0.01%, 0.025%, and so on)
-Monitor hair stabilization and potential regrowth every month with pictures in the same condition, same lighting
-Switch to oral once you can tolerate 0.1% topical with no sides for a considerable amount of time
-If not, stay with topical and chill the fuck out!

PS: Save up for hair transplant, look at alternative methods of regrowth and improve penis health as a side pursuit.

• +1
  • +1
Give it atleast 6 months, I had pretty bad depression and low energy on dutasteride for the first few weeks but after that the sides went away, your body needs time to adjust to lowered dht levels and stabilize

• +1
Give it atleast 6 months, I had pretty bad depression and low energy on dutasteride for the first few weeks but after that the sides went away, your body needs time to adjust to lowered dht levels and stabilize
exactly what happened, this post is a bit old. I’m 1.5 months in now and sides faded, literally went back to 100% erections.

Honestly I wonder how much of that finasteride depression is actually caused by fin. Kinda often people do already have depression due to balding and reading more of other blackpill shit. I also take fin 1mg fin eod and I did have depression before taking it. Atleast it kinda healed depression induced by balding. Anyways, you might just feel worse and need to do gym ornsome other shit, thats normal.

• +1
Reactions: traeyoung and PseudoMaxxer
you can tackle depression with creatine as it increases dht although im not sure if it would stop fin progress