buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LVZZO, wishIwasSalludon, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: callisto, Elvisandreaa, Kroker and 4 others
copper and zinc are much safer 5ar inhibitors. Personally, Ive found taking coper zinc and vit c to completely transform the texture of my hair. from lifeless to voluminous. natural is the way to go if you can. but MPB is an extremely complex health problem to solve. no pill will ever truly solve it as its a multi factorial problem

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, LampPostPrime, FinasteridePoison and 5 others
copper and zinc are much safer 5ar inhibitors.
Yeah, eye of newt and activated almonds are also really safe. Only they don’t do shit for hair regrowth.

Low iq “all natural” American cope.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Jarate, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person

„In a clinical series, 20% of subjects with male pattern hair loss reported persistent sexual dysfunction for ≥6 years, suggesting the possibility that the dysfunction may be permanent.“

„[…]In most men who developed persistent sexual side effects (≥3 months) despite the discontinuation of finasteride, the sexual dysfunction continued for many months or years.“
This is what me and @decadouche57 have been saying . Fin isn’t worth it, the ED is real and happens to a LOT of people

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, nofap, Descargue96 and 7 others
Over, Im 22 trying to preserve my norwood 2 with minox, vitamins, dermaroller, massages :copium:

• JFL
Reactions: FinasteridePoison
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FinasteridePoison, thereallegend, MadTwatter and 3 others
its cause people take too much. you only need very little to stop hair loss

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, SteveRogers and Hades
Poorcels cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, MadTwatter, buflek and 3 others
its cause people take too much. you only need very little to stop hair loss
I’ve heard people take 0.25mg and it saves their hair but the common prescription is like 5mg right?

I’ve heard people take 0.25mg and it saves their hair but the common prescription is like 5mg right?
Most guys get sides at even 0.25 mg

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Kroker, Hades and 1 other person
This is also good

Wow look at all the comments as well. People are saying it’s helping their hairloss and they can notice results very quickly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
If you’re struggling with fin side effects, I’ve had success with this method:
492BD909 C372 46F9 B9CD CE713F308332
ED22E78D 7AA9 4228 8071 670202B1830D

WARNING: This spell is NOT for beginners due to its strength.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: looksseg, Baldingman1998, max_frisch and 4 others
erectile disfunction >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> balding , if you disagree you aren't a looksmaxer just a npc pussy slave

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FinasteridePoison, looksseg, Prettyboy and 3 others
erectile disfunction >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> balding , if you disagree you aren't a looksmaxer just a npc pussy slave
just looksmax for validation only theory

just looksmax for validation only theory

U Should looksmac for the sake of aesthetics and cuz it makes u happy to look good

Don’t care staying on it until a better treatment option is available

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
some guys just dont want to accept it tho

@max_frisch
accept what?

you linked a report of 54 people (most likely recruited from propeciahelp.com as its mentioned in the study) who think they got persistent sexual side effects after taking finasterid. it doesnt even prove its caused by finasterid.

There were 8 million active prescriptions of finasteride in the US alone in 2020.

lets estimate the global number:
there are 331 million americans, so the percentage of people who take finasteride in the usa is 8/331=0.024=2.4%

the global population is 7.8 Billions. Lets take into account that people in the world probably take less finasterid compared to the usa. so instead of 2.4% we go with 1%

1% of 7.8 Billion is

7,800,000,000 x 1% = 78.000.000

78 Million people are taking finasterid. RIGHT NOW. it will be way more if we consider everyone who took it since finasterid is out for 20-30 years by now. but again: im a friendly person so i be very generous in your favor.

now lets compare it to people who think! they got post finasterid syndrome (something that isnt proven until today). and here i quote your „study“ from the op

While the incidence of persistent sexual side effects associated with finasteride is unknown, it is very likely that over 1,000 men worldwide are experiencing the effects. This estimate is based upon the number of registered users (N = 2,170) on the Internet forum Propeciahelp.com which focuses on “persistent sexual, mental and physical side effects which continue despite quitting” finasteride

