kliiipss
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2026
- Posts
- 113
- Reputation
- 44
I been taking fin 1 mg and minoxidil 1.25 for a month now and im getting the worst of side effects mentally I feel like I want stay at home all day and rage
The worst is that I work in sales and this shit making in rage 24/7
Today A fucking lesbian came to talk to me so I started calling her Madame she got mad
Because I kept doing it by mistake and she started yelling so I told her she’s a fucking woman out loud
I’m getting fired soon
The worst is that I work in sales and this shit making in rage 24/7
Today A fucking lesbian came to talk to me so I started calling her Madame she got mad
Because I kept doing it by mistake and she started yelling so I told her she’s a fucking woman out loud
I’m getting fired soon