7b7ab76489a4ca2d2045e11a1946de88_w200.gif

2.170 people compared to 78.000.000 (lets ignore for a fact that you can register there easily as much as you want and that i made multiple accounts there in 2017 to troll about side effects and making up wild stories)

that is a percentage of 0,0027%. or in other words

if 100 people take finasterid, out of these 100 people 0 (ZERO) will develop permanent sexual issues

if 1.000 people take finasterid, out of these 1.000 people 0 (ZERO) will develop permanent sexual lssues

if 10.00 people take finasterid, out of these 10.00 people 0 (ZERO) will develop permanent sexual lssues

if 100.000 people take finasterid, out of these 100.000 people 2 people will develop permanent sexual lssues (which could just aswell happened without finasterid, nobody knows)

so considering these numbers its very likely those people would have gotten these symptoms anyways. with the same logic you could look for people who took finasterid and then got overrun by a car and then claim finasterid causes a broken neck. hence the existence of post finasterid syndrome was never proven.

people who develop sideeffects will be fine after discontuing the drug.

tldr:

- finasterid is safe
- finasteride works
- in unlikely case you get sides those effect will go away after 2 to 8 weeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, king_bandon and looksseg
>Journal of sexual medicine
>Single author funded by PFS foundation
Dn

• JFL
Reactions: max_frisch
accept what?

you linked a report of 54 people (most likely recruited from propeciahelp.com as its mentioned in the study) who think they got persistent sexual side effects after taking finasterid. it doesnt even prove its caused by finasterid.

There were 8 million active prescriptions of finasteride in the US alone in 2020.

lets estimate the global number:
there are 331 million americans, so the percentage of people who take finasteride in the usa is 8/331=0.024=2.4%

the global population is 7.8 Billions. Lets take into account that people in the world probably take less finasterid compared to the usa. so instead of 2.4% we go with 1%

1% of 7.8 Billion is

7,800,000,000 x 1% = 78.000.000

78 Million people are taking finasterid. RIGHT NOW. it will be way more if we consider everyone who took it since finasterid is out for 20-30 years by now. but again: im a friendly person so i be very generous in your favor.

now lets compare it to people who think! they got post finasterid syndrome (something that isnt proven until today). and here i quote your „study“ from the op

7b7ab76489a4ca2d2045e11a1946de88_w200.gif

2.170 people compared to 78.000.000 (lets ignore for a fact that you can register there easily as much as you want and that i made multiple accounts there in 2017 to troll about side effects and making up wild stories)

that is a percentage of 0,0027%. or in other words

if 100 people take finasterid, out of these 100 people 0 (ZERO) will develop permanent sexual issues

if 1.000 people take finasterid, out of these 1.000 people 0 (ZERO) will develop permanent sexual lssues

if 10.00 people take finasterid, out of these 10.00 people 0 (ZERO) will develop permanent sexual lssues

if 100.000 people take finasterid, out of these 100.000 people 2 people will develop permanent sexual lssues (which could just aswell happened without finasterid, nobody knows)

so considering these numbers its very likely those people would have gotten these symptoms anyways. with the same logic you could look for people who took finasterid and then got overrun by a car and then claim finasterid causes a broken neck. hence the existence of post finasterid syndrome was never proven.

people who develop sideeffects will be fine after discontuing the drug.

tldr:

- finasterid is safe
- finasteride works
- in unlikely case you get sides those effect will go away after 2 to 8 weeks
im sorry but i did not read your jewish propaganda. we both damn well know you are part of the jews who want to bait people into taking medicin people use to change their sex for

im sorry but i did not read your jewish propaganda. we both damn well know you are part of the jews who want to bait people into taking medicin people use to change their sex for
1667079356976-jpeg.1927562

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
hair systems mog
i think its considerable options for people who cannot tolerate finasteride or lost too much ground already. dont think its for everyone to wear a wig.

Last edited:
Tried telling people but i was promptly attacked by the finasteride shills like max frisch and dhtrash

• +1
Reactions: buflek
If you are bald witha working dick you are incel. If you have hair with a broken dick you are on suicide watch

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Hair > ED

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and looksseg
If you are bald witha working dick you are incel. If you have hair with a broken dick you are on suicide watch

I've had both erectile disfunction (venous leakage) and balding while being 16 years old and even then I wasn't on suicide anything.

„In a clinical series, 20% of subjects with male pattern hair loss reported persistent sexual dysfunction for ≥6 years, suggesting the possibility that the dysfunction may be permanent.“

„[…]In most men who developed persistent sexual side effects (≥3 months) despite the discontinuation of finasteride, the sexual dysfunction continued for many months or years.“
So the choice is either become or tranny or become a baldcel